Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,686 to 11,700 of 25034
-
03-05-21 08:53 #13349Banned Member

Posts: 384UTR Black Girl
Good morning, I am definitely interested in an UTR Black Girl. Could you kindly PM me the info? Please, and thank you!
Originally Posted by JastempRI
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-21 00:00 #13348Regular Member

Posts: 4I think I fixed it. Again sent you a pm.
Originally Posted by JastempRI
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-21 21:17 #13347Senior Member

Posts: 216Your box is full man, pm I have a UTR black girl.
Originally Posted by Filonius12
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-21 18:09 #13346Senior Member

Posts: 235No, but I'm considering her before she leaves. Please post if you do. I've only seen Vlada (2 x), who was great, but Roxana has been said to look like the two pics of older woman in white swim suit and her reviews have been less good and more mixed than Vlada's and some of Olita's other top talent.
Originally Posted by NicosWave24
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-21 18:08 #13345Senior Member

Posts: 196Redhead
She hadn't showered for days, so I couldn't even get it up, and while I was distracted by her filthy ass, she emptied my wallet. YMMV, but I doubt it.
Originally Posted by Bastardale
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-21 17:28 #13344Regular Member

Posts: 8Slam pig.
Hi I'd like the info, thanks.
Originally Posted by Filonius12
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-21 15:42 #13343Senior Member

Posts: 1406Stay away she's a thief!
Originally Posted by Bastardale
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-21 15:30 #13342Senior Member

Posts: 97Have heard
Haven't seen any positive reports on this one. Will be very eager to come over or see you but reviews I have read are not good very shady and will rob you.
Originally Posted by Bastardale
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-21 15:15 #13341Senior Member

Posts: 506Pawtucket Redhead
https://providence.skipthegames.com/...t/339357301423
Hi, I was wondering if anyone has any experience with this woman. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thank you! BA.
-
03-04-21 14:50 #13340Senior Member

Posts: 198Spanish dolls, latina houses
Can they be trusted, I'm very closed to go see one of the girls but they be looking too good to be true. Has anyone seen any of them recently? Is it a set up?
-
03-04-21 13:41 #13339Senior Member

Posts: 28Shawna
https://providence.skipthegames.com/...e/584083648960
Met up with Shawna in Woonsocket today. Same location Julie used to be in before her eviction. She was teeny. Petite, under 5 ft. Warm personality, open to absolutely anything. Quoted 80 for probably what amounted to half an hour. She's new to Woonsocket, recently moved away to get away from an abusive boyfriend. Poor girl had a heck of a shiner and a couple other bruises so probably a legit story. All in all, will definitely repeat.
-
03-04-21 13:35 #13338Senior Member

Posts: 237Olita Roxana
Anyone seen Roxana from Olita? She's around this week and the last couple I've seen from them have been pretty good.
-
03-04-21 13:19 #13337Regular Member

Posts: 4It should be working now
I think it's up and running.
Originally Posted by Dayman1
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-21 12:16 #13336Regular Member

Posts: 17Testing
Hey guys,
I have a question for y'all.
How often do you get tested?
After every girl? Especially if you do bare FS?
Just curious.
Also I'm looking for some great spinners any suggestions?
Petite and freaky! Message me details please.
I'll be posting more reviews soon TIA.
-
03-04-21 08:11 #13335Senior Member

Posts: 289This Tasha?
https://warwick.skipthegames.com/fem...i/088534595313
Originally Posted by Clamb12
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





