Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 164 of 898 FirstFirst ... 64 114 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 214 264 664 ... LastLast
Results 2,446 to 2,460 of 13457
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11012

    IOnlyCip

    Clean out your messages cannot send a PM to you.

  2. #11011

    Hmm.

    So pulling in with my company truck, with my name & number on the side isn't covert? LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrEpS  [View Original Post]
    Don't forget to leave the cell phone at home too!

    Bob Kraft, the owner of the New England Patriots, was tracked to the AMP where he was at by his cell phone data. Lots of law enforcement folks use cell phone data all the time. It is a spy in your pocket.

    There are cameras at Tiger and at Sunny. The trick is to get in without anyone being able to ID you. Park away. Far away and walk. You will find that the exercise will make you a better candidate for a great massage.

    I know someone who walks along the back of Tiger and climbs the fence. Have to be careful not to fall in the river!

  3. #11010

    Stings and botches

    Quote Originally Posted by Searcher55  [View Original Post]
    That's to extreme IMO. If uncle LEO want's to bust in those places at anytime trust me they will.
    Actually the case was dropped. The way LEO was handling the sting was botched and illegal. They had a cam in the ceiling above the table. They would watch on a live feed while an undercover would sit near the parking lot. They would I'd the monger leaving then pull them over down the road to get a positive I'd claiming some random traffic violation and send them on their way. They did this for months and as the investigation continued. The issue was LEO can not record in places were privacy is expected, you can't hide a camera in a dressing room to catch a few shoplifters while violating the rights of everyone else. Based on this botched case and sting along with all of the dismissed charges I doubt they will do this again. BTW they did this sting in the name of human trafficking and never actually produced any results. Hope that helps.

  4. #11009

    Ever?

    Quote Originally Posted by RickMann  [View Original Post]
    According to mamasan Cherry is not coming back!
    If so that sucks.

  5. #11008
    Quote Originally Posted by Searcher55  [View Original Post]
    That's to extreme IMO. If uncle LEO want's to bust in those places at anytime trust me they will.
    If Uncle's coming, he's coming in the day time, and he's bringing the local news with him. You know, unless he's just there for his red envelope.

    But when you take off your clothes, put them on the little chair and leave your drawers on top anyway, just in case.

  6. #11007
    According to mamasan Cherry is not coming back!

  7. #11006

    Funny

    Quote Originally Posted by SlamT  [View Original Post]
    Have to say that I love it when good-natured fun is found (along with the all the helpful info) on this forum! Thanks to you blokes for lightening it up a bit!.
    Great stuff boys but why worry. We're there to get a massage. From experience, Tiger always has been my fav.

  8. #11005
    Senior Member


    Posts: 826

    Killing Me!

    Have to say that I love it when good-natured fun is found (along with the all the helpful info) on this forum! Thanks to you blokes for lightening it up a bit! .

    Quote Originally Posted by PearishBA  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the laughs guys.

  9. #11004

    Enough Tiger Bucks in the mail for one freebie to each of you!

    Quote Originally Posted by AlSmits346  [View Original Post]
    I normally dress in all camo and face paint and parachute in entering via the roof hatch.
    Quote Originally Posted by TontoMonger  [View Original Post]
    I dug a tunnel from the bicycle shop under the parking lot to Tiger. I come up through a secret hatch under the floor in the sauna. Look for El Chapo on the sign in sheet.
    Quote Originally Posted by PhlipPhlop  [View Original Post]
    Sometimes I can't believe the stupidity of people. A tunnel from the bicycle shop, really, the restaurant supply store is attached to tiger. Think of all the wasted man hours digging not to mention supplies, how many blowj errrrrrrr massages could you have gotten with all the lumber you bought "Colonel Hogan". Bust out a wall next door, slide a convection oven on wheels in front Banda boom bad bing. Think man.
    Thanks for the laughs guys.

  10. #11003

    Are you kidding me

    Quote Originally Posted by TontoMonger  [View Original Post]
    I dug a tunnel from the bicycle shop under the parking lot to Tiger. I come up through a secret hatch under the floor in the sauna. Look for El Chapo on the sign in sheet.
    Sometimes I can't believe the stupidity of people. A tunnel from the bicycle shop, really, the restaurant supply store is attached to tiger. Think of all the wasted man hours digging not to mention supplies, how many blowj errrrrrrr massages could you have gotten with all the lumber you bought "Colonel Hogan". Bust out a wall next door, slide a convection oven on wheels in front Banda boom bad bing. Think man.

  11. #11002

    Pepsi at Sunny

    Stopped first at Tiger but there were 4 cars in the parking lot so I reluctantly headed to Sunny. Two cars in the lot so I went in. I asked for Joy and was told she wasn't there and not sure when she would be back. I drew Pepsi and I'm glad I did! Off to the shower normal wash down to the sauna for a couple of minutes then back to the room. Pepsi is I would guess 5'2 really nice ass and probably B size breast and very attractive. I had laid $100 on the table but she said $140. I think Joy gave her some lessons on getting bigger tips. It was worth every penny! She dropped the dress jumped on the table starting with a light massage then the flip. FIV, BBBJ, breast play, CFS. Best experience at Sunny ever for me and I've been going there for a long time!

  12. #11001

    Can't be too careful

    Quote Originally Posted by AlSmits346  [View Original Post]
    I normally dress in all camo and face paint and parachute in entering via the roof hatch.
    I dug a tunnel from the bicycle shop under the parking lot to Tiger. I come up through a secret hatch under the floor in the sauna. Look for El Chapo on the sign in sheet.

  13. #11000
    Quote Originally Posted by Searcher55  [View Original Post]
    That's to extreme IMO. If uncle LEO want's to bust in those places at anytime trust me they will.
    I normally dress in all camo and face paint and parachute in entering via the roof hatch.

  14. #10999
    That's to extreme IMO. If uncle LEO want's to bust in those places at anytime trust me they will.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrEpS  [View Original Post]
    Don't forget to leave the cell phone at home too!

    Bob Kraft, the owner of the New England Patriots, was tracked to the AMP where he was at by his cell phone data. Lots of law enforcement folks use cell phone data all the time. It is a spy in your pocket.

    There are cameras at Tiger and at Sunny. The trick is to get in without anyone being able to ID you. Park away. Far away and walk. You will find that the exercise will make you a better candidate for a great massage.

    I know someone who walks along the back of Tiger and climbs the fence. Have to be careful not to fall in the river!

  15. #10998
    Quote Originally Posted by MrEpS  [View Original Post]
    Don't forget to leave the cell phone at home too!

    Bob Kraft, the owner of the New England Patriots, was tracked to the AMP where he was at by his cell phone data. Lots of law enforcement folks use cell phone data all the time. It is a spy in your pocket.

    There are cameras at Tiger and at Sunny. The trick is to get in without anyone being able to ID you. Park away. Far away and walk. You will find that the exercise will make you a better candidate for a great massage.

    I know someone who walks along the back of Tiger and climbs the fence. Have to be careful not to fall in the river!
    That is extreme paranoia is someone is walking along the river and climbing the fence. I smile at the cameras all the time. If they want to drive to CBus and talk to me, I was there for a massage.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape