Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #489
    Quote Originally Posted by Camhole  [View Original Post]
    She made a new alt the next day but got the ban hammer again. LOL.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?511967-EvaMore
    Seems like the mods over there are biased against men and especially those who lean to the right. The place used to be fun, now it's moderated to death. The pussy mafia is in full control. Fuck that place!

  2. #488
    Quote Originally Posted by JeauPapel  [View Original Post]
    Is it me or are the WK's on the other board annoying whimps? Captain and Nas, in particular.
    There are a lot on that board who are fucking annoying! MarkMartian / DaveyLuvsBeaver, Discreet, Blackbeard, BobOnThis, etc etc etc.

  3. #487

    Chime In

    Quote Originally Posted by BusSit69  [View Original Post]
    They also seem to chime in every freaking time. I bet they look like the typical wk, weak and nerdy. Then again $imps come in qll shapes and sizes LOL.
    Someone please give Captain a wedgie.

  4. #486
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    This will probably eventually be deleted, but I've been on this site from the very beginning and it was always that way. I'm gay friendly and I agree with the rule. It may have started in homophobia and transphobia, but there are numerous sites where people with alt lifestyles can hook up. Let them go there. I don't want to read about guys sucking dick or fucking trannies. Nothing wrong with it. I just don't want to read about it.
    Whatever. That is so 1990.

    Homophobic mods are really lame. Honestly, itbis a stupid rule.

    Wake up. Gangbangs are fun.

    Mick got more people here laid than anyone.

    He didn't deserve to get bounced. He wouldn't harm a fly.

    It is just a mod that had a vendetta against the guy.

    Guys post about that stuff all the time.

  5. #485
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    This will probably eventually be deleted, but I've been on this site from the very beginning and it was always that way. I'm gay friendly and I agree with the rule. It may have started in homophobia and transphobia, but there are numerous sites where people with alt lifestyles can hook up. Let them go there. I don't want to read about guys sucking dick or fucking trannies. Nothing wrong with it. I just don't want to read about it.
    Yep, it's a good rule. They get warned several times about it. I don't want to read that stuff, and it sounds like the website owner doesn't want to read it either. Since he owns the website, he sets the rules.

  6. #484
    Quote Originally Posted by Facials  [View Original Post]
    Banning members for expressing their homosexual fantasies.
    This will probably eventually be deleted, but I've been on this site from the very beginning and it was always that way. I'm gay friendly and I agree with the rule. It may have started in homophobia and transphobia, but there are numerous sites where people with alt lifestyles can hook up. Let them go there. I don't want to read about guys sucking dick or fucking trannies. Nothing wrong with it. I just don't want to read about it.

  7. #483

    Chime in!

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmysixxx7  [View Original Post]
    It's really frustrating how beta they are. It's like they cuck themselves every time they type.
    They also seem to chime in every freaking time. I bet they look like the typical wk, weak and nerdy. Then again $imps come in qll shapes and sizes LOL.

  8. #482
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1019

    Lame Mods

    Banning members for expressing their homosexual fantasies.

  9. #481

    It's not just you

    Quote Originally Posted by JeauPapel  [View Original Post]
    Is it me or are the WK's on the other board annoying whimps? Captain and Nas, in particular.
    It's really frustrating how beta they are. It's like they cuck themselves every time they type.

  10. #480

    White Knights on the other board

    Is it me or are the WK's on the other board annoying whimps? Captain and Nas, in particular.

  11. #479
    Quote Originally Posted by MickRichards  [View Original Post]
    I just saw the Oregon one. I really missed that smooth pussy.
    I bumped into her in Tigard She has let herself go. My homeboy from Bend is tapping that.

    Her Sugardaddy has no idea she is back in the game. Once a ho, always a ho.

  12. #478

    Psycho

    Quote Originally Posted by Belisarius1  [View Original Post]
    Was her previous handle Ivy Lynn?
    Yes, she was Ivy Lynn.

    She is a complete psycho. She has more alerts posted than I can count.

  13. #477
    Was her previous handle Ivy Lynn?

    Quote Originally Posted by BusSit69  [View Original Post]
    Unbanned again, these chix get away with murder hahaha. $imp $ never learn. Been there done that!

  14. #476

    Unbanned

    Quote Originally Posted by Camhole  [View Original Post]
    She made a new alt the next day but got the ban hammer again. LOL.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?511967-EvaMore
    Unbanned again, these chix get away with murder hahaha. $imp $ never learn. Been there done that!

  15. #475

    Ending

    Quote Originally Posted by Jonderin  [View Original Post]
    Followed by sex on the beach.
    Ending with a tequila sunrise.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape