Thread: BBFS Bareback in Portland
+
Add Report
Results 6,646 to 6,660 of 10619
-
03-06-21 19:45 #3974Senior Member

Posts: 443I've seen that girl and I've seen pretty much the entire stable. I think this is her https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....VIEWED-TEXT-ME!-503-868-6412&highlight=Catie I'm having a hard time differentiating all the girls in that group so this may not be her. Hard to tell since none of them have face pictures. All of the girls in the stable have been solid although the booker was an asshole to me once when he screwed me on my scheduled time
Originally Posted by JohnJohnson16
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-21 19:17 #3973Senior Member

Posts: 237Amber
I've contacted her a couple times. Seems flighty. She is definitely not BBFS (or at least when I asked her) and when I asked her if she did BBBJCIM, she simply replied, "gross. " She doesn't have great reviews on TNA as I remember, which is pretty telling. I've stayed away.
Originally Posted by PdxHuskie
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-21 18:43 #3972Senior Member

Posts: 577Question on Amber Wilcox
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...-Amberwilcox01
Any info on this lady? She posts on Listcrawler and EB too.
Does she belong in this section?
Or at least offer BBBJ, CIM, DATY?
Thanks!
-
03-04-21 19:45 #3971Regular Member

Posts: 3Mandypdx
Hi All,
First time post, been lurking a bit and read through the last fifty pages or so of this thread and was surprised not to see this one in there.
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?396314-MandyPDX
She can be hard to get a hold of, but when you get her, she's an absolute slam dunk. Also, rates listed on her profile are nonsense. Text with her and make a reasonable-low offer and she's generally down. I usually toss her 1. And occasionally get two cups in for that. Bb everything, loves to be filled up, is a genuinely nice person with an erratic schedule due to civvies duties and a kid. Anyhow, wanted to share what I had. Happy hunting!
-
03-04-21 15:25 #3970Regular Member

Posts: 20I saw her a year or so ago and she was starting to look pretty rough.
Originally Posted by PdxHuskie
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-21 14:02 #3969I am a troll, please just ignore me. I don't post useful content and probably never will. You should add me to your ignore list.

Posts: 227How much.
Is intel that is several years old worth?
Originally Posted by PdxHuskie
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-21 12:54 #3968Senior Member

Posts: 577More fun to confirm Nadia in other ways.
CIP, CIM, CIA, CI hair, COF, C on duo partner's back, C on bed sheets.
Originally Posted by PNWPlay
[View Original Post]
She was fun several years back. Haven't seen her in some time.
-
03-04-21 00:41 #3967Senior Member

Posts: 105Nadia
Nadia is a known BBFS lady. I've gotten confirmation from her texts.
Originally Posted by SeekbbProvider
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-21 00:07 #3966Senior Member

Posts: 147Nadia
Nadia was her duo partner for a spell. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...land/59365474/.
Originally Posted by PdxHuskie
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-21 00:40 #3965I am a troll, please just ignore me. I don't post useful content and probably never will. You should add me to your ignore list.

Posts: 227Toftt
Go find out and report.
Originally Posted by MrMarsten
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-21 11:40 #3964Regular Member

Posts: 20I haven't seen her myself but have confirmed via text. I could have swore some one confirmed her way back when.
Originally Posted by MrMarsten
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-21 21:39 #3963Senior Member

Posts: 27Sammy
I'm surprised no one has confirmed this one. She looks cute and is responding to me but I'm hesitant since she's been around for so long with no reviews. Anyone want to ease my mind?
Originally Posted by PdxGuy044
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-21 12:59 #3962Senior Member

Posts: 160Yep, you hit the nail on the head
Absolutely correct, well said, sir.
Originally Posted by Trux1
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-21 10:45 #3961Senior Member

Posts: 106Brandi Moore
Check out her post on tryst. Link.
Originally Posted by Trux1
[View Original Post]
S1.
-
03-01-21 01:34 #3960Senior Member

Posts: 169Seems to be gone. She was fantastic but an ordeal to book with.
Originally Posted by RubWanted007
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote





