Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,686 to 11,700 of 25028
-
03-04-21 17:28 #13343Regular Member

Posts: 8Slam pig.
Hi I'd like the info, thanks.
Originally Posted by Filonius12
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-21 15:42 #13342Senior Member

Posts: 1406Stay away she's a thief!
Originally Posted by Bastardale
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-21 15:30 #13341Senior Member

Posts: 97Have heard
Haven't seen any positive reports on this one. Will be very eager to come over or see you but reviews I have read are not good very shady and will rob you.
Originally Posted by Bastardale
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-21 15:15 #13340Senior Member

Posts: 506Pawtucket Redhead
https://providence.skipthegames.com/...t/339357301423
Hi, I was wondering if anyone has any experience with this woman. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thank you! BA.
-
03-04-21 14:50 #13339Senior Member

Posts: 198Spanish dolls, latina houses
Can they be trusted, I'm very closed to go see one of the girls but they be looking too good to be true. Has anyone seen any of them recently? Is it a set up?
-
03-04-21 13:41 #13338Senior Member

Posts: 28Shawna
https://providence.skipthegames.com/...e/584083648960
Met up with Shawna in Woonsocket today. Same location Julie used to be in before her eviction. She was teeny. Petite, under 5 ft. Warm personality, open to absolutely anything. Quoted 80 for probably what amounted to half an hour. She's new to Woonsocket, recently moved away to get away from an abusive boyfriend. Poor girl had a heck of a shiner and a couple other bruises so probably a legit story. All in all, will definitely repeat.
-
03-04-21 13:35 #13337Senior Member

Posts: 237Olita Roxana
Anyone seen Roxana from Olita? She's around this week and the last couple I've seen from them have been pretty good.
-
03-04-21 13:19 #13336Regular Member

Posts: 4It should be working now
I think it's up and running.
Originally Posted by Dayman1
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-21 12:16 #13335Regular Member

Posts: 17Testing
Hey guys,
I have a question for y'all.
How often do you get tested?
After every girl? Especially if you do bare FS?
Just curious.
Also I'm looking for some great spinners any suggestions?
Petite and freaky! Message me details please.
I'll be posting more reviews soon TIA.
-
03-04-21 08:11 #13334Senior Member

Posts: 289This Tasha?
https://warwick.skipthegames.com/fem...i/088534595313
Originally Posted by Clamb12
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-21 07:33 #13333Senior Member

Posts: 487I'm down.
Originally Posted by Filonius12
[View Original Post]
Your mailbox is full.
-
03-04-21 01:36 #13332Regular Member

Posts: 4Tasha in Warwick (not Tasha spoken of earlier)
Visited twice her after reading mixed reviews. I had a solid time. One time was kinda sketchy but I might have been paranoid. The ol "that's just someone who lives here" in her defense all went well and I had a great time though my boxers were soaked from the qv. Saw her in Warwick recently and had a great time to be honest I find her to be very chill. YMMV.
-
03-03-21 23:19 #13331Senior Member

Posts: 63LOL, I am Friends with her on Facebook. Just had a major Surgery but she is recovering.
Originally Posted by KingOfFours
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-21 21:00 #13330Regular Member

Posts: 18Gummy
If anyone here is into UTR slam pigs who take their dentures out PM me. No holds barred, great tits and fantastic pricing, attitude and service. Would love to find another odd UTR or solid black chick. Granny's welcome too, try and scare me LOL.
-
03-03-21 17:19 #13329Senior Member

Posts: 46I suggest, just wait. Judging by the amount of reviews. She must be busy or has what she needs for now.
Originally Posted by LBrad52
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





