Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #504

    Mods Absent

    Quote Originally Posted by Facials  [View Original Post]
    Stings are happening on TNA.

    LE has a lot of intel. They are looking to set up the big reviewers on TNA.

    Use your alts for the new girls and remember that a well know ex provider handed over all her info on tna to L. E. Before she retired in order to attempt to get her ex-bf / pimp in trouble.
    Mods have been mysteriously absent the last 24 hours.

  2. #503
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1019
    Quote Originally Posted by LeeGroinman  [View Original Post]
    Do you have proof or first hand knowledge, also who is the girl who gave up the info?
    Spoke with another well know provider that used to be friends with her. Stay out of Bellevue.

  3. #502
    Quote Originally Posted by Facials  [View Original Post]
    Stings are happening on TNA.

    LE has a lot of intel. They are looking to set up the big reviewers on TNA.

    Use your alts for the new girls and remember that a well know ex provider handed over all her info on tna to L. E. Before she retired in order to attempt to get her ex-bf / pimp in trouble.
    Do you have proof or first hand knowledge, also who is the girl who gave up the info?

  4. #501
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1019

    Stings

    Stings are happening on TNA.

    LE has a lot of intel. They are looking to set up the big reviewers on TNA.

    Use your alts for the new girls and remember that a well know ex provider handed over all her info on tna to L. E. Before she retired in order to attempt to get her ex-bf / pimp in trouble.

  5. #500
    [Forum Complaint deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: The general posting sections of the Forum are not the place to voice your personal complaints about the Forum's rules or operating procedures. In the future, please send any complaints about the Forum to me personally by email or PM, or post them in the Comment on Forum Rules section. Thanks!

  6. #499

    Also agree!

    Quote Originally Posted by GinVermo  [View Original Post]
    You're not the only one. You're also absolutely right. Standards have fallen drastically, with unreliability, condoms, attitudes, bad breath and wasted time being the norm these days. Prices have almost doubled or tripled in some heavy GPS cases. I am never late to any appointment, but providers are, almost always. Prices and costs are never synonymous, but costs are climbing even higher than prices, in this area anyway. The service just doesn't exist, or is rare to find at best.

    I've almost achieved a permanent retirement myself. I can afford to continue, but the costs are just asinine. They want double what ought to be the going rate, there are too many Nos and they can't even show up on time. It's crap! In the real world they'd be flat canned. And most of them really ought to be.

    The market will always be thriving. Why do they try so hard to drive us away?? I have no answer.
    Only time will tell! They def don't put in the effort anymore because men will ALWAYS pay and still call them goddess LOL. Like so many people have mentioned there are a few gems out there that provide good rates and service. Not the best looks etc. I don't even bother looking a lot like I used to. Its all the same beezys. I keep 3 in my rotation and I'm content for NOW! Goodluck.

    As far as the cucks, it'll bite them in the ass eventually. Men feminists LOL.

  7. #498
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyKlub  [View Original Post]
    Some of these guys have never even been around a woman other than their mother or sister. Once they meet a hooker they just hand over their debit cards.
    Perfect! Just re-enforces what I have been saying all along: just too many clueless folks out there paying these ridiculous rates, without any attempt at negotiation. Wonder if they ate similarly clueless when it comes to buying an automobile? I suspect they are. As Tom Hanks so correctly stated in Forrest Gump: "Stupid is as stupid does". Ain't that the truth!

  8. #497
    Quote Originally Posted by GinVermo  [View Original Post]
    You're not the only one. You're also absolutely right. Standards have fallen drastically, with unreliability, condoms, attitudes, bad breath and wasted time being the norm these days. Prices have almost doubled or tripled in some heavy GPS cases. I am never late to any appointment, but providers are, almost always. Prices and costs are never synonymous, but costs are climbing even higher than prices, in this area anyway. The service just doesn't exist, or is rare to find at best.

    I've almost achieved a permanent retirement myself. I can afford to continue, but the costs are just asinine. They want double what ought to be the going rate, there are too many Nos and they can't even show up on time. It's crap! In the real world they'd be flat canned. And most of them really ought to be.

    The market will always be thriving. Why do they try so hard to drive us away?? I have no answer.
    One of the best well stated, accurate posts I have seen! You are certainly right on the money about lack of service versus crazy rates. The main problem, as I have stated numerous times, is that there are just too many clueless folks out there who will still pay those crazy rates, even with lackluster service. They have no idea how to negotiate. Yet I suspect business for these women has definitely taken a hit, but still they charge the ridiculous rates.

    Unfortunately, what this will lead to is when the pandemic subsides and things get back to normal, the rates will still be high. It would seem logical that 1 + 1 = 2, ie, with business bad and folks having less money, the rates would go down. But, as you so correctly pointed out, that is not happening.

  9. #496

    No

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyKlub  [View Original Post]
    Lately I have had the hardest time setting up appt. With girls. Sometimes not replying to my texts or emails for days. Then they say what time? Or I'm available now babe? This never used to happen. Now you want twice the money but make me feel even less like I am going to get good value. I get that they want to charge more. The higher risks and cost of living but very few actually deliver anymore. Tell you the truth I'm thinking about throwing in the towel. It just doesn't seem worth it to me 9 out of 10 times anymore. Am I the only one who feels this way?
    You're not the only one. You're also absolutely right. Standards have fallen drastically, with unreliability, condoms, attitudes, bad breath and wasted time being the norm these days. Prices have almost doubled or tripled in some heavy GPS cases. I am never late to any appointment, but providers are, almost always. Prices and costs are never synonymous, but costs are climbing even higher than prices, in this area anyway. The service just doesn't exist, or is rare to find at best.

    I've almost achieved a permanent retirement myself. I can afford to continue, but the costs are just asinine. They want double what ought to be the going rate, there are too many Nos and they can't even show up on time. It's crap! In the real world they'd be flat canned. And most of them really ought to be.

    The market will always be thriving. Why do they try so hard to drive us away?? I have no answer.

  10. #495

    Shit service

    Lately I have had the hardest time setting up appt. With girls. Sometimes not replying to my texts or emails for days. Then they say what time? Or I'm available now babe? This never used to happen. Now you want twice the money but make me feel even less like I am going to get good value. I get that they want to charge more. The higher risks and cost of living but very few actually deliver anymore. Tell you the truth I'm thinking about throwing in the towel. It just doesn't seem worth it to me 9 out of 10 times anymore. Am I the only one who feels this way?

  11. #494

    White Knights

    Some of these guys have never even been around a woman other than their mother or sister. Once they meet a hooker they just hand over their debit cards.

  12. #493

    Whiteknights AKA Captain Save A Ho. Honorable mentions.

    Quote Originally Posted by JeauPapel  [View Original Post]
    Is it me or are the WK's on the other board annoying whimps? Captain and Nas, in particular.
    Quote Originally Posted by LeeGroinman  [View Original Post]
    There are a lot on that board who are fucking annoying! MarkMartian / DaveyLuvsBeaver, Discreet, Blackbeard, BobOnThis, etc etc etc.
    Yeah they grew up with mommie issues and a potentially abusive-past. Never got laid and still have a problem getting any. Will do anything to make pussy happy, they think that will make up for the lack of game. The women on SA need the peanut gallery applauding everytime they make a silly post. And will throw them a bone from time to time (I. E. Allow them to fuck full price + gifts). At best they are modern day cucks. At worst. They are just sad lonely men who need constant validation from the pussy cartel (mommas boys).

    I really hope all of you cucks are reading this there. You have finally got your honorable mention on USA. Please remember to leave your panties by the front door as you walk off this board. Thank you.

  13. #492
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchYoke  [View Original Post]
    I find them also to be "lap dogs. ".
    At first I thought they were roleplaying as subs.

  14. #491

    Wk

    Quote Originally Posted by JeauPapel  [View Original Post]
    Is it me or are the WK's on the other board annoying whimps? Captain and Nas, in particular.
    I find them also to be "lap dogs. ".

  15. #490
    Quote Originally Posted by Facials  [View Original Post]
    Banning members for expressing their homosexual fantasies.
    It's about staying on topic. This is a site for straight dudes looking for pussy and that's all. There are plenty of sites out there for homosexuals, bi, trans, whatever you happen to be. From a site admin point of view managing that much would be a complete nightmare.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape