Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 517 of 887 FirstFirst ... 17 417 467 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 567 617 ... LastLast
Results 7,741 to 7,755 of 13296
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5556

    A new low?

    Is our hobby at a new low? I think so. It seems like no more than 1 in 10 reviews on this thread is an actual review. The rest are either general commentary or requests for info.

    I get it. It's probably not a coincidence that 1 in 10 women on STG are real. 9 out of 10 are total BS. Like I said, a new low, I think.

    I should have paid more attention when I was in school. If I had, I might be smart enough to understand the state of our hobby today. For example, re the 90% of scammers, how do they think we're stupid enough to fall for the BS? I might not be the sharpest pencil in the cup, but, I am smarter than a box of rocks. My mama often said so. And, how is it that there can be so much demand for a service and yet so little supply? If you can explain that you'll probably get a Nobel for economics.

    Seriously, what's the point? I'd give up if I could, but, I'm not quite ready to join a monastery.

    As for some actual intel: Ella is still a winner, winner, chicken dinner. If you like spinners you won't find one anywhere better looking than Jen. But, Jen is strictly business. She'll put you on a timer as if she was making hard-boiled eggs. Shouldn't be a problem for a young buck, but, I'm not one. She also has some pH issues that limit activities. I'll repeat, but unfortunately she's not going to win an Oscar for her GFE performance. How about Carmen? Not bad, but she's not easy to "satisfy". So, it wasn't a mutually enjoyable experience. Of course, YMMV. Also, as has been reported before by others, there was a bit of a less-than-fresh odor south of the border.

    Like I said, a new low I think. Here it is Saturday night and all I'm doing is crying into my beer.

    On a positive note, as the weather gets warmer the bikinis will come out. If only gals were required to get a bikini license. You know what I mean. Just as some shouldn't sing karaoke, some shouldn't wear a bikini. Sorry, I guess my positive note turned sour.

  2. #5555

  3. #5554
    Quote Originally Posted by Mdcma  [View Original Post]
    Appreciate your review. I guess I was wrong. I've wasted money in bad experiences too.

    I do think it's hilarious how much of a perfect inverse correlation there is between the quality of a provider and how much BS she puts you through to see her.
    Not only that but I have never met one that did not think they were worth whatever the donation request may be.

  4. #5553
    Senior Member


    Posts: 156
    Quote Originally Posted by SeasonalBrew2  [View Original Post]
    Appreciate your review. I guess I was wrong. I've wasted money in bad experiences too.

    I do think it's hilarious how much of a perfect inverse correlation there is between the quality of a provider and how much BS she puts you through to see her.

  5. #5552
    Quote Originally Posted by SeasonalBrew2  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/mixedgirll211

    Well I did go through with the date even with the doubters here.

    Pros: She is 100% legit, looks better than pics online (she's tiny with big assets, I got the impression she would be taller and thicker all over from pics), and has an excellent incall location (only comparable to some UTRs I've seen).

    Cons: Literally everything else LOL. She's a nice girl with a good head on her shoulders but god damn she sets the record when it comes to rules. Absolutely not my worst experience because there was no upsell or anything but absolutely not the GFE that is advertised. If she was full GFE her rates would be a bargain compared to the big city rates for that quality but not the case.

    At the end of the day, I won't repeat but had a good time with a portion of this years' tax money. Next year I'll take a trip to Atlanta or Charlotte and spend that kind of money. Hands down the hottest chick I've ever hooked up with this through the hobby or in my personal life so not a total loss. If seniors want more detail I'll provide but there ain't much to discuss unfortunately.
    Thanks so much for the review and your visit kind of reminds me of eating salad with nothing on it but you paid a lot for it. Please don't misunderstand my sarcasm which is directed to any provider who advertises a good time but fails to deliver especially when the donation is north or starting at $$ and you had to jump through hoops to get it. To me one of the most disappointing experiences to have in this hobby is exchanging pleasantries with the provider after the visit is over and once you step out of her room (in some cases even quicker) you have immediate regret for even seeing her. In your case I would be like man that tax money could have bought me a wood chipper LOL even though I have no trees around me LOL. Thanks again and we look forward to better visits in the future.

  6. #5551

    Megan

    Quote Originally Posted by Mdcma  [View Original Post]
    Wanted to follow up on this. I'd bet money you didn't see her, but I was just wondering what kind of scam or excuse she had.
    https://tryst.link/escort/mixedgirll211

    Well I did go through with the date even with the doubters here.

    Pros: She is 100% legit, looks better than pics online (she's tiny with big assets, I got the impression she would be taller and thicker all over from pics), and has an excellent incall location (only comparable to some UTRs I've seen).

    Cons: Literally everything else LOL. She's a nice girl with a good head on her shoulders but god damn she sets the record when it comes to rules. Absolutely not my worst experience because there was no upsell or anything but absolutely not the GFE that is advertised. If she was full GFE her rates would be a bargain compared to the big city rates for that quality but not the case.

    At the end of the day, I won't repeat but had a good time with a portion of this years' tax money. Next year I'll take a trip to Atlanta or Charlotte and spend that kind of money. Hands down the hottest chick I've ever hooked up with this through the hobby or in my personal life so not a total loss. If seniors want more detail I'll provide but there ain't much to discuss unfortunately.

  7. #5550

    Aly?

    Quote Originally Posted by DayTimeFun  [View Original Post]
    Senior members please give me some intel on Aly (40+ year old) near Prisma in Greenville. I am thinking of taking her for a spin but wanted to hear from you guys if its worth the trip and safe. She has been around quite a while. Please PM me with any information. Thanks in advance for your help.
    Who is this girl you are talking about? Would love to see a link for her. Cheers.

  8. #5549

    Lindsay

    We lost an Angel yesterday. Outside of the hobby she was one of my best friends. Please send your prayers to her and her family.

  9. #5548
    Senior Member


    Posts: 156
    Quote Originally Posted by SeasonalBrew2  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/mixedgirll211

    I have a date lined up with this one later this week and everything has checked out so far. I'll TOFTT if nobody has any info but would appreciate a heads up if she's not worth the premium rates. I've done some real digging and have communicated through Twitter and OnlyFans which is the only way I committed to sending a pic of my ID. Seems too good to be true but only one way to find out.
    Wanted to follow up on this. I'd bet money you didn't see her, but I was just wondering what kind of scam or excuse she had.

  10. #5547
    Senior Member


    Posts: 156
    Quote Originally Posted by DayTimeFun  [View Original Post]
    Senior members please give me some intel on Aly (40+ year old) near Prisma in Greenville. I am thinking of taking her for a spin but wanted to hear from you guys if its worth the trip and safe. She has been around quite a while. Please PM me with any information. Thanks in advance for your help.
    Have you been able to get in touch with her?

  11. #5546

    Thanks

    I only had 6 messages in there, but 190 old sent message. Everyone be sure you clear out sent messages also. Cleared now. Thanks I look forward to hearing about her.

    Quote Originally Posted by Woofman  [View Original Post]
    Clear your messages. I have good intel but your box is full.

  12. #5545

    Dude. Clear your messAges.

    Quote Originally Posted by DayTimeFun  [View Original Post]
    Senior members please give me some intel on Aly (40+ year old) near Prisma in Greenville. I am thinking of taking her for a spin but wanted to hear from you guys if its worth the trip and safe. She has been around quite a while. Please PM me with any information. Thanks in advance for your help.
    Clear your messages. I have good intel but your box is full.

  13. #5544

    Aly

    Senior members please give me some intel on Aly (40+ year old) near Prisma in Greenville. I am thinking of taking her for a spin but wanted to hear from you guys if its worth the trip and safe. She has been around quite a while. Please PM me with any information. Thanks in advance for your help.

  14. #5543

    Paying it forward

    There's a lot of good information and solid reviews here, and I've always thought about paying it forward. Most of us are hardworking individuals and the hobby is our beer and burger after a long week. I lurk from time to time, so I haven't followed through with it. I don't know. Just a thought.

  15. #5542

    I agree 100%

    Quote Originally Posted by MartyBass864  [View Original Post]
    It takes a special breed of a person to be a provider, while I could not do what these girls do for 1,000 a hour. You have to accept what ever walks through the door. No thank you. With that said, desperate people make the best crooks. I am as nice as I humanly can be to these ladies, but I do not trust any of them and would not give them any information that could ever be used to blackmail me at home or work. Or to have my identity stolen / used or misused. Every encounter you have with these girls is always 2 against one. Her and her pimp. There number 1 goal is to get as much money from you as possible while doing the littlest amount of work possible. Giving a working girl your actual name and place of employer just does not seem wise to me. Ever, I don't care how high class she seems. Stay safe.
    I use an alias. The last thing you want to do is give any provider your personal information, regardless of pleasantries and professionalism. I mean they don't give clients real names. And that's okay. Discretion is best for everybody and I think providers may agree.

    Same goes for CashApp and other digital wallets. If you can't use an alias or secondary information, it's probably not worth a visit or worth the headache.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape