Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 594 of 1656 FirstFirst ... 94 494 544 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 644 694 1094 1594 ... LastLast
Results 8,896 to 8,910 of 24828
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15933

    White Chyna

    Anyone seen this one? Looks just good enough to be true.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/59600654/

  2. #15932

    Callie

    Have seen her ad for several years but noticed it hadn't been around in awhile. Made contact with her in the evening to see about a daytime meet up. She answered right away and when I inquired about the appointment she said she was checking out of her incall at 11 am. So we met for breakfast at 9. She looks exactly like her pictures very friendly and funny. Real down to earth and from our conversation a responsible adult. She has a athletic build, she claimed to be a mother to two but definitely got back into shape. No complaints about our time together, very open menu, not a clock watcher. She doesn't work at this a lot due to a full time job and family. If you can catch her it will be a good time. Simple verification.

  3. #15931

    I'm a little ashamed

    Quote Originally Posted by JustMe2489  [View Original Post]
    Are you willing to share what happened so we all can learn and help avoid other similar problems in the future?
    But She came to me and I wasn't thinking, I was under the influence a little and let her go to her car to get the protection she said she had because I was out. And scene. She took off and I didn't hear from her again. Rookie mistake!

  4. #15930

    What happened?

    Quote Originally Posted by BKIndy  [View Original Post]
    Just stay away from this one fellas!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/59529978/

    Stay Safe!

    BK.
    Are you willing to share what happened so we all can learn and help avoid other similar problems in the future?

  5. #15929

    Mf couple

    Has anyone else found or answered an ad regarding a couple? I was just wondering as for myself it falls into another level of kink / fantasy / voyeur. I've got no intentions if sucking cock but its pure bliss watching a pussy getting pounded, then getting my turn (sloppy seconds or reclaiming).

    While I'm sure this isn't everyone's cup of tea I'm sure there's others with this internet, where maybe a referral.

    One couple I enjoyed moved away attending college out of state. The other couple worked out of state returning every other weekend, then hooking up between breaks with their families. I lost touch with them over the winter.

    Help a fellow monger out here?

  6. #15928

    Blue Eyed Playmate

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/9015053471/1

    Found on EB. Had lots of good reviews and was here in town (Lives in Houston, travels to STL and Indy). Easy to contact and had an appt with in the hour. Arrived and she was dressed in jeans and a sweater. She's attractive and says she really enjoys what she does. It sure showed! After a hug and some introductions we got comfortable and laid on the bed. I shared some of my likes and what I wanted and she obliged. Everything was covered but I didn't mind. Her teasing, touching, BJ and FS were all excellent.

    She says she gets here for a week every month or so. She's here till Wednesday of this week and then heading out. Hopefully others have the same great experience I did. 2/1 hr.

  7. #15927

    Rip Off

    Just stay away from this one fellas!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/59529978/

    Stay Safe!

    BK.

  8. #15926

    Suck Cock

    Quote Originally Posted by Majo1180  [View Original Post]
    Definitely sucks to get ghosted. As you said, we've all experienced it a time or 2 in this hobby and little consideration goes a long way. I was able to setup an appointment with Hannah this afternoon within an hour of texting her. She took care of business and drained what I had stored up. I know her body type isn't for everyone. I got to say though, it is possible she was put on this Earth to suck cock.
    She loves to Suck Cock for sure.

  9. #15925

    Callie

    Quote Originally Posted by Captgol  [View Original Post]
    Agreed. She has been posting for a week or two now. The first I saw said she was seeing regulars only but now seems to have broadened that.

    I am scheduling with her and will report the good news soon.
    Contacted her today said she would be available Tuesday afternoon. That won't work for my schedule, but I thought I'd share the intel.

  10. #15924

    Hannah Banana

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBad  [View Original Post]
    I texted Hannah this morning and she promptly responded. We set an appointment for this evening and she sent me her address. I arrived about 15 minutes early so parked nearby and let her know I was nearby and just to let me know when she was ready for me to knock on the door. The 15 minutes go by with no response so I parked then by her place and texted her again to let her know I am right outside and is it okay to come knocking. No response. Now 15 minutes past the appointment I text one last time asking if she is there. No response.

    I really hate being ghosted. I get that things happen. Fine let me know you need to cancel. At least then I don't waste time / gas / etc to drive to you. I can make other arrangements as well. I can only hobby at certain times so it's annoying to be ghosted. I know many have been through the same. Just annoyed.
    Definitely sucks to get ghosted. As you said, we've all experienced it a time or 2 in this hobby and little consideration goes a long way. I was able to setup an appointment with Hannah this afternoon within an hour of texting her. She took care of business and drained what I had stored up. I know her body type isn't for everyone. I got to say though, it is possible she was put on this Earth to suck cock.

  11. #15923
    Quote Originally Posted by DanBrown  [View Original Post]
    I saw her post as well. I'm really hoping it wasn't a one off thing. Callie has a multitude of talents.
    Agreed. She has been posting for a week or two now. The first I saw said she was seeing regulars only but now seems to have broadened that.

    I am scheduling with her and will report the good news soon.

  12. #15922

    Just do it

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigred2006  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...610/3176992570

    I just noticed she posted this weekend but it's the first time I've seen her post in a long time. I hope she's back. She had an ass to die for.
    She is awesome. I meet with her several times before she left.

  13. #15921
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigred2006  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...610/3176992570

    I just noticed she posted this weekend but it's the first time I've seen her post in a long time. I hope she's back. She had an ass to die for.
    I saw her post as well. I'm really hoping it wasn't a one off thing. Callie has a multitude of talents.

  14. #15920
    Quote Originally Posted by FWGolfer  [View Original Post]
    I'm new in the area, moved down here from Fort Wayne. What do you mongers know about blondie with a body, aka Abby?
    I've tried several times to get in touch with her. My initial contact seemed promising, reasonable rates, open menu, and then crickets. I've gotten responses from her a few hours after I message her.

    My guess is she is feeding a habit, and posts when she needs a fix. I haven't completely written her off, yet.

  15. #15919

    Blondie with a body

    I'm new in the area, moved down here from Fort Wayne. What do you mongers know about blondie with a body, aka Abby?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape