Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,731 to 11,745 of 25039
-
03-01-21 18:34 #13309Senior Member

Posts: 4545Yeah tell me about it. She wouldn't let me do doggy. Like what's the point of having that ass and can't back it up.
Originally Posted by MrMrmrm
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-21 15:10 #13308Senior Member

Posts: 49Info?
Texted with her and got address but didn't follow through. Any info?
https://south-coast.skipthegames.com...u/339914526794
-
03-01-21 15:06 #13307Senior Member

Posts: 49Another waste of money
Body not as good as pictures. Bbj was real mechanical and boring and complains.
https://south-coast.skipthegames.com...a/289981510121
-
03-01-21 15:03 #13306Senior Member

Posts: 49Don't waste your money
Car date. Rush job and up sell on bbj but no cim. Don't bother.
https://south-coast.skipthegames.com...t/085669162284
-
03-01-21 15:00 #13305Senior Member

Posts: 49Katrina
She's real but expensive and everything covered. Discrete apartment with stripper pole but saw pimp at the corner keeping an eye out as I left. No problems though.
https://south-coast.skipthegames.com...z/644399110580
-
03-01-21 14:56 #13304Senior Member

Posts: 49Char-lynn
Forgot the ad.
https://south-coast.skipthegames.com...n/198594939592
-
03-01-21 14:56 #13303Senior Member

Posts: 49Char-Lynn
She's cool. Apartment is a little messy but enthusiastic 50 $ bbj cim no dt.
-
03-01-21 11:59 #13302Senior Member

Posts: 67Kof
Damn. Where is she today?
Originally Posted by KingOfFours
[View Original Post]
KOF needs to put out a calendar.
-
03-01-21 10:16 #13301Senior Member

Posts: 67Kof
Damn. Where is she today?
Originally Posted by KingOfFours
[View Original Post]
KOF needs to put out a calendar.
-
03-01-21 09:21 #13300Senior Member

Posts: 289Yes!!
Goddanmnit! Now I really want to fuck her again! Those pics are a great match to now. Those tits! Damn you! Damn you! Damn you! LOL.
Originally Posted by KingOfFours
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-21 08:57 #13299Senior Member

Posts: 29I saw her last week. I have been sticking with weekdays daytime hours. She has limited her volume and takes covid precautions.
Originally Posted by PSlag56
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-21 08:42 #13298Senior Member

Posts: 3748I've posted some of these pics before, but here she is in 2009! Which was the first time I inseminated her! Both in the Cheaters fuck closets and then OTC at her place! I think she was a LOT bigger then, yes?! But maybe during the China Plague, she gained it all back?! She was surely a lot bigger back in 2009 than in my pics from last year, yes?! The tits were also a tad bigger then, too, I think?! The pancake-sized nips are the same though, LOL!
Originally Posted by DaveDarlings
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-21 07:39 #13297Senior Member

Posts: 49Sofia
Any info on this one.
https://south-coast.skipthegames.com...h/520426164562
-
03-01-21 07:19 #13296Senior Member

Posts: 289Pandemic weight
Like 90% of USA, she has the Covid increase. Def bigger than your pics King. Especially bigger tits 😋. I'm an AA (Ass Authority) and unequivocally she got a fat beautiful Ass I can bury my face or my cock in! I'd say she looks an more importantly Feels better with a little more chubs than your pics. But then again I swear your always trying to scare us mongers off with your Sin-imatics 😛128521;.
Originally Posted by KingOfFours
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-21 06:38 #13295Senior Member

Posts: 3748Chanel's Body Mass Index!
I did not bring a scale or a tape measure, LOL!
Originally Posted by Chazlamb
[View Original Post]
Seriously, though, I would not consider her a BBW, when I last inseminated her, but other gents may have differing opinions. My pictures of her, which are pretty damn revealing if I do say so myself, from a bit less than 1 year ago, are in post #427, here:
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...464&viewfull=1#post4908464.
Maybe someone who's seen her more recently can inform us if she currently looks any different?
Oh, as to whether her ass is Certified Fat: I do not have certification authority, LOL! 🤣🤷8205;9794;65039;.









Reply With Quote





