Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 18,061 to 18,075 of 30783
-
03-10-21 15:21 #12723Senior Member

Posts: 563Info?
Anyone have info?
https://raleigh.rubratings.com/210417
-
03-10-21 15:03 #12722Senior Member

Posts: 174I'd say politely try again. Just don't blow her phone up. I know sometimes she gets busy.
Originally Posted by Noel01
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-21 14:35 #12721Senior Member

Posts: 30She never respond my text.
Originally Posted by WhiskeyMooch
[View Original Post]
What time can I get her attention or how can I get in touch with her.
-
03-10-21 14:29 #12720Senior Member

Posts: 84Marie
I had heard good reviews on her and OMG she does not disappoint if you're looking for a very sensual very pleasing body rub with a spectacular ending this is the person you want to see.
I won't go into too many details but I will say that I definitely enjoyed and have been back a couple of Times since my first visit about 2 weeks ago.
Definitely will repeat a few more times hopefully she stays in the area for a while.
https://raleigh.rubratings.com/121141
-
03-10-21 13:09 #12719Senior Member

Posts: 578Not entirely sure
But I got a reply from her but never setup a date.
Originally Posted by Merge1
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-21 12:09 #12718Senior Member

Posts: 324Yes she is
Saw her pre and post boob job.
Originally Posted by WhiskeyMooch
[View Original Post]
Just a fun girl and gives a fun session.
-
03-10-21 11:26 #12717Senior Member

Posts: 720Reality check
Google the phone numbers and do image searches on the photos. Then let us know here what you find out.
Originally Posted by Tawayem
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-21 10:20 #12716Senior Member

Posts: 578Ashleigh
Don't see how. Didn't affect me.
Originally Posted by Jlart123
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-21 08:30 #12715Senior Member

Posts: 174Very rarely do I struggle to find the words however I was finally able to get up with Jessica Fox last night and I'm still kinda of in awe over the experience.
She is just that damn good.
-
03-10-21 05:38 #12714Senior Member

Posts: 182Not everyone has good reviews on her. She refused to see me. Could be a color thing.
Originally Posted by Leon3798
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-21 20:25 #12713Senior Member

Posts: 90If I was a betting man
She is a fake. Look at the picture with all of them in it. It says Fotos for one and then it is a foreign service as well. Stay away and you have to look hard at everything.
Stay Safe.
Originally Posted by KimStranger
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-21 20:09 #12712Senior Member

Posts: 54LOL yeah hehe.
Originally Posted by Tawayem
[View Original Post]
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/59586635/
-
03-09-21 19:50 #12711Senior Member

Posts: 302Snow bunny. Real?
Trying to see if this post is real or not. There has been a previous post with a different contact number and the same photos, which kinda makes me suspicious, but after this new one started popping up, haven't seen the old one. Can anyone confirm if real?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/59532041/
-
03-09-21 19:14 #12710Senior Member

Posts: 302Did you mean to include a link but forget?
Originally Posted by KimStranger
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-21 19:13 #12709Senior Member

Posts: 302Multiple shots on goal / More than one shot at orgasm.
Originally Posted by Sgiii
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




