Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Visiting Porn Starletts

+ Add Report
Page 22 of 54 FirstFirst ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... LastLast
Results 316 to 330 of 801
This blog is moderated by OngBak15
  1. #486
    Quote Originally Posted by SwinginSirloin  [View Original Post]
    I think he's hilarious! I'm contemplating letting him meet my wife. I'll keep you updated.
    Be great if you had a video of the 2 meeting.

  2. #485
    Kendra was $1700 for the hour. CFS and BBBJ. She was awesome and glad I saw her multiple times. It does not look like she is available anymore.

    Quote Originally Posted by OnlyDreams  [View Original Post]
    I would have love to see Kendra Lust but I could never afford it. Just curious to know how much you paid. How was your experience with her? All covered? Would be nice if you can share details. Maybe someday I have to see a porn star.

  3. #484

    Wow you saw Kendra Lust!

    Quote Originally Posted by ChiTownP  [View Original Post]
    Not sure if an Eros ad will be posted. $1800 for one hour.

    Perfection models are scheduling her appointments. I've used them before to see Kendra Lust and Brandi Love.
    I would have love to see Kendra Lust but I could never afford it. Just curious to know how much you paid. How was your experience with her? All covered? Would be nice if you can share details. Maybe someday I have to see a porn star.

  4. #483

    Jennifer White in town this week

    Not sure if an Eros ad will be posted. $1800 for one hour.

    Perfection models are scheduling her appointments. I've used them before to see Kendra Lust and Brandi Love.

  5. #482

    Megan Playboy

    Quote Originally Posted by Ixmeofne  [View Original Post]
    She was with XOC if any partook. Totally worth the donation.
    Come reviews here.

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...6862439-357635

  6. #481

    It's an Ego Thing:

    Quote Originally Posted by Jinurso  [View Original Post]
    Been wondering about this. Porn stars charge 3-4 x escorts of similar attractiveness. For people who have done it, is it worth that kind of upcharge? What do they do that put them on a different level from regular escorts? It couldn't just be Greek, right?
    Just like the guy who gets the strippers phone number after blowing a grand just to find out it's to a medical clinic! LOL!

    Which reminds me of a time I went to a strip club on my 21st b-day (I was really 17). My buds gave me a deuce to spend on a smokin' hot Euro. She dragged me on for 5 songs and noticed I was getting bored. She buried her tongue in my mouth and jerked me off through my pants. At song 10 I busted a yolk and told her I was out of cash. She thanks me and walks me back to my table. My buds start laughing at the evidence on my crotch. I asked her for her number and believe it or not, it was real!

    The next night I called her and we set up a date. We had a couple of drinks and she dropped the bomb on me," I have a b / f, he's good looking, rich, endowed but he can't eat pussy worth a lick! Here's the deal: You eat my pussy and get me off four times and I will fuck you"! I told her," Great! How much is this going to set me back"? She said," Nothing, if you do it right"!

  7. #480
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1445

    What's the appeal of porn stars?

    Been wondering about this. Porn stars charge 3-4 x escorts of similar attractiveness. For people who have done it, is it worth that kind of upcharge? What do they do that put them on a different level from regular escorts? It couldn't just be Greek, right?

  8. #479

    Kiki Daire?

    The legend herself is (supposedly?) coming to town, according to Eros. Only $8 for an hour, which is pretty low for a porn star, I think?

    https://www.eros.com/illinois/chicag...833.htm?cat=32

    Anyone have any experience with her? The pics look outdated, and I'm wondering what she looks like now. And what sort of services she offers.

  9. #478

    Marilyn Melons?

    https://www.eros.com/illinois/chicag...662.htm?cat=32

    Reasonable donation! Anyone partake?

  10. #477

    JoJo Kiss

    Quote Originally Posted by Tela1980  [View Original Post]
    Agreed, the only thing Eros is reliable with is porn stars. Don't watch a lot of porn but always did like JoJo Kiss. This may be worth looking into.
    She is absolutely hot. Rates are high but not crazy for someone who is well established as a star. She is 8 / hh and 1400/ h. 2600/2 h. There are extras for another contribution. Detailed screening if you are ok giving up a lot of personal information. I can't say I blame her, but I would want to know how my information is stored or retained. Out of my range, but if I was a rich guy, I'd be all over this.

  11. #476
    Quote Originally Posted by DrPepper2976  [View Original Post]
    One of the few things Eros is still good for is P.S. Visits, its also on Porncompanions.com which is more reliable.

    https://www.eros.com/illinois/chicag...681.htm?cat=32
    Agreed, the only thing Eros is reliable with is porn stars. Don't watch a lot of porn but always did like JoJo Kiss. This may be worth looking into.

  12. #475

    Jojo Kiss coming next week

    One of the few things Eros is still good for is P.S. Visits, its also on Porncompanions.com which is more reliable.

    https://www.eros.com/illinois/chicag...681.htm?cat=32

  13. #474
    Quote Originally Posted by RussDoe  [View Original Post]
    Here's what I could figure out. Gmaro magazine Oct. 2020, ukraine playboy Dec. 2020. I won't say the name she used in the magazines. Her website is https://sexymeganplayboy.ch.

    I didn't see any reviews. I'm interested as well.
    She was with XOC if any partook. Totally worth the donation.

  14. #473

    Megan

    Quote Originally Posted by ARandomWalk12  [View Original Post]
    Any Intel on this one? I tried finding the alleged playboy cover but wasn't able to find. Doesn't seem to have any recent reviews anywhere. 1 H for 700 seems pretty good if legit.

    https://www.eros.com/illinois/chicago/files/9223672.htm
    Here's what I could figure out. Gmaro magazine Oct. 2020, ukraine playboy Dec. 2020. I won't say the name she used in the magazines. Her website is https://sexymeganplayboy.ch.

    I didn't see any reviews. I'm interested as well.

  15. #472

    Megan Playboy

    Any Intel on this one? I tried finding the alleged playboy cover but wasn't able to find. Doesn't seem to have any recent reviews anywhere. 1 H for 700 seems pretty good if legit.

    https://www.eros.com/illinois/chicago/files/9223672.htm

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape