Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,321 to 16,335 of 40009
-
03-05-21 06:44 #23689Senior Member

Posts: 1762We did on the old name. Glad your still around.
Originally Posted by GBaby32
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-21 21:44 #23688Senior Member

Posts: 81Welcome back I know we shared info back in the day on my old name "gbaby31".
Originally Posted by Davidonecall
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-21 20:52 #23687Senior Member

Posts: 41Welcome Back
Glad you are back. I remember reading your posts many years ago. Long before I ever posted. Glad you are well.
Originally Posted by Davidonecall
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-21 19:38 #23686Senior Member

Posts: 438Lotus
Lotus is not HE spa. She is CMT. Provides great massage.
Originally Posted by MongerAlways
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-21 17:38 #23685Senior Member

Posts: 225LOL. That's the place.
I barely touched her nether region and did a quick sniff test. Absolutely rotten. That also made it even harder to finish ontop of the poor service.
Live and learn. For every 5 good experiences I get a bad one.
.
Originally Posted by Fit312
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-21 13:39 #23684Senior Member

Posts: 1762Been a while
Don't know really why I stopped checking this web out. But I'm back. Last time was around when BP took out there adult site. It's been a bit. Looking for a good place if you want to message me. The Doc is back home.
-
03-04-21 09:17 #23683Senior Member

Posts: 989Coco Health Spa
I had a slightly better experience last week. Went in the total dive first thing and pulled the fat hag's pants down when the massage started. She quoted 200 for full service, which is ridiculous, but I got her down to 140 which isn't great either. She immediately wanted to start sucking my dick with a condom, but I told her to use her hand while I forced her to cum with vigorous fingerfucking. She sucked my dick semi-hard and I stuck it in her pussy since I didn't want to cum too fast. Unfortunately, she had put a fist full of lube in her giant pussy and it was kinda like a BB in a boxcar. I kept at it for five minutes and used her like a rag doll in multiple positions after I got a decent erection. Finished with her on top trying to fight off full penetration, but I did manage it. Next customer was banging on the door, so I cleaned up quickly and got the Hell out of there.
Originally Posted by UBeMyFriend99
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-21 01:23 #23682Senior Member

Posts: 936Bullshit Parlors
At a Chinese parlor, 99 percent of the time, the one who takes your money is going to be your MP. They don't use mamasans anymore which is why the girls are constantly leaving the room to answer the phone or door. Korean Parlors still use them but that's more for screening of the clients than anything else and so that the girls don't have to leave the rooms while getting railed.
Originally Posted by UBeMyFriend99
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-21 22:36 #23681Senior Member

Posts: 225Bullshit parlor
I got off work around 8 am yesterday and was feeling like I need a little stress relief. So I used another sites search to see what was open. I ended up going to Coco massage on Archer. I opted for a half hour which was 50. I gave the girl who looked like an Asian hobbit 60 since I didn't have change. Yeah my mistake. I was hoping she wasn't my girl but she was and I knew my change was probably gone. When she came in the room I asked for my change "no English " was the response. Its what I assumed. So I thought perhaps looks aside she might give a good BJ. Nope, she did CBJ and 30 seconds in started complaining she was tired. It was terrible anyway and I don't think she would have got the job done that way no matter how long she tried. I told her to finish with her hand so she did. I gave her 60 plus she had kept my ten so I left quite irritated that from the get go it wasn't fun or pleasurable. Now I need to find somewhere fun to make up for the crap experience in the next few days.
-
03-03-21 18:29 #23680Regular Member

Posts: 12Ozone
Walked in, 30-40 why / o woman at the counter. Body wasn't slim but she had large breasts (which she let loose once things got started). Good massage. L1 offered, CBJ on request. Fun but the covers killed it for me.
Asked her name afterwards and she said "Gigi". She said to "come back again, we have hotter girls". On the way to the exit I saw 2 much slimmer and younger ladies so I think she was right. I just let luck of the draw decide.
-
03-03-21 16:07 #23679Regular Member

Posts: 19Stg
Are there any AMPs that have girls that actually look like the girls in their STG ads?
-
03-02-21 21:05 #23678Regular Member

Posts: 19Escape Spa. Closed
Escape closed several years ago.
Originally Posted by ChicagoClass
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-21 21:04 #23677Regular Member

Posts: 19Escape Spa
Gabriella, that was her name! One of my favorite experiences.
Originally Posted by UBeMyFriend99
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-21 19:25 #23676Senior Member

Posts: 151Fake
Those pics are fake. Those are casual photos of pornstar Sarah Vandella.
Originally Posted by FreeGuy23
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-21 18:36 #23675Senior Member

Posts: 936Escape
The few times I went to escape, it was young and attractive AA girls.
Originally Posted by Il630
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





