High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 782 of 1669 FirstFirst ... 282 682 732 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 832 882 1282 ... LastLast
Results 11,716 to 11,730 of 25034
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13319

    Email girl

    How do we contact her?

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveDarlings  [View Original Post]
    Dayman1 clean out yet pm's or dm's or whatev they call that.

    Gotten 11 pm's about her so far so please start posting some reports about her gents. And pics. Seems like everyone wants a pic.

  2. #13318

    This one too

    Quote Originally Posted by Maestroo  [View Original Post]
    I hear you bud. I've tried to get in touch with this one a few times but no luck. https://providence.skipthegames.com/...n/363940004402.

    Same thing, no response, or a response hours / days later. Anyone have info on this one?
    No info on that one unfortunately.

    This is another one who will respond, but once you try to actually arrange the meetup, she ghosts and goes silent. Done it several times, so I'm done trying: https://providence.skipthegames.com/...i/584860281801.

  3. #13317

  4. #13316
    Quote Originally Posted by Maestroo  [View Original Post]
    I hear you bud. I've tried to get in touch with this one a few times but no luck. https://providence.skipthegames.com/...n/363940004402.

    Same thing, no response, or a response hours / days later. Anyone have info on this one?
    There's a few recent posts about country girl Julie and I think that's her partner. Go back 1 to 5 pages and you'll find it.

  5. #13315

    Woonsocket dry!

    Quote Originally Posted by Andarrato  [View Original Post]
    Saw some semi recent reviews over on them that sounded promising, so went fishing. Unfortunately, came up completely emptyhanded.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/bambi-es...nsocket-624834

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/bella-es...nsocket-912886

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/willow-e...nsocket-586936

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/krista-e...nsocket-616674

    Bambi, Bella, and Krista were no response, or responses several days after texting. Willow responded about 10 hours after the text, but has since not responded to further texts.

    Fell back to Julie (https://providence.skipthegames.com/...r/381850966083) who was, as always, available and ready to go. It's unfortunate that she's about 10-15 minutes south of Woonsocket now, but what are ya going to do.

    Getting near impossible to find anything available in Woonsocket these days.
    I hear you bud. I've tried to get in touch with this one a few times but no luck. https://providence.skipthegames.com/...n/363940004402.

    Same thing, no response, or a response hours / days later. Anyone have info on this one?

  6. #13314

    Black hair green eye Italian!

    Hey guys.

    Wondering if anyone's seen this gal yet. She's pretty smoking. Worried it may be too good to be true. Thanks for any help you can offer.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...s/460928328149

  7. #13313
    Regular Member


    Posts: 17

    Little Lily

    Quote Originally Posted by QuisquisqQuid  [View Original Post]
    I ended up TOFTT on Wednesday as I hadn't hear anything. You are totally right! Super sweet, super cute, kinda goth and tight! Most importantly, she's chill and seems like a decent woman. I wish she was a bit dirtier, but she sure is cute as hell and makes the best sounds! She must be doing well, cause she quoted me $175 for a QV which required some negotiation.
    I saw her last night and wow! 10000% accurate! Super cute, super chill, no rush, does a great job, and beyond tight!

    I get nervous when girls sound to good to be true but this one blew my mind! Every word on her STG post is true definitely got me hooked LOL I went for a Qv but ended up spending about 30-45 minutes there mostly talking and joking. Will definitely repeat might have to do a hr next time and try multiple pops and spend more time DATY LOL kitty is super clean and tastes great.

    Treat her well boys! Definitely need to keep this one around there aren't many good ones left and I'd personally classify this one as a hidden gem.

  8. #13312
    Quote Originally Posted by Sj2222  [View Original Post]
    Damn. Where is she today?

    KOF needs to put out a calendar.
    Still in RI, but I do believe that Tasha is fully retired? Here she is about a decade ago.

    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-fonkQ1OKJM

  9. #13311

    Woonsocket desert

    Saw some semi recent reviews over on them that sounded promising, so went fishing. Unfortunately, came up completely emptyhanded.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/bambi-es...nsocket-624834

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/bella-es...nsocket-912886

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/willow-e...nsocket-586936

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/krista-e...nsocket-616674

    Bambi, Bella, and Krista were no response, or responses several days after texting. Willow responded about 10 hours after the text, but has since not responded to further texts.

    Fell back to Julie (https://providence.skipthegames.com/...r/381850966083) who was, as always, available and ready to go. It's unfortunate that she's about 10-15 minutes south of Woonsocket now, but what are ya going to do.

    Getting near impossible to find anything available in Woonsocket these days.

  10. #13310
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1231
    Quote Originally Posted by Sj2222  [View Original Post]
    Damn. Where is she today?

    KOF needs to put out a calendar.
    Haha! Tasha was an other Cheaters legend! Nice girl with a close to 10 for a body and nice looking as well.

  11. #13309
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMrmrm  [View Original Post]
    Body not as good as pictures. Bbj was real mechanical and boring and complains.

    https://south-coast.skipthegames.com...a/289981510121
    Yeah tell me about it. She wouldn't let me do doggy. Like what's the point of having that ass and can't back it up.

  12. #13308

    Info?

    Texted with her and got address but didn't follow through. Any info?

    https://south-coast.skipthegames.com...u/339914526794

  13. #13307

    Another waste of money

    Body not as good as pictures. Bbj was real mechanical and boring and complains.

    https://south-coast.skipthegames.com...a/289981510121

  14. #13306

    Don't waste your money

    Car date. Rush job and up sell on bbj but no cim. Don't bother.

    https://south-coast.skipthegames.com...t/085669162284

  15. #13305

    Katrina

    She's real but expensive and everything covered. Discrete apartment with stripper pole but saw pimp at the corner keeping an eye out as I left. No problems though.

    https://south-coast.skipthegames.com...z/644399110580

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape