Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,631 to 3,645 of 15562
-
03-01-21 13:38 #11932Senior Member

Posts: 205Forever
They have been around forever been to both years ago waste of time and filthy.
Originally Posted by WillBarnes
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-21 11:31 #11931Senior Member

Posts: 792Looks legit to me
I don't see anything fishy about the add except that the women in the pictures have never set foot in the place. By legit I mean they are just another AMP that will be around a couple months and then close up. If I were in that business I wouldn't hang a sign that would draw more attention.
Originally Posted by WillBarnes
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-21 09:01 #11930Banned Member

Posts: 141Not Likely Legit
Is there a source ad that led you to this page? Because this looks like a lot of what I've seen on Tinder and dating apps advertising "massage" by women that look like models (or Instagram models at the least). All of those instances are definitely scams and I'm 99% sure this is too. Her IG account doesn't even work either which means someone probably reported it for being SPAM or a fake account.
Originally Posted by Jbunk
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-21 21:47 #11929Senior Member

Posts: 319Anyone
Anyone ever book an appointment.
https://beacons.page/sexyalice
-
02-28-21 19:51 #11928Regular Member

Posts: 14Found her Facebook
I found her face book but there's not much information on thereb.
Originally Posted by MDFootLover
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-21 19:48 #11927Senior Member

Posts: 414Name
I couldn't find any obituaries.
Originally Posted by BaltiWalker
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-21 19:43 #11926Senior Member

Posts: 99I struck out finding anything for her under that name.
Originally Posted by Greg900
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-21 09:26 #11925Regular Member

Posts: 14Her name
Her name is Michelle lee.
Originally Posted by SteveStone123
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-21 09:12 #11924Senior Member

Posts: 197Anyone try either of these?
https://baltimore.rubratings.com/185392
https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/m...u/872065288230
I texted both numbers and got a response. Drove by both since they're a few blocks away from each other. Neither had any kind of sign, not even an open sign. Just nondescript plain looking buildings. Didn't look like a business of any kind, wasn't even sure I was at the right place. Something just felt off.
-
02-27-21 21:52 #11923Senior Member

Posts: 1626She used to respond from her old number till 2/15. At one point she was agreeing for FS. But next day she changed her mind and behaved as if she never discussed about it. May be her bf was handling the phone previous day.
Originally Posted by ShadowBK
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-21 19:13 #11922Senior Member

Posts: 441I'm curious too. Maybe Facebook?
Originally Posted by MDFootLover
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-21 16:55 #11921Senior Member

Posts: 99I'm guessing he's using a calling app and entered 434 instead of 443.
Originally Posted by TomMcAn
[View Original Post]
Since they haven't posted again, they know the gig is up.
-
02-27-21 10:49 #11920Senior Member

Posts: 812Area codes
It's hard to draw to many conclusions from the area code. You know you can basically specify any area code you want with VOIP.
Originally Posted by TomMcAn
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-21 00:48 #11919Senior Member

Posts: 1299More questions than answers
I noticed that the new number uses area code 434, which is west central Virginia (Charlottesville, Lynchburg). Madison's previous number used area code 240, which is in Maryland. Oddly, the e-mail address is the same in both ads.
Originally Posted by MDFootLover
[View Original Post]
While I used to monger frequently in Baltimore in the past, I haven't done so for a few years. I never saw Madison and was saddened to read about her passing. However, I now have more questions than answers.
-
02-26-21 22:03 #11918Senior Member

Posts: 414Madison
So a new ad is up now, it says unable to perform precious actions but am selling videos / pics. I guess the boyfriend still trying to make money off her?
Originally Posted by MDFootLover
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






