Escort Review: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Submit Review
Results 14,041 to 14,055 of 32173
-
03-03-21 19:22 #18133Senior Member

Posts: 4583305 Duke
https://nova.bedpage.com/Therapeutic...a/9825819.html
As the original poster said, it's 3305 not 3307 Duke St. Curiosity just got the best of me so I dropped in midday when I figured they wouldn't be busy. Sarah was the only girl there and whoever was the guy who returned my call weeks ago was nowhere in sight. Entry is. 7 and Sarah led me to a nice room with a comfortable, wide table. With the idea in mind that this place was only legit I decided to put it to the test. I took off all my clothes and laid on the table without getting under the folded sheet waiting to cover me. Sarah didn't seem offended by that or any of my advances during the session. On the other hand, she didn't really encourage me either. I put my chances of success as pretty low when I realized that she was wearing fortress blue jeans and a wide leather belt, but that didn't stop me from trying during the massage. I chanced upon her hips a time or two and even the inside of her leg now and again. She didn't pull away immediately but made sure she avoided that kind of contact as the massage went on. As it turned out, I got no extras.
On the other hand I really did like her technique as it was rather soothing. She didn't tease at all but the way she massaged my butt was a really strong suggestion, maybe for the future but I'm not counting on it. During my session 3 mongers showed up and it took her some time to tell them to come back later. Very politely she offered to extend our session but I had to go. I like a decent massage and I'll keep her in my rotation when I'm just looking for a decent massage from a woman that I barely know. It really wouldn't surprise me if things got better as trust is developed but I'd only recommend going here if you're looking for a challenge. Sarah is middle aged and probably decent looking without the mask. Her English is ok and she responds in a friendly way when you talk to her.
Man, it's been tough getting away for long enough to get a massage. It's time for family to leave the house and let me get on with life.
-
03-03-21 15:01 #18132Senior Member

Posts: 418Took my chances and paid off
Quick writeup on one of the independents and her room mate. Great location, super clean, smell good, so gents, I may would recommend a different shirt afterwards, due to her pleasant scent. Mix with Japanese and Thai. Man Made D cups, slim and older but have some skills for sure. She will let you know upfront her menu and if you would like here roommate to join, that is $$ 8. Massage is around 3 but you are not seeing here for that. FS $$$ but she gave me a phenomenal deal for first customer. BBBJ was great. If you are larger than average and going for FS bring your own wrapper. I would visit again.
https://nova.bedpage.com/Bodyrubs/th...i/9827614.html
Treat her nice, She is hear for awhile and super nice. Be courteous and respectful. Nice dream in the end.
-
03-03-21 13:41 #18131Senior Member

Posts: 2686KK and friends have been more aggressive about upsell and tips
In the past year or two, it's gone from 120 all-inclusive to an extra 40 for HR, and some want even more for topless or nudity.
Originally Posted by Phil86
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-21 13:14 #18130Senior Member

Posts: 912For someone who isn't familiar with those two AMPs, they would not know this. Even looking on rubmaps to cross reference, rubmaps has the incorrect rate for Blue Sky (80 for 60 min) and Healing Touches (60 for 60 min). That's why attempting to be coy with reviews kind of defeats the purpose of this board. Either give a weblink to the place or give a little more description of the location.
Originally Posted by ButtersStotch
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-21 13:04 #18129Senior Member

Posts: 42What's the number?
I also want to get a good price for service but I don't want to over pay or make the market go up. I would like to know what others are tipping for Nova, CBJ and BBBJ?
-
03-03-21 10:10 #18128Senior Member

Posts: 418Peaked my interest, so trying this out today. Will report back
Came across this profile on Bedpage, and have to see her to see if the proof is actually in the pudding. She looks like such a hottie. Sent me a personal pic. She is the Tyson area. Report back soon.
https://nova.bedpage.com/Bodyrubs/th...i/9827614.html
-
03-03-21 09:55 #18127Senior Member

Posts: 304Pine is typical NOVA
I have had zero extra fun at Pine. So so massage as well. Pure so so rub and focus on tug. No my cup of tea at all.
Originally Posted by SSmith
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-21 23:31 #18126Senior Member

Posts: 103Care Therapy
I reported a phone problem the other day but I stopped by today and they only had a phone problem and did not know until I told them. It is fixed now and I enjoyed my usual good time.
-
03-02-21 21:14 #18125Senior Member

Posts: 117694 Pine St
Stopped by 694 Pine St in Herndon after seeing their ad on Bedpage: https://nova.bedpage.com/Therapeutic...0/9735748.html . Drew Lisa, who is probably in her late 40's with a very average build. Opted for 1 hour for. 8 mostly so I could get the TS which was nice with very light teasing. The massage itself was probably the highlight, with good medium pressure and warm oil. On the flip, requested BJ but after she scoffed at my offer of. 8 settled for NOVA, which was fine because honestly was not attracted to her. I believe she was trying to edge as she had a strange technique with a bad angle and gripping the base, had to get myself most of the way there. She did let me roam OTC, and got the girls out but wanted more than the. 4 I was going to give to touch. I probably won't be back though she did mention that the other 2 girls there are younger.
-
03-02-21 18:15 #18124Senior Member

Posts: 4583305
I stopped into the same place a while back after either following an ad or noticing that an establishment had opened next to Old Town Massage which would obviously be totally legit. I called first an there was no answer but I was very close so I stopped in. The door was open and music was playing but no one was in the office. Later as I was driving away a man returned my call so I didn't go back.
Originally Posted by TheDrowned
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-21 16:39 #18123Senior Member

Posts: 263LOL, you don't need to code man. You can post the name of the AMP "in the clear".
Originally Posted by MrWood15
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-21 10:39 #18122Regular Member

Posts: 3Look up
Hi Serp, go outside and look up. Tell me what you see that is your answer.
Originally Posted by Serpico99
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-21 09:56 #18121Senior Member

Posts: 43I did not ask anything extra from KK
I did not ask anything at all. I only asked that with Tara. Tara did not ask for a tip or extra even after getting nude. I gave her 20 once and 30 second time. She said thank you for the tip. I gave KK 120 for massage with nova finish, she said you gave only 120, its 160.
Originally Posted by JmSuttr
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-21 09:55 #18120Regular Member

Posts: 2Probably Blue Sky
There are 2 on Diggs, but only Blue Sky offers 60 min for 60. I believe Healing Touches is $70 for 60 min.
Originally Posted by Serpico99
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-21 08:15 #18119Senior Member

Posts: 253A great massage?
So an ad that caught my attention on BP. https://nova.bedpage.com/Therapeutic...a/9825819.html.
So I decided to make the trip over to 3307 duke st (figured it was a typo on the ad) when I arrived I saw that the place was actually 2 doors down from 3307 at 3305. The hint was giant letters imprinted on the stone above that read "a great massage" so I went inside and asked for an hour. The Chinese girl working the front desk was kinda cute and had good English. I paid the $70 house fee and she lead me to the table. I undressed and a few moments later a different girl came in which left me kinda bummed because I did find the first one attractive. But Sara who was my attendant. Her English was very minimal so if I had to guess the First Lady I saw was probably the owner. But Sara was also pretty young and attractive, so it didn't necessarily feel like a bait and switch. The only bait in this scenario was the advertisement because besides the raunchy pics there's no hint of any extras. You're covered the whole time and there was no attempt at even grazing the private areas.
The massage was mediocre and I find that really disappointing. I had asked for hard and she used too much elbow. If you're going to be a legit place, blow me away with the massage so that I can at least feel like I didn't lose money. Well I took one for the team nevertheless. If you're in this area there's little reason to pass up Tao in favor of this unless you want a younger and less experienced masseuse to leave you with blue balls.











Reply With Quote






