Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 14,026 to 14,040 of 32173
-
03-04-21 21:43 #18148Regular Member

Posts: 4Arlington -vs- Burke
So, I tried Sun Day Massage in Arlington recently, especially since another site said to go there and see Wendy. I saw Wendy and she gave a somewhat decent (6 on a scale of 1-10) massage, but nothing more than a basic massage.
Afterwards, I tried Asian Massage on Lee Hwy. Sofia no longer works there. The 1/2 hour massage I got was the worst expense of $40 ever. No oil, only pushing body parts for 30 minutes and then time was up and it was time to go. Wasn't even a quality nor therapeutic massage.
Then went to Burke and there was a Garden there that looked beautiful, so I stopped in for 30 minutes and it was better than 30 or 60 min massages I've had anywhere else! This massage was a 9. 5 on a scale of 10! Great use of forearms and elbows to work knots out. Lots of great oil to make the massage rubbing work well. My therapist had a great attitude, never even discussed tips! She seriously gave one of the best massages ever and left me leaving with a big smile on my face! Highly recommend!
-
03-04-21 19:36 #18147Senior Member

Posts: 263Although I haven't seen KK or Tara, I agree on the indy tipping. I usually do not add on top of the set rate and as a regular you could be grandfathered on rates. As always, your treatment of the ladies will reward you in future visits.
Originally Posted by Mongeroose
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-21 19:23 #18146Senior Member

Posts: 228Tipping
Interesting to read the range of tipping philosophies. I would never tell another person how to spend their money. In my case, I do not tip independents since they set their own rates. On the flip side, I also never try to negotiate them down. On the rare occasion that she wants to negotiate for extras, I consider the options and choose. Following this approach, I have never had trouble booking repeat visits with KK, Tara, and many others, nor trouble getting the same services I see reviewed here from the same providers. To each their own though.
-
03-04-21 18:21 #18145Senior Member

Posts: 427Thank you Manny for the more current information.
Originally Posted by Mannyc1974
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-21 17:52 #18144Regular Member

Posts: 23Eva is. Here
The famed Eva actually works (maybe runs) here. Last visit here was December. I usually get a CBJ and CFS for 160. Once, I didn't bring a rubber and she let me BBFS. Of course, I'm her regular and only see her at this place. So YMMV.
Originally Posted by Serpico99
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-21 14:41 #18143Regular Member

Posts: 4Ronda is back. I saw Tara yesterday and said hello to Ronda.
Originally Posted by PilotAviator
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-21 12:25 #18142Senior Member

Posts: 131Ronda
I believe so, but I haven't visited for a while and never saw them in the same apartment. Last time when I saw Ronda (no "h" if you're searching), she was a couple of blocks from Tara's place. Her pics are real but a little shopped, and she has a big tattoo across her belly, if that's a deal-breaker. "Nuru" is her code for FS as she doesn't provide Nuru in my experience.
Originally Posted by SuzhiLang
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-21 12:09 #18141Senior Member

Posts: 427No room mate as a February
As of my visit a few weeks ago, Tara no longer has a room mate.
Originally Posted by SuzhiLang
[View Original Post]
Tara is an exceptionally nice lady. Always be nice to her!
PA.
-
03-04-21 08:31 #18140Senior Member

Posts: 43It seems to be a smear campaign
Dude, you dug up all my posts and had a smear campaign on me. Tipping is optional, not mandatory. 120/ hr means the massage and nova finish. I did not tip for first time, but I repeated her and gave a good tip. If they think I am not a decent tipper, they should not schedule a appointment with me or they should increase the price. When I went to KK the first time, she asked for 40 extra, while I was going to the shower before the massage. I was nude by then. I pay for the massage before starting and pay the tip at the end. She asked for the tip even before start of the massage. That does not seems to be the tip. Its the price if they as at the start. Second time too, she asked me before I can get to my clothes to tip. I was just getting down the table. Do you mean I should tip before the service?
Originally Posted by JmSuttr
[View Original Post]
For your info the first Thai provider who switched did not inform me at all, even when I was waiting in my car for 20 min. She said she is available. I only came to know when I was in the room that the switch was made.
-
03-03-21 22:29 #18139Senior Member

Posts: 200Though I understand that tip is a mixture of market norm and personal preference. I would respectfully argue that 20 is more of a normal tip instead of a low tip for independent Thai with HE that charges 120 because the alternative / equivalent is AMP which normally cost 80+40 based on data points from this forum.
Originally Posted by JmSuttr
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-21 22:22 #18138Senior Member

Posts: 200Searching the forum, its seems that Rhonda used to be Tara's roommate? The last time I visited Tara was about two months ago, and I didn't noticed that she has roommate. Anyhow, I would assume Rhonda is the similar age & built like Tara?
Originally Posted by BigPoppa2308
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-21 20:59 #18137Senior Member

Posts: 418Correction, I was given a rate of $$ total. Zina is not even in comparison to the head job she gives. Younger yes, but I was not impressed with Zina at all. I will have to see how Rhonda is but I already have a pretty good line up. I just wasn't expecting a FS today, then another again for the same price $$.
Originally Posted by BigPoppa2308
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-21 20:41 #18136Senior Member

Posts: 134Thanks for TOFTT but 3 bills for an average massage with FS on an older thai is not a phenomenal deal at all imo. Zina is younger and offers the same for 2 bills + 20. Now that is a great deal. Also I recently went to visit Rhonda who left me completely drained and offers a pretty good and relaxing massage for 2 bills + 20 as well. Not to mention she has giant, fat tits. For 3 bills you can get full GFE from agency escorts. Glad you enjoyed it though.
Originally Posted by DoYouKnow
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-21 19:46 #18135Senior Member

Posts: 1991Without knowing specific names, I can't speak to any of the friends, but, IME, KK herself is still sticking to 120/ hr for massage and clothed HJ.
Originally Posted by BunkerBuster
[View Original Post]
Even for the masseuses she knows and schedules appointments for, KK leaves the pricing up to them. One of her friends, Lucy, started charging more than I thought was fair and I specifically mentioned it to KK. She said when she helps out with either a referral or providing a massage room, the other masseuses give KK a portion of the base fee. Other than that, the friends are free to charge what they want.
Obviously some Thai masseuses get GPS, others may charge more tips than what's been charged in the past, and others are keeping to the same pricing they've had for years. I would put Tara and KK in that last group.
-
03-03-21 19:32 #18134Senior Member

Posts: 1991In one of your previous posts, you mentioned scheduling with one Thai provider but, because she was busy, she recommended her friend. You went through with the session, and got the extras, but then you said you didn't tip because of the switch. No matter what you might have thought, I'm sure she expected a tip.
Originally Posted by Phil86
[View Original Post]
Then your first post about Tara mentioned a very low tip (20) for the services received. Your second post about Tara mentioned 30 for a haircut, 120 for the massage, and only 30 tip for extras that went quite a bit beyond just a HJ. Tara might have been too polite to ask for more, but every provider and experienced monger knows what amounts are fair.
You can handle your business however you want, but most of the Thai masseuses know each other and word gets around as to which clients are decent tippers and which are not. Tara and KK talk often and refer clients to one another so it wouldn't surprise me if you were the topic of one of those discussions.
I've known KK for almost 10 years, and she is not an upsell artist. Hell, I've received extra time on many occasions out of appreciation for being a good regular. I wasn't in the room, so I have no idea how things went down. Just throwing in my two-cents worth from my extensive experience with KK. And, since her ad still says 120/ hr, that's the price I certainly expect to pay for the basics. Appropriate tip extra, of course.












Reply With Quote





