Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 784 of 1670 FirstFirst ... 284 684 734 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 834 884 1284 ... LastLast
Results 11,746 to 11,760 of 25050
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13305

    Don't waste your money

    Car date. Rush job and up sell on bbj but no cim. Don't bother.

    https://south-coast.skipthegames.com...t/085669162284

  2. #13304

    Katrina

    She's real but expensive and everything covered. Discrete apartment with stripper pole but saw pimp at the corner keeping an eye out as I left. No problems though.

    https://south-coast.skipthegames.com...z/644399110580

  3. #13303

  4. #13302

    Char-Lynn

    She's cool. Apartment is a little messy but enthusiastic 50 $ bbj cim no dt.

  5. #13301

    Kof

    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    Some indeed do! You might recognize the lady in these pics? She was full GFE, CIP and also CIM / swalllow for many years, in the Cheaters booths for 100. One of my ATFs in there! That clit grew to 3 times its size when she got aroused! And she usually got aroused!.
    Damn. Where is she today?

    KOF needs to put out a calendar.

  6. #13300

    Kof

    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    Some indeed do! You might recognize the lady in these pics? She was full GFE, CIP and also CIM / swalllow for many years, in the Cheaters booths for 100. One of my ATFs in there! That clit grew to 3 times its size when she got aroused! And she usually got aroused!.
    Damn. Where is she today?

    KOF needs to put out a calendar.

  7. #13299

    Yes!!

    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    I've posted some of these pics before, but here she is in 2009! Which was the first time I inseminated her! Both in the Cheaters fuck closets and then OTC at her place! I think she was a LOT bigger then, yes?! But maybe during the China Plague, she gained it all back?! She was surely a lot bigger back in 2009 than in my pics from last year, yes?! The tits were also a tad bigger then, too, I think?! The pancake-sized nips are the same though, LOL!
    Goddanmnit! Now I really want to fuck her again! Those pics are a great match to now. Those tits! Damn you! Damn you! Damn you! LOL.

  8. #13298
    Quote Originally Posted by PSlag56  [View Original Post]
    I'm another one who regularly visits Destiny, and she hasn't replied to my latest texts either. She was off radar for about 6 weeks last summer for a medical issue (not known to me), so maybe this is a follow up.
    I saw her last week. I have been sticking with weekdays daytime hours. She has limited her volume and takes covid precautions.

  9. #13297
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveDarlings  [View Original Post]
    Like 90% of USA, she has the Covid increase. Def bigger than your pics King. Especially bigger tits 😋. I'm an AA (Ass Authority) and unequivocally she got a fat beautiful Ass I can bury my face or my cock in! I'd say she looks an more importantly Feels better with a little more chubs than your pics. But then again I swear your always trying to scare us mongers off with your Sin-imatics 😛128521;.
    I've posted some of these pics before, but here she is in 2009! Which was the first time I inseminated her! Both in the Cheaters fuck closets and then OTC at her place! I think she was a LOT bigger then, yes?! But maybe during the China Plague, she gained it all back?! She was surely a lot bigger back in 2009 than in my pics from last year, yes?! The tits were also a tad bigger then, too, I think?! The pancake-sized nips are the same though, LOL!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails thumbnail-1338.jpeg‎   thumbnail-1336.jpeg‎   thumbnail-1337.jpeg‎   thumbnail-1339.jpeg‎  

  10. #13296

  11. #13295

    Pandemic weight

    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    I did not bring a scale or a tape measure, LOL!

    Seriously, though, I would not consider her a BBW, when I last inseminated her, but other gents may have differing opinions. My pictures of her, which are pretty damn revealing if I do say so myself, from a bit less than 1 year ago, are in post #427, here:

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...464&viewfull=1#post4908464.

    Maybe someone who's seen her more recently can inform us if she currently looks any different?

    Oh, as to whether her ass is Certified Fat: I do not have certification authority, LOL! 🤣🤷8205;9794;65039;.
    Like 90% of USA, she has the Covid increase. Def bigger than your pics King. Especially bigger tits 😋. I'm an AA (Ass Authority) and unequivocally she got a fat beautiful Ass I can bury my face or my cock in! I'd say she looks an more importantly Feels better with a little more chubs than your pics. But then again I swear your always trying to scare us mongers off with your Sin-imatics 😛128521;.

  12. #13294

    Chanel's Body Mass Index!

    Quote Originally Posted by Chazlamb  [View Original Post]
    So is she a bbw? If so how big we talking? Weight? Height? And is the ass certified fat?
    I did not bring a scale or a tape measure, LOL!

    Seriously, though, I would not consider her a BBW, when I last inseminated her, but other gents may have differing opinions. My pictures of her, which are pretty damn revealing if I do say so myself, from a bit less than 1 year ago, are in post #427, here:

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...464&viewfull=1#post4908464.

    Maybe someone who's seen her more recently can inform us if she currently looks any different?

    Oh, as to whether her ass is Certified Fat: I do not have certification authority, LOL! 🤣🤷8205;9794;65039;.

  13. #13293

    She's around

    Quote Originally Posted by PSlag56  [View Original Post]
    I'm another one who regularly visits Destiny, and she hasn't replied to my latest texts either. She was off radar for about 6 weeks last summer for a medical issue (not known to me), so maybe this is a follow up.
    I know she's taken some time off here and there for various reasons. She's still around, but I do know she really cut back the amount of people she sees.

  14. #13292
    Quote Originally Posted by Scorpio1981  [View Original Post]
    Here you go.
    How do I get in contact with this girl?

  15. #13291

    Destiny

    Quote Originally Posted by Jored  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know what's going on with Destiny in Pawcatuck. I used to stop in every week or two for a BBBJCIM. Last few weeks she hasn't responded to text message. Anyone know what's going on. TIA.
    I'm another one who regularly visits Destiny, and she hasn't replied to my latest texts either. She was off radar for about 6 weeks last summer for a medical issue (not known to me), so maybe this is a follow up.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape