Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 780 of 1669 FirstFirst ... 280 680 730 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 830 880 1280 ... LastLast
Results 11,686 to 11,700 of 25028
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13343

    Slam pig.

    Quote Originally Posted by Filonius12  [View Original Post]
    If anyone here is into UTR slam pigs who take their dentures out PM me. No holds barred, great tits and fantastic pricing, attitude and service. Would love to find another odd UTR or solid black chick. Granny's welcome too, try and scare me LOL.
    Hi I'd like the info, thanks.

  2. #13342
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1406
    Quote Originally Posted by Bastardale  [View Original Post]
    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...t/339357301423

    Hi, I was wondering if anyone has any experience with this woman. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thank you! BA.
    Stay away she's a thief!

  3. #13341

    Have heard

    Quote Originally Posted by Bastardale  [View Original Post]
    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...t/339357301423

    Hi, I was wondering if anyone has any experience with this woman. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thank you! BA.
    Haven't seen any positive reports on this one. Will be very eager to come over or see you but reviews I have read are not good very shady and will rob you.

  4. #13340

    Pawtucket Redhead

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...t/339357301423

    Hi, I was wondering if anyone has any experience with this woman. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thank you! BA.

  5. #13339

    Spanish dolls, latina houses

    Can they be trusted, I'm very closed to go see one of the girls but they be looking too good to be true. Has anyone seen any of them recently? Is it a set up?

  6. #13338

    Shawna

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...e/584083648960

    Met up with Shawna in Woonsocket today. Same location Julie used to be in before her eviction. She was teeny. Petite, under 5 ft. Warm personality, open to absolutely anything. Quoted 80 for probably what amounted to half an hour. She's new to Woonsocket, recently moved away to get away from an abusive boyfriend. Poor girl had a heck of a shiner and a couple other bruises so probably a legit story. All in all, will definitely repeat.

  7. #13337

    Olita Roxana

    Anyone seen Roxana from Olita? She's around this week and the last couple I've seen from them have been pretty good.

  8. #13336

    It should be working now

    Quote Originally Posted by Dayman1  [View Original Post]
    I'm down.

    Your mailbox is full.
    I think it's up and running.

  9. #13335
    Regular Member


    Posts: 17

    Testing

    Hey guys,

    I have a question for y'all.

    How often do you get tested?

    After every girl? Especially if you do bare FS?

    Just curious.

    Also I'm looking for some great spinners any suggestions?

    Petite and freaky! Message me details please.

    I'll be posting more reviews soon TIA.

  10. #13334

    This Tasha?

    Quote Originally Posted by Clamb12  [View Original Post]
    Visited twice her after reading mixed reviews. I had a solid time. One time was kinda sketchy but I might have been paranoid. The ol "that's just someone who lives here" in her defense all went well and I had a great time though my boxers were soaked from the qv. Saw her in Warwick recently and had a great time to be honest I find her to be very chill. YMMV.
    https://warwick.skipthegames.com/fem...i/088534595313

  11. #13333
    Quote Originally Posted by Filonius12  [View Original Post]
    If anyone here is into UTR slam pigs who take their dentures out PM me. No holds barred, great tits and fantastic pricing, attitude and service. Would love to find another odd UTR or solid black chick. Granny's welcome too, try and scare me LOL.
    I'm down.

    Your mailbox is full.

  12. #13332

    Tasha in Warwick (not Tasha spoken of earlier)

    Visited twice her after reading mixed reviews. I had a solid time. One time was kinda sketchy but I might have been paranoid. The ol "that's just someone who lives here" in her defense all went well and I had a great time though my boxers were soaked from the qv. Saw her in Warwick recently and had a great time to be honest I find her to be very chill. YMMV.

  13. #13331
    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    Still in RI, but I do believe that Tasha is fully retired? Here she is about a decade ago.

    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-fonkQ1OKJM
    LOL, I am Friends with her on Facebook. Just had a major Surgery but she is recovering.

  14. #13330

    Gummy

    If anyone here is into UTR slam pigs who take their dentures out PM me. No holds barred, great tits and fantastic pricing, attitude and service. Would love to find another odd UTR or solid black chick. Granny's welcome too, try and scare me LOL.

  15. #13329
    Quote Originally Posted by LBrad52  [View Original Post]
    II emailed her on Monday she told me she would be available Wednesday and Thursday, Tried emailing her again today crickets.
    I suggest, just wait. Judging by the amount of reviews. She must be busy or has what she needs for now.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape