Thread: BBFS Bareback in Portland
+
Add Report
Results 6,646 to 6,660 of 10615
-
03-04-21 15:25 #3970Regular Member

Posts: 20I saw her a year or so ago and she was starting to look pretty rough.
Originally Posted by PdxHuskie
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-21 14:02 #3969I am a troll, please just ignore me. I don't post useful content and probably never will. You should add me to your ignore list.

Posts: 227How much.
Is intel that is several years old worth?
Originally Posted by PdxHuskie
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-21 12:54 #3968Senior Member

Posts: 577More fun to confirm Nadia in other ways.
CIP, CIM, CIA, CI hair, COF, C on duo partner's back, C on bed sheets.
Originally Posted by PNWPlay
[View Original Post]
She was fun several years back. Haven't seen her in some time.
-
03-04-21 00:41 #3967Senior Member

Posts: 105Nadia
Nadia is a known BBFS lady. I've gotten confirmation from her texts.
Originally Posted by SeekbbProvider
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-21 00:07 #3966Senior Member

Posts: 147Nadia
Nadia was her duo partner for a spell. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...land/59365474/.
Originally Posted by PdxHuskie
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-21 00:40 #3965I am a troll, please just ignore me. I don't post useful content and probably never will. You should add me to your ignore list.

Posts: 227Toftt
Go find out and report.
Originally Posted by MrMarsten
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-21 11:40 #3964Regular Member

Posts: 20I haven't seen her myself but have confirmed via text. I could have swore some one confirmed her way back when.
Originally Posted by MrMarsten
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-21 21:39 #3963Senior Member

Posts: 27Sammy
I'm surprised no one has confirmed this one. She looks cute and is responding to me but I'm hesitant since she's been around for so long with no reviews. Anyone want to ease my mind?
Originally Posted by PdxGuy044
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-21 12:59 #3962Senior Member

Posts: 160Yep, you hit the nail on the head
Absolutely correct, well said, sir.
Originally Posted by Trux1
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-21 10:45 #3961Senior Member

Posts: 106Brandi Moore
Check out her post on tryst. Link.
Originally Posted by Trux1
[View Original Post]
S1.
-
03-01-21 01:34 #3960Senior Member

Posts: 169Seems to be gone. She was fantastic but an ordeal to book with.
Originally Posted by RubWanted007
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-21 01:20 #3959Senior Member

Posts: 97Kenzie Kash?
Assuming you're talking about her? I was going to meet with her but noticed a weird dude sat in the car in front of her room just looking around himself non stop. That alone was enough for me to ditch it. Most people noticed the drug use but if the pussy is good they stay.
Originally Posted by Trux1
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-21 20:40 #3958Senior Member

Posts: 45Brandi More where is she?
Hi,
I am curious if any of you know where is she? Did she retire? She has not posted anything on TNA and never replies back. She is a jewel!
Thanks,
-
02-28-21 19:41 #3957Senior Member

Posts: 127Does any one know the contact for this Latina? I would ask OP, but since his is banned now.
Originally Posted by PicassoForRC
[View Original Post]
Love me some Latina!
-
02-28-21 14:59 #3956Senior Member

Posts: 169TNA sucks
The site isn't safe to use for anything other than viewing as a guest. We know it is moderated by providers, and I've had more than one lady tell me that it was owned by Sara.
Originally Posted by JackReach30
[View Original Post]
Considering that the admins can read PMs and see your IP address I abandoned my longstanding account. Anything you've done there without a VPN is unsafe. I started fresh with a new account / new VPN and have already had my comments deleted.
It was a good run, then an OK run, now it's time to move on.
As far as Kenzie, itTook me a couple of visits to. Understand what was happening but I finally caught on and stopped going over there. Never was mentioned on a review by anyone, either. She'd go to the bathroom, turn the tub faucet on full blast, then come back out sniffling and wiping her nose. Did this all three visits so I can't have been the only person that saw this.











Reply With Quote





