Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23700

    D&D spa

    ANyone know about this place? I am north and about 70 minutes away. I am going to go for the body trimming and try that out. Wondering is massage legit or AMP like? PM if necessary.

    https://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/b...285744887.html

  2. #23699

    Peterson experience

    Saw the elder on Peterson. Ok massage and large rack. The place is a bit of a rat maze and I couldn't locate the office. Anyway after 15 minutes of cat and mouse I find her and she not wearing her mask because she took her first shot smh. Made me think how old is she but she looks like she's in her 50's with Asian I'm assuming that's 20+.

  3. #23698
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  4. #23697
    Quote Originally Posted by Fit312  [View Original Post]
    I had a slightly better experience last week. I went in the total dive first thing and pulled the fat hag's pants down when the massage started. She quoted 200 for full service, which is ridiculous, but I got her down to 140 which isn't great either. She immediately wanted to start sucking my dick with a condom, but I told her to use her hand while I forced her to cum with vigorous fingerfucking. She sucked my dick semi-hard and I stuck it in her pussy since I didn't want to cum too fast. Unfortunately, she had put a fist full of lube in her giant pussy and it was kinda like a BB in a boxcar. I kept at it for five minutes and used her like a rag doll in multiple positions after I got a decent erection. Finished with her on top trying to fight off full penetration, but I did manage it. Next customer was banging on the door, so I cleaned up quickly and got the Hell out of there.
    LOL! I think I met your Hobbit. Big tits for her height, but round and chunky with a scar on her left forehead. This hoe wanted HF and tip before anything started. I said, "I'm out," and left.

  5. #23696

    Any recommendations for an AMP somewhere on the southwest side of the city

    I am working today, but I plan on taking a break and visiting an AMP. I am currently on the southwest side of the city, close to the suburb of Oaklawn. I was wondering if anyone knew of an AMP in the area that wasn't an obvious one like King Spa in PH. I use to visit one in Blue Island, but the last few times I drove by, it was closed. Recently, I have gone out to one in Orland Park, and got a HE on my second visit, but I am looking for a new place I have not been before.

    Let me know if you have recommendations. If you want to PM, feel free. Thanks!

  6. #23695

    Welcome back

    Quote Originally Posted by Davidonecall  [View Original Post]
    Don't know really why I stopped checking this web out. But I'm back. Last time was around when BP took out there adult site. It's been a bit. Looking for a good place if you want to message me. The Doc is back home.
    Welcome back DOC. I don't post much these days because I have had a mistress for the past 2 years, but I do remember exchanging thoughts back in the backpage days, and have continued to keep my eyes open.

  7. #23694
    Quote Originally Posted by Silvio  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know where Sasha from Jennifer Spa went. She was such a sweet girl and miss her techniques. I was told by papasan she went back to China but a coworker saod she went to Indiana. Thanks PM if necessary.
    There is girl name Sasha, in Naperville yechang foot spa.

  8. #23693
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1436

    Amy at CBR

    Amy is a 40 ish Russian visiting from New York. She has a sweet disposition but every single thing is an upcharge. She also has a solo ad on rubratings. Don't wonder why there are no frontal pics that are actually of her, just be glad that there aren't any. She kept it covered while I was there but there appears to be a LOT of loose skin and baby damage.

  9. #23692

    Sasha from Jennifer Spa

    Anyone know where Sasha from Jennifer Spa went. She was such a sweet girl and miss her techniques. I was told by papasan she went back to China but a coworker saod she went to Indiana. Thanks PM if necessary.

  10. #23691
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1436
    I am going to be going up 29X to Shaumburg over the weekend. I really need a great legit massage. I will be on my way to a multi hour so no extras needed or wanted. I generally prefer a shiatsu but sharp elbows are great also. I can take whatever she can dish out. Any recommendations?

  11. #23690
    Thanks. No more BP, Craigslist or datehookup. Been using Tag so far but is not the same.

    Quote Originally Posted by Clint22  [View Original Post]
    Glad you are back. I remember reading your posts many years ago. Long before I ever posted. Glad you are well.

  12. #23689
    We did on the old name. Glad your still around.

    Quote Originally Posted by GBaby32  [View Original Post]
    Welcome back I know we shared info back in the day on my old name "gbaby31".

  13. #23688
    Quote Originally Posted by Davidonecall  [View Original Post]
    Don't know really why I stopped checking this web out. But I'm back. Last time was around when BP took out there adult site. It's been a bit. Looking for a good place if you want to message me. The Doc is back home.
    Welcome back I know we shared info back in the day on my old name "gbaby31".

  14. #23687

    Welcome Back

    Quote Originally Posted by Davidonecall  [View Original Post]
    Don't know really why I stopped checking this web out. But I'm back. Last time was around when BP took out there adult site. It's been a bit. Looking for a good place if you want to message me. The Doc is back home.
    Glad you are back. I remember reading your posts many years ago. Long before I ever posted. Glad you are well.

  15. #23686

    Lotus

    Quote Originally Posted by MongerAlways  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream about lotus in oswego. Before pandemic, ss and L1 was possible. Today, just ss, which I rejected. . 7 door, . 2 fip for decent job.

    Does anyone have the number for any of the girls from escape day spa in chicago ridge or the girls that use to work ag Palm Spa in the Bell Tower Plaza strip mall on South Bell Road near orland park / homer glen?

    Pm me. Willing to trade.
    Lotus is not HE spa. She is CMT. Provides great massage.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape