Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11935

    Another Ad

    Quote Originally Posted by BaltiWalker  [View Original Post]
    I just noticed a new ad for her on Skip The Games. She's now offering pics and videos only, no face to face.

    It also says she's considering doing cam shows, but hasn't decided yet.

    I'm guessing someone is trying to make money off of her. Maybe her boyfriend.

    The number is new, so I'm guessing it's a scam.
    One of her old ads popped up again today with the old phone number.

    Something ain't kosher.

  2. #11934

    Youni is back open

    I didn't go, just googled but apparently Youni is open again. Not sure if I'll go back due to skepticism but thought I'd let y'all know.

  3. #11933

    Agreed

    I can confirm what you said so eloquently is true!

    Quote Originally Posted by MassagaMe  [View Original Post]
    They have been around forever been to both years ago waste of time and filthy.

  4. #11932

    Forever

    Quote Originally Posted by WillBarnes  [View Original Post]
    https://baltimore.rubratings.com/185392

    https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/m...u/872065288230

    I texted both numbers and got a response. Drove by both since they're a few blocks away from each other. Neither had any kind of sign, not even an open sign. Just nondescript plain looking buildings. Didn't look like a business of any kind, wasn't even sure I was at the right place. Something just felt off.
    They have been around forever been to both years ago waste of time and filthy.

  5. #11931
    Senior Member


    Posts: 792

    Looks legit to me

    Quote Originally Posted by WillBarnes  [View Original Post]
    https://baltimore.rubratings.com/185392

    https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/m...u/872065288230

    I texted both numbers and got a response. Drove by both since they're a few blocks away from each other. Neither had any kind of sign, not even an open sign. Just nondescript plain looking buildings. Didn't look like a business of any kind, wasn't even sure I was at the right place. Something just felt off.
    I don't see anything fishy about the add except that the women in the pictures have never set foot in the place. By legit I mean they are just another AMP that will be around a couple months and then close up. If I were in that business I wouldn't hang a sign that would draw more attention.

  6. #11930

    Not Likely Legit

    Quote Originally Posted by Jbunk  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ever book an appointment.

    https://beacons.page/sexyalice
    Is there a source ad that led you to this page? Because this looks like a lot of what I've seen on Tinder and dating apps advertising "massage" by women that look like models (or Instagram models at the least). All of those instances are definitely scams and I'm 99% sure this is too. Her IG account doesn't even work either which means someone probably reported it for being SPAM or a fake account.

  7. #11929
    Senior Member


    Posts: 319

    Anyone

    Anyone ever book an appointment.

    https://beacons.page/sexyalice

  8. #11928

    Found her Facebook

    Quote Originally Posted by MDFootLover  [View Original Post]
    I couldn't find any obituaries.
    I found her face book but there's not much information on thereb.

  9. #11927

    Name

    Quote Originally Posted by BaltiWalker  [View Original Post]
    I struck out finding anything for her under that name.
    I couldn't find any obituaries.

  10. #11926
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg900  [View Original Post]
    Her name is Michelle lee.
    I struck out finding anything for her under that name.

  11. #11925

    Her name

    Quote Originally Posted by SteveStone123  [View Original Post]
    She used to respond from her old number till 2/15. At one point she was agreeing for FS. But next day she changed her mind and behaved as if she never discussed about it. May be her bf was handling the phone previous day.
    Her name is Michelle lee.

  12. #11924

    Anyone try either of these?

    https://baltimore.rubratings.com/185392

    https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/m...u/872065288230

    I texted both numbers and got a response. Drove by both since they're a few blocks away from each other. Neither had any kind of sign, not even an open sign. Just nondescript plain looking buildings. Didn't look like a business of any kind, wasn't even sure I was at the right place. Something just felt off.

  13. #11923
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowBK  [View Original Post]
    I'm curious too. Maybe Facebook?
    She used to respond from her old number till 2/15. At one point she was agreeing for FS. But next day she changed her mind and behaved as if she never discussed about it. May be her bf was handling the phone previous day.

  14. #11922
    Quote Originally Posted by MDFootLover  [View Original Post]
    How did you find out? I was curious why I haven't seen her post in a few days.
    I'm curious too. Maybe Facebook?

  15. #11921
    Quote Originally Posted by TomMcAn  [View Original Post]
    I noticed that the new number uses area code 434, which is west central Virginia (Charlottesville, Lynchburg). Madison's previous number used area code 240, which is in Maryland. Oddly, the e-mail address is the same in both ads.

    While I used to monger frequently in Baltimore in the past, I haven't done so for a few years. I never saw Madison and was saddened to read about her passing. However, I now have more questions than answers.
    I'm guessing he's using a calling app and entered 434 instead of 443.

    Since they haven't posted again, they know the gig is up.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape