Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 595 of 1655 FirstFirst ... 95 495 545 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 645 695 1095 1595 ... LastLast
Results 8,911 to 8,925 of 24820
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15910
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigred2006  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...610/3176992570

    I just noticed she posted this weekend but it's the first time I've seen her post in a long time. I hope she's back. She had an ass to die for.
    I saw her post as well. I'm really hoping it wasn't a one off thing. Callie has a multitude of talents.

  2. #15909
    Quote Originally Posted by FWGolfer  [View Original Post]
    I'm new in the area, moved down here from Fort Wayne. What do you mongers know about blondie with a body, aka Abby?
    I've tried several times to get in touch with her. My initial contact seemed promising, reasonable rates, open menu, and then crickets. I've gotten responses from her a few hours after I message her.

    My guess is she is feeding a habit, and posts when she needs a fix. I haven't completely written her off, yet.

  3. #15908

    Blondie with a body

    I'm new in the area, moved down here from Fort Wayne. What do you mongers know about blondie with a body, aka Abby?

  4. #15907

    General section

    Quote Originally Posted by DuggerJug  [View Original Post]
    https://www.wishtv.com/news/crime-wa...obbery-scheme/

    I know this victim. Was wondering why he ended up in this area. He is from shelbyville. Surprised this couples scam wasn't ever reported here. Stay safe, mates.
    Was reported last week in general section. Yes everyone stay safe.

  5. #15906

    Close to home

    https://www.wishtv.com/news/crime-wa...obbery-scheme/

    I know this victim. Was wondering why he ended up in this area. He is from shelbyville. Surprised this couples scam wasn't ever reported here. Stay safe, mates.

  6. #15905

    Anyone seen Callie

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...610/3176992570

    I just noticed she posted this weekend but it's the first time I've seen her post in a long time. I hope she's back. She had an ass to die for.

  7. #15904

    Erotic Monkey

    Has anybody had with girls on them? Some of the ads look fake. I saw some of their girls quite sometime ago, but once I found a couple of favorites I haven't been back. Been thinking about dabbling in their lineup again. I did find a good one there a couple years ago named Tabby. You all know her. She was independent back then. Maybe I'll get lucky and find another one like her.

  8. #15903
    Quote Originally Posted by Apokalypto  [View Original Post]
    Anyone hit this yet? Schedules haven't met up yet but before I try to see her this week thought I'd see if someone has had an experience with her. She reminds me of a girl next door type.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/59458528/

    In a few dreams saw passion / Tiffany a few times she's been a freak to say the least. Notel on west side. Good hygiene and definitely up for a good time. Some baby damage but that doesnt bother me. That Ass though... gets my dick hard just thinking about it. Great oral skills and gave dem boys plenty of attention. Even commented that this ol chap has some big balls which she loved to play with. No substance use that I've seen and she hasn't hurried me one bit. Of course YMMV. Definitely see her again sometime.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/indiana/indianapolis/59277107/
    I met the provider in question. I did not stay for the session, and wouldn't return.

    You can send me a PM for the details.

  9. #15902

    Jane

    Anyone hit this yet? Schedules haven't met up yet but before I try to see her this week thought I'd see if someone has had an experience with her. She reminds me of a girl next door type.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/59458528/

    In a few dreams saw passion / Tiffany a few times she's been a freak to say the least. Notel on west side. Good hygiene and definitely up for a good time. Some baby damage but that doesnt bother me. That Ass though... gets my dick hard just thinking about it. Great oral skills and gave dem boys plenty of attention. Even commented that this ol chap has some big balls which she loved to play with. No substance use that I've seen and she hasn't hurried me one bit. Of course YMMV. Definitely see her again sometime.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/indiana/indianapolis/59277107/

  10. #15901

    Update

    Quote Originally Posted by TyCox  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/59464194/ But I stopped hitting it about four years ago. Both holes are too stretched out it was like throwing a hotdog down a hallway.
    The girl in the pictures used is in this ad is real and local And plays for cash. But I believe whoever posted this ad stole her pictures. If you're interested in the girl in the pictures PM me.

  11. #15900

    Hotdog?

    Quote Originally Posted by TyCox  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/59464194/ But I stopped hitting it about four years ago. Both holes are too stretched out it was like throwing a hotdog down a hallway.
    Wow, that's hard to believe? She looks young and tender in the post pictures, today is actually the first day I've seen her on her, any other reports or details? I could dream about this one.

  12. #15899

    She claims

    Quote Originally Posted by TyCox  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/59464194/ But I stopped hitting it about four years ago. Both holes are too stretched out it was like throwing a hotdog down a hallway.
    She claims she did not post that ad and does not know anything about it. For whatever that's worth.

  13. #15898

    She's real

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/59464194/ But I stopped hitting it about four years ago. Both holes are too stretched out it was like throwing a hotdog down a hallway.

  14. #15897

    High Times with bonnie

    I've been seeing her ads for a long time and decided to go for it. Made an appointment since she's on my side of town, I've been to the hotel / apartment place before and it's sketchy as all hell but I just keep my head down and go where I need to go. She texted me what door to go to and when I got there I knocked on the door heard a muffled voice say something. I texted her again saying I was at the door, heard her say oh shit real loud and heard a lot of scrambling I had thought somebody else was in there. She opens the door and says she was smoking and was sorry (ok whatever) as I enter she starts to slur here and there. I pay. 70 for a HJ since I can't play with her feet. She starts giving me the weakest HJ I've every had while checking her phone while simultaneously falling asleep. So after 10 mins of her dozing off every 5 seconds I pull my pants up and get ready to leave, but I didn't do that instead I offered her. 30 more to suck on her toes she agreed pulled my pants back down and got to work. 2 mins later theirs a knock at the door and now's it's time for me to leave. I guess all I can do is laugh and learn.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...140/3178360199

  15. #15896

    I use Eros

    Quote Originally Posted by DeepDesire  [View Original Post]
    Ok does anyone have any experience with EROS other than Caitlyn when she was a DI employee I have never ventured that way. I have made contact to try and schedule but to me it's more trouble than I have wanted to deal with. I am not about to give over my credit card info such as joining a only fans page to schedule a appointment as a probably too good to be true Elza wanted. Who ever does her scheduling made me feel it was a scam just by her not knowing what time it was here or anything about the city, I didn't ask for a exact location but just a general side of town for the incall obviously not tuned in to Indy. It was a NewYork number she was calling from. Another didn't want to check my references because she had a falling out with one and was still mad at her. Just wondering what others experiences were like.
    Outside of DI I almost only use Eros. I like it because the girls are traveling so there is variety. Tryst occasionally. I always check the other site before I contact them to make sure they are reviewed since they are less likely to be reviewed in Indy.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape