Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,741 to 7,755 of 13297
-
03-06-21 22:05 #5557Senior Member

Posts: 51I agree. Would love some info on her. Been wanting to give her a shot, but haven't seen any info on her.
Originally Posted by DarkKnight22
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-21 22:02 #5556Regular Member

Posts: 17A new low?
Is our hobby at a new low? I think so. It seems like no more than 1 in 10 reviews on this thread is an actual review. The rest are either general commentary or requests for info.
I get it. It's probably not a coincidence that 1 in 10 women on STG are real. 9 out of 10 are total BS. Like I said, a new low, I think.
I should have paid more attention when I was in school. If I had, I might be smart enough to understand the state of our hobby today. For example, re the 90% of scammers, how do they think we're stupid enough to fall for the BS? I might not be the sharpest pencil in the cup, but, I am smarter than a box of rocks. My mama often said so. And, how is it that there can be so much demand for a service and yet so little supply? If you can explain that you'll probably get a Nobel for economics.
Seriously, what's the point? I'd give up if I could, but, I'm not quite ready to join a monastery.
As for some actual intel: Ella is still a winner, winner, chicken dinner. If you like spinners you won't find one anywhere better looking than Jen. But, Jen is strictly business. She'll put you on a timer as if she was making hard-boiled eggs. Shouldn't be a problem for a young buck, but, I'm not one. She also has some pH issues that limit activities. I'll repeat, but unfortunately she's not going to win an Oscar for her GFE performance. How about Carmen? Not bad, but she's not easy to "satisfy". So, it wasn't a mutually enjoyable experience. Of course, YMMV. Also, as has been reported before by others, there was a bit of a less-than-fresh odor south of the border.
Like I said, a new low I think. Here it is Saturday night and all I'm doing is crying into my beer.
On a positive note, as the weather gets warmer the bikinis will come out. If only gals were required to get a bikini license. You know what I mean. Just as some shouldn't sing karaoke, some shouldn't wear a bikini. Sorry, I guess my positive note turned sour.
-
03-06-21 17:42 #5555Senior Member

Posts: 244Bunny
Anyone seen her, have any info?
https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...k/157493747312
-
03-06-21 12:00 #5554Senior Member

Posts: 512Not only that but I have never met one that did not think they were worth whatever the donation request may be.
Originally Posted by Mdcma
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-21 22:44 #5553Senior Member

Posts: 156Appreciate your review. I guess I was wrong. I've wasted money in bad experiences too.
Originally Posted by SeasonalBrew2
[View Original Post]
I do think it's hilarious how much of a perfect inverse correlation there is between the quality of a provider and how much BS she puts you through to see her.
-
03-05-21 21:50 #5552Senior Member

Posts: 512Thanks so much for the review and your visit kind of reminds me of eating salad with nothing on it but you paid a lot for it. Please don't misunderstand my sarcasm which is directed to any provider who advertises a good time but fails to deliver especially when the donation is north or starting at $$ and you had to jump through hoops to get it. To me one of the most disappointing experiences to have in this hobby is exchanging pleasantries with the provider after the visit is over and once you step out of her room (in some cases even quicker) you have immediate regret for even seeing her. In your case I would be like man that tax money could have bought me a wood chipper LOL even though I have no trees around me LOL. Thanks again and we look forward to better visits in the future.
Originally Posted by SeasonalBrew2
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-21 21:08 #5551Senior Member

Posts: 50Megan
https://tryst.link/escort/mixedgirll211
Originally Posted by Mdcma
[View Original Post]
Well I did go through with the date even with the doubters here.
Pros: She is 100% legit, looks better than pics online (she's tiny with big assets, I got the impression she would be taller and thicker all over from pics), and has an excellent incall location (only comparable to some UTRs I've seen).
Cons: Literally everything else LOL. She's a nice girl with a good head on her shoulders but god damn she sets the record when it comes to rules. Absolutely not my worst experience because there was no upsell or anything but absolutely not the GFE that is advertised. If she was full GFE her rates would be a bargain compared to the big city rates for that quality but not the case.
At the end of the day, I won't repeat but had a good time with a portion of this years' tax money. Next year I'll take a trip to Atlanta or Charlotte and spend that kind of money. Hands down the hottest chick I've ever hooked up with this through the hobby or in my personal life so not a total loss. If seniors want more detail I'll provide but there ain't much to discuss unfortunately.
-
03-05-21 00:19 #5550Senior Member

Posts: 92Aly?
Who is this girl you are talking about? Would love to see a link for her. Cheers.
Originally Posted by DayTimeFun
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-21 20:13 #5549Senior Member

Posts: 43Lindsay
We lost an Angel yesterday. Outside of the hobby she was one of my best friends. Please send your prayers to her and her family.
-
03-04-21 20:06 #5548Senior Member

Posts: 156Wanted to follow up on this. I'd bet money you didn't see her, but I was just wondering what kind of scam or excuse she had.
Originally Posted by SeasonalBrew2
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-21 15:04 #5547Senior Member

Posts: 156Have you been able to get in touch with her?
Originally Posted by DayTimeFun
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-21 14:19 #5546Senior Member

Posts: 132Thanks
I only had 6 messages in there, but 190 old sent message. Everyone be sure you clear out sent messages also. Cleared now. Thanks I look forward to hearing about her.
Originally Posted by Woofman
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-21 14:13 #5545Senior Member

Posts: 83Dude. Clear your messAges.
Clear your messages. I have good intel but your box is full.
Originally Posted by DayTimeFun
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-21 13:02 #5544Senior Member

Posts: 132Aly
Senior members please give me some intel on Aly (40+ year old) near Prisma in Greenville. I am thinking of taking her for a spin but wanted to hear from you guys if its worth the trip and safe. She has been around quite a while. Please PM me with any information. Thanks in advance for your help.
-
03-03-21 22:58 #5543Senior Member

Posts: 143Paying it forward
There's a lot of good information and solid reviews here, and I've always thought about paying it forward. Most of us are hardworking individuals and the hobby is our beer and burger after a long week. I lurk from time to time, so I haven't followed through with it. I don't know. Just a thought.









Reply With Quote






