Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,306 to 16,320 of 40000
-
03-06-21 14:43 #23695Senior Member

Posts: 156Welcome back
Welcome back DOC. I don't post much these days because I have had a mistress for the past 2 years, but I do remember exchanging thoughts back in the backpage days, and have continued to keep my eyes open.
Originally Posted by Davidonecall
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-21 11:40 #23694Senior Member

Posts: 438There is girl name Sasha, in Naperville yechang foot spa.
Originally Posted by Silvio
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-21 09:37 #23693Senior Member

Posts: 1435Amy at CBR
Amy is a 40 ish Russian visiting from New York. She has a sweet disposition but every single thing is an upcharge. She also has a solo ad on rubratings. Don't wonder why there are no frontal pics that are actually of her, just be glad that there aren't any. She kept it covered while I was there but there appears to be a LOT of loose skin and baby damage.
-
03-06-21 06:39 #23692Senior Member

Posts: 376Sasha from Jennifer Spa
Anyone know where Sasha from Jennifer Spa went. She was such a sweet girl and miss her techniques. I was told by papasan she went back to China but a coworker saod she went to Indiana. Thanks PM if necessary.
-
03-05-21 16:37 #23691Senior Member

Posts: 1435I am going to be going up 29X to Shaumburg over the weekend. I really need a great legit massage. I will be on my way to a multi hour so no extras needed or wanted. I generally prefer a shiatsu but sharp elbows are great also. I can take whatever she can dish out. Any recommendations?
-
03-05-21 06:48 #23690Senior Member

Posts: 1762Thanks. No more BP, Craigslist or datehookup. Been using Tag so far but is not the same.
Originally Posted by Clint22
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-21 06:44 #23689Senior Member

Posts: 1762We did on the old name. Glad your still around.
Originally Posted by GBaby32
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-21 21:44 #23688Senior Member

Posts: 81Welcome back I know we shared info back in the day on my old name "gbaby31".
Originally Posted by Davidonecall
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-21 20:52 #23687Senior Member

Posts: 41Welcome Back
Glad you are back. I remember reading your posts many years ago. Long before I ever posted. Glad you are well.
Originally Posted by Davidonecall
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-21 19:38 #23686Senior Member

Posts: 438Lotus
Lotus is not HE spa. She is CMT. Provides great massage.
Originally Posted by MongerAlways
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-21 17:38 #23685Senior Member

Posts: 225LOL. That's the place.
I barely touched her nether region and did a quick sniff test. Absolutely rotten. That also made it even harder to finish ontop of the poor service.
Live and learn. For every 5 good experiences I get a bad one.
.
Originally Posted by Fit312
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-21 13:39 #23684Senior Member

Posts: 1762Been a while
Don't know really why I stopped checking this web out. But I'm back. Last time was around when BP took out there adult site. It's been a bit. Looking for a good place if you want to message me. The Doc is back home.
-
03-04-21 09:17 #23683Senior Member

Posts: 989Coco Health Spa
I had a slightly better experience last week. Went in the total dive first thing and pulled the fat hag's pants down when the massage started. She quoted 200 for full service, which is ridiculous, but I got her down to 140 which isn't great either. She immediately wanted to start sucking my dick with a condom, but I told her to use her hand while I forced her to cum with vigorous fingerfucking. She sucked my dick semi-hard and I stuck it in her pussy since I didn't want to cum too fast. Unfortunately, she had put a fist full of lube in her giant pussy and it was kinda like a BB in a boxcar. I kept at it for five minutes and used her like a rag doll in multiple positions after I got a decent erection. Finished with her on top trying to fight off full penetration, but I did manage it. Next customer was banging on the door, so I cleaned up quickly and got the Hell out of there.
Originally Posted by UBeMyFriend99
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-21 01:23 #23682Senior Member

Posts: 936Bullshit Parlors
At a Chinese parlor, 99 percent of the time, the one who takes your money is going to be your MP. They don't use mamasans anymore which is why the girls are constantly leaving the room to answer the phone or door. Korean Parlors still use them but that's more for screening of the clients than anything else and so that the girls don't have to leave the rooms while getting railed.
Originally Posted by UBeMyFriend99
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-21 22:36 #23681Senior Member

Posts: 225Bullshit parlor
I got off work around 8 am yesterday and was feeling like I need a little stress relief. So I used another sites search to see what was open. I ended up going to Coco massage on Archer. I opted for a half hour which was 50. I gave the girl who looked like an Asian hobbit 60 since I didn't have change. Yeah my mistake. I was hoping she wasn't my girl but she was and I knew my change was probably gone. When she came in the room I asked for my change "no English " was the response. Its what I assumed. So I thought perhaps looks aside she might give a good BJ. Nope, she did CBJ and 30 seconds in started complaining she was tired. It was terrible anyway and I don't think she would have got the job done that way no matter how long she tried. I told her to finish with her hand so she did. I gave her 60 plus she had kept my ten so I left quite irritated that from the get go it wasn't fun or pleasurable. Now I need to find somewhere fun to make up for the crap experience in the next few days.












Reply With Quote




