Thread: Visiting Porn Starletts
+
Add Report
Results 316 to 330 of 801
-
04-06-21 22:10 #486Senior Member

Posts: 262Be great if you had a video of the 2 meeting.
Originally Posted by SwinginSirloin
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-21 20:51 #485Senior Member

Posts: 191Kendra was $1700 for the hour. CFS and BBBJ. She was awesome and glad I saw her multiple times. It does not look like she is available anymore.
Originally Posted by OnlyDreams
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-21 22:10 #484Senior Member

Posts: 258Wow you saw Kendra Lust!
I would have love to see Kendra Lust but I could never afford it. Just curious to know how much you paid. How was your experience with her? All covered? Would be nice if you can share details. Maybe someday I have to see a porn star.
Originally Posted by ChiTownP
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-21 20:38 #483Senior Member

Posts: 191Jennifer White in town this week
Not sure if an Eros ad will be posted. $1800 for one hour.
Perfection models are scheduling her appointments. I've used them before to see Kendra Lust and Brandi Love.
-
04-03-21 00:31 #482Senior Member

Posts: 419Megan Playboy
Come reviews here.
Originally Posted by Ixmeofne
[View Original Post]
https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...6862439-357635
-
04-02-21 05:53 #481Banned Member

Posts: 586It's an Ego Thing:
Just like the guy who gets the strippers phone number after blowing a grand just to find out it's to a medical clinic! LOL!
Originally Posted by Jinurso
[View Original Post]
Which reminds me of a time I went to a strip club on my 21st b-day (I was really 17). My buds gave me a deuce to spend on a smokin' hot Euro. She dragged me on for 5 songs and noticed I was getting bored. She buried her tongue in my mouth and jerked me off through my pants. At song 10 I busted a yolk and told her I was out of cash. She thanks me and walks me back to my table. My buds start laughing at the evidence on my crotch. I asked her for her number and believe it or not, it was real!
The next night I called her and we set up a date. We had a couple of drinks and she dropped the bomb on me," I have a b / f, he's good looking, rich, endowed but he can't eat pussy worth a lick! Here's the deal: You eat my pussy and get me off four times and I will fuck you"! I told her," Great! How much is this going to set me back"? She said," Nothing, if you do it right"!
-
04-01-21 23:48 #480Senior Member

Posts: 1445What's the appeal of porn stars?
Been wondering about this. Porn stars charge 3-4 x escorts of similar attractiveness. For people who have done it, is it worth that kind of upcharge? What do they do that put them on a different level from regular escorts? It couldn't just be Greek, right?
-
04-01-21 21:22 #479Senior Member

Posts: 102Kiki Daire?
The legend herself is (supposedly?) coming to town, according to Eros. Only $8 for an hour, which is pretty low for a porn star, I think?
https://www.eros.com/illinois/chicag...833.htm?cat=32
Anyone have any experience with her? The pics look outdated, and I'm wondering what she looks like now. And what sort of services she offers.
-
04-01-21 15:02 #478Senior Member

Posts: 176Marilyn Melons?
https://www.eros.com/illinois/chicag...662.htm?cat=32
Reasonable donation! Anyone partake?
-
03-18-21 08:33 #477Senior Member

Posts: 256JoJo Kiss
She is absolutely hot. Rates are high but not crazy for someone who is well established as a star. She is 8 / hh and 1400/ h. 2600/2 h. There are extras for another contribution. Detailed screening if you are ok giving up a lot of personal information. I can't say I blame her, but I would want to know how my information is stored or retained. Out of my range, but if I was a rich guy, I'd be all over this.
Originally Posted by Tela1980
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-21 17:32 #476Senior Member

Posts: 338Agreed, the only thing Eros is reliable with is porn stars. Don't watch a lot of porn but always did like JoJo Kiss. This may be worth looking into.
Originally Posted by DrPepper2976
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-21 12:05 #475Senior Member

Posts: 387Jojo Kiss coming next week
One of the few things Eros is still good for is P.S. Visits, its also on Porncompanions.com which is more reliable.
https://www.eros.com/illinois/chicag...681.htm?cat=32
-
03-11-21 00:00 #474Senior Member

Posts: 184She was with XOC if any partook. Totally worth the donation.
Originally Posted by RussDoe
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-21 19:33 #473Regular Member

Posts: 14Megan
Here's what I could figure out. Gmaro magazine Oct. 2020, ukraine playboy Dec. 2020. I won't say the name she used in the magazines. Her website is https://sexymeganplayboy.ch.
Originally Posted by ARandomWalk12
[View Original Post]
I didn't see any reviews. I'm interested as well.
-
03-10-21 13:59 #472Regular Member

Posts: 8Megan Playboy
Any Intel on this one? I tried finding the alleged playboy cover but wasn't able to find. Doesn't seem to have any recent reviews anywhere. 1 H for 700 seems pretty good if legit.
https://www.eros.com/illinois/chicago/files/9223672.htm













Reply With Quote




