Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 781 of 1669 FirstFirst ... 281 681 731 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 831 881 1281 ... LastLast
Results 11,701 to 11,715 of 25034
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13334
    Quote Originally Posted by Filonius12  [View Original Post]
    If anyone here is into UTR slam pigs who take their dentures out PM me. No holds barred, great tits and fantastic pricing, attitude and service. Would love to find another odd UTR or solid black chick. Granny's welcome too, try and scare me LOL.
    I'm down.

    Your mailbox is full.

  2. #13333

    Tasha in Warwick (not Tasha spoken of earlier)

    Visited twice her after reading mixed reviews. I had a solid time. One time was kinda sketchy but I might have been paranoid. The ol "that's just someone who lives here" in her defense all went well and I had a great time though my boxers were soaked from the qv. Saw her in Warwick recently and had a great time to be honest I find her to be very chill. YMMV.

  3. #13332
    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    Still in RI, but I do believe that Tasha is fully retired? Here she is about a decade ago.

    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-fonkQ1OKJM
    LOL, I am Friends with her on Facebook. Just had a major Surgery but she is recovering.

  4. #13331

    Gummy

    If anyone here is into UTR slam pigs who take their dentures out PM me. No holds barred, great tits and fantastic pricing, attitude and service. Would love to find another odd UTR or solid black chick. Granny's welcome too, try and scare me LOL.

  5. #13330
    Quote Originally Posted by LBrad52  [View Original Post]
    II emailed her on Monday she told me she would be available Wednesday and Thursday, Tried emailing her again today crickets.
    I suggest, just wait. Judging by the amount of reviews. She must be busy or has what she needs for now.

  6. #13329
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1406
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeyStock  [View Original Post]
    How do we contact her?
    II emailed her on Monday she told me she would be available Wednesday and Thursday, Tried emailing her again today crickets.

  7. #13328

    Dd

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveDarlings  [View Original Post]
    Use the Pm's system for personal contact info. Check yours.
    Thanks, I checked and answered you. Appreciate it.

  8. #13327

    Little Lily

    She unfortunately left for Nashua, NH this morning.

    Quote Originally Posted by Qv787  [View Original Post]
    I saw her last night and wow! 10000% accurate! Super cute, super chill, no rush, does a great job, and beyond tight!

    I get nervous when girls sound to good to be true but this one blew my mind! Every word on her STG post is true definitely got me hooked LOL I went for a Qv but ended up spending about 30-45 minutes there mostly talking and joking. Will definitely repeat might have to do a hr next time and try multiple pops and spend more time DATY LOL kitty is super clean and tastes great.

    Treat her well boys! Definitely need to keep this one around there aren't many good ones left and I'd personally classify this one as a hidden gem.

  9. #13326

    Wrong girl

    Quote Originally Posted by ThomasPl31  [View Original Post]
    Met her in a basement spot in Woonsocket. Was literally a basement. Pics are accurate and had tasty daty and finished with BBBJ. See she is in Wrentham now. So maybe the basement has been upgraded to a better in call spot but overall a good time and good body.
    ThomasPI31, I think you responded to the wrong link. I haven't seen her, but I think the one you're referring to who WAS in Woonsocket and is NOW in Wrentham is this one: https://providence.skipthegames.com/...i/494747085404.

    This one is still elusive and can't get anyone to confirm that they're seen her https://providence.skipthegames.com/...n/363940004402.

  10. #13325
    Quote Originally Posted by ThomasPl31  [View Original Post]
    Met her in a basement spot in Woonsocket. Was literally a basement. Pics are accurate and had tasty daty and finished with BBBJ. See she is in Wrentham now. So maybe the basement has been upgraded to a better in call spot but overall a good time and good body.
    Any more details? I feel like you're the only person here who's actually been able to meet her.

  11. #13324

    Mixed young & fun

    I just had the pleasure of this young lady. Those pics are her I am pretty sure. Nice girl wants to please. She is a little loose but over all soft and clean. I would give her body a 6. 5. 150 FS hhr. Third floor apartment in Pawtucket. Very neat and clean there was actually one of those automatic vacuums parked in the living room. DFK, DATY. Did not seam like she would rush me but I got to the point that I needed to unload so I cut our half hour a little short. PM me for more detail. She has a female room mate that was at work this morning but she said she is cool with what she dose.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/exotic/mixxxed-young-fun/113470632519

  12. #13323
    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    Still in RI, but I do believe that Tasha is fully retired? Here she is about a decade ago.

    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-fonkQ1OKJM
    I can't unhear that.

  13. #13322

    Pm's

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeyStock  [View Original Post]
    How do we contact her?
    Use the Pm's system for personal contact info. Check yours.

  14. #13321
    Regular Member


    Posts: 17

    Fake

    Always use the awesome tool under the pics!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails A186BA89-5638-4C5C-AA74-34A971ECF1CD.jpg‎   E94C8897-44BC-48E5-A3FA-A6F2BADB62A1.jpg‎   2A4D0351-7CC8-4DF9-8D07-2F555BE446FE.jpg‎  

  15. #13320

    I tested those waters

    Quote Originally Posted by Maestroo  [View Original Post]
    I hear you bud. I've tried to get in touch with this one a few times but no luck. https://providence.skipthegames.com/...n/363940004402.

    Same thing, no response, or a response hours / days later. Anyone have info on this one?
    Met her in a basement spot in Woonsocket. Was literally a basement. Pics are accurate and had tasty daty and finished with BBBJ. See she is in Wrentham now. So maybe the basement has been upgraded to a better in call spot but overall a good time and good body.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape