Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 18,061 to 18,075 of 30790
-
03-11-21 09:36 #12730Senior Member

Posts: 1242Layla
Don't bother. Her rates are way too high now. She is literally charging Eros rates now and she is far from that. She was a decent value back when her rates were about half of what she wants now like a year or so ago.
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...o/952620594825
Originally Posted by Noel01
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-21 07:32 #12729Senior Member

Posts: 136Me Neither
Definitely not a color thing. I'm AA and she loves to see me. Could be a size thing maybe? She has told me she's turned away guys if they're too big.
Originally Posted by Jlart123
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-21 07:15 #12728Regular Member

Posts: 5Good head
Looking for some good head w / cim around triangle area. Any suggestions?
-
03-11-21 05:35 #12727Regular Member

Posts: 23Jessica Foxxx & Fiona Ender
Does anyone know whether Jessica Foxxx or Fiona Ender does BB and / or Greek?
-
03-10-21 21:54 #12726Senior Member

Posts: 182She said my tool was too big.
Originally Posted by Leon3798
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-21 16:16 #12725Senior Member

Posts: 59Brietta4 U
Fellow Mongers. Thinking of taking the plunge with this one. Anyone have experience with her?
https://raleigh.rubratings.com/217647
Be safe and monger on.
-
03-10-21 16:06 #12724Senior Member

Posts: 59Marie
Sandman. I definitely agree. I have seen her 6-8 times and she does a great job. I reviewed her on here a few months back.
Originally Posted by Sandman72
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-21 15:21 #12723Senior Member

Posts: 563Info?
Anyone have info?
https://raleigh.rubratings.com/210417
-
03-10-21 15:03 #12722Senior Member

Posts: 174I'd say politely try again. Just don't blow her phone up. I know sometimes she gets busy.
Originally Posted by Noel01
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-21 14:35 #12721Senior Member

Posts: 30She never respond my text.
Originally Posted by WhiskeyMooch
[View Original Post]
What time can I get her attention or how can I get in touch with her.
-
03-10-21 14:29 #12720Senior Member

Posts: 84Marie
I had heard good reviews on her and OMG she does not disappoint if you're looking for a very sensual very pleasing body rub with a spectacular ending this is the person you want to see.
I won't go into too many details but I will say that I definitely enjoyed and have been back a couple of Times since my first visit about 2 weeks ago.
Definitely will repeat a few more times hopefully she stays in the area for a while.
https://raleigh.rubratings.com/121141
-
03-10-21 13:09 #12719Senior Member

Posts: 578Not entirely sure
But I got a reply from her but never setup a date.
Originally Posted by Merge1
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-21 12:09 #12718Senior Member

Posts: 324Yes she is
Saw her pre and post boob job.
Originally Posted by WhiskeyMooch
[View Original Post]
Just a fun girl and gives a fun session.
-
03-10-21 11:26 #12717Senior Member

Posts: 720Reality check
Google the phone numbers and do image searches on the photos. Then let us know here what you find out.
Originally Posted by Tawayem
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-21 10:20 #12716Senior Member

Posts: 578Ashleigh
Don't see how. Didn't affect me.
Originally Posted by Jlart123
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





