Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,191 to 5,205 of 8118
-
03-01-21 10:21 #2928Regular Member

Posts: 7WTF tucson
Really? Nothing sexy like gross feet (1st link). I've had it with Tucson. Only attractive provider I've seen lately is Veah (second link), who wanted 5 hundos for an hour in a shithole sketchy hotel on 29th and Craycroft. Hot body but bad acne under that mask, tried to upsell on top of that outrageous rate and also had a big ass dog in the room. Needless to say I split. It's truly ridiculous.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/y...party/37505956
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/-/37500354
-
03-01-21 06:50 #2927Shill for Melody Spa, if you think I'm wrong check his posting history and see how he writes about Melody and look how he writes for everybody else

Posts: 828Briana
Has anyone seen Briana? I have been trying to get with her over the last week and she seems either drug-addicted or extremely flaky.
One day, she said she was ready right away. 5 minutes later, she replied, never mind, my family just got here. WTF?
The next time, she was ready and told me to come over. I waited in the parking lot of her apartment complex but she delayed and delayed, never gave up the apartment #.
Anyone have any success? If so, was it worth it?
-
03-01-21 06:47 #2926Shill for Melody Spa, if you think I'm wrong check his posting history and see how he writes about Melody and look how he writes for everybody else

Posts: 828Yanni
She lost me with her previous posts saying her appointments start at $$ No, thanks.
Originally Posted by GilaMonster77
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-21 22:55 #2925Senior Member

Posts: 460Her again.
We've been looking at those same photos for many years now. Posts from back in the day were unflattering. Never had the pleasure myself.
Originally Posted by GilaMonster77
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-21 20:34 #2924Regular Member

Posts: 7Yanni
I reached out to schedule and she was responsive, but I declined because she wanted some of the donation upfront via cash app.
Originally Posted by Hobbiest420
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-21 20:31 #2923Regular Member

Posts: 7Info on this hot chick?
Newbie to these forums. Anybody got info on this chick? Advertises as nuru and massage. Thanks.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/f...-nuru/37666394
-
02-28-21 12:07 #2922Senior Member

Posts: 175Nikole
What's her username on POF, if you don't mind me asking?
Originally Posted by ScubaSteve87
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-21 10:51 #2921Senior Member

Posts: 288MMM for F (Provider)
Have a younger blonde provider I've seen over the last couple of years who is interested in trying a few of us at the same time. Still working on specifics but DM for details if interested.
-
02-28-21 10:28 #2920Senior Member

Posts: 326Thanks for review
Thanks for the great review!! I almost contacted this one but instead saw the blonde I reviewed. Was so good I went for seconds later in the day and blew even faster. Photos really do not paint the picture sometimes.
Originally Posted by ILuvHead
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-21 09:58 #2919Senior Member

Posts: 185Nikole POF
She said she "just got out of a bad relationship so for now she wanted friends". That generally means they just want sex, especially when it says no hookups in their bio LOL.
Originally Posted by NeonSlug44
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-21 01:27 #2918Regular Member

Posts: 19Rori
If you're still looking for Rori PM me. I had a dream today about her, in this dream she texted me for a car ride but asked me for 1.20 I politely decline.
Originally Posted by AnomBox
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-21 09:24 #2917Regular Member

Posts: 7Pof
What is she looking for on there I have not been able to find her on that.
Originally Posted by ScubaSteve87
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-21 08:41 #2916Senior Member

Posts: 829Hannah Heart Review
So first off I will preface this with the fact that I am getting to the age where I could probably benefit from the good ol blue pill. It takes a while to get fully erect and if it does not get fully erect before going in, nothing good will come of it. For the most part all of my regulars know this and take the time to get it there with a great BBBJ before rushing into FS.
That being said, I was feeling pretty horny since early yesterday morning and decided to see what was to be had. I found Hannah Heart and remembered her from the last visit here. She is from Dallas and she had some great reviews so I reached out. I got the standard reply and then nothing. Another reply an hour later with rates and then nothing. After a few hours of this I finally got an address and asked to schedule a time and then nothing. I gave up and started looking further, but no one was replying so I decided to do some work. I was finally able to schedule some time with a regular for late that night so I was happy that I had something to look forward to. About 4 hours later I get a reply from Hannah saying she is ready and I reply back that I am not and she got an attitude with me.
Flash forward to late last night and I get ghosted by my regular. This should have been a sign that nothing good was coming and I should have just jerked off and went to sleep, but that is not how this fucked up story was going to end. It was too late for any good providers to be up and replying, but I gave it the good ol college try and got no fucking results. I decided in my desperation, (stupidity) that I would see if Hannah would see me and to my surprise she said yes. She did quote a different rate though and when I asked she said that was a special, but she would honor it anyway. She then asked for a pic or to FaceTime and I said, "Fuck no" to both. She then ghosted me for another hour. We played this game until around 4 AM when I finally got the okay for a half hour appointment.
So I go to the address she gave me and she asked my to call when I get there. I tell her I am there and then call her and get voicemail. I do this about 5 times before texting her and she calls me, but I cannot hear anything. This goes on for about 20 minutes and then I leave. She texts me saying her phone was having problems and gave me her real number. I called and talked to her and she talked me into turning around and meeting her outside instead of calling. I go back and she says she is outside, but I do not see her. I keep trying to call the real number and get voicemail and right about now I tell her to fuck off and she reply's that she is outside and asks me what hotel I am at. I tell her it is the one she sent the address too and she tells me it is the wrong hotel. I am about ready to throw my fucking phone and find a cat to kick, but I came that far so I was seeing this through to the bitter fucking end.
This game continues for about 30 more minutes and then someone else answers her phone and gives me the room number. I get a text saying, "There's a guy coming and he is here. Jamie answered the phone and gave him the room number". Now I am real fucking paranoid so I text her and tell her to come outside again. I hover around the room without knocking until she finally comes out. She looks good enough and she asks me to grab her ass and I follow her in and check the room thoroughly before proceeding. I will say that her pics are her, but she looks like the woman in the pics with Downs syndrome. She was not unattractive, but she was not cute in a sexy way though, but her body was just like the pictures and I had such a fucked up journey to get here so I was not turning around now.
She takes off her clothes and she has a very sexy fishnet outfit on and I am thinking that thigs are about to get good. She get on the bed and starts stroking my cock and then out comes the rubber. I say, "your ad says GFE and BBBJ" and she says, "for more money, maybe" Now there is strike 1 and 2. She starts giving me a horrible BJ just sucking the head and stroking the rest and then after a couple minutes she asks if I want doggy or on top. I ask her to suck it some more and she gets upset and says, "if you go over your time, you do not get to finish" and this is literally 5 minutes into a half hour session. She sucks it for another few minutes and then asks if I want top or doggy again. I asked her if she would get on top and she says she can't because of some bullshit condition she made up. Strike mother fucking 3! She has already struck out and we are not even 10 minutes into the session and my cock is half hard.
Against my better judgement I decide on Doggy and sure enough I start to go limp while she is trying to put a half hard cock into her dry pussy. I finally get in, but the process of going limp has already gotten to the point of no return so I pull out and start stroking it. She then asks if I came and I seriously wanted to punch her in the fucking mouth, (I did not though). She then says, "either I give you head or a HJ" and knowing that her BJ sucks, (and not in a good way) I choose a HJ. She at least took the cover off and gave a pretty decent HJ to completion and I tried to bust all over her and the bed and she was pretty annoyed with that, (was the only real satisfaction I got that night).
I will say that the conversation with her was good and she seems like a good person, but I did not pay to have a good conversation. I will never ever repeat with this one. There is no redeeming quality about Hannah Heart and she gets a big fat fucking NO recommendation from me.
Escort Review:
Links - https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cson/59200726/.
https://adultsearch.com/texas/dallas...scorts/1818911
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/hannah-escort-dallas-891790#erotic.
Face: 7 (She was cute, but not in a sexy way).
Body: 8 (Her body was good and she wore a sexy outfit so I have to give her a decent score here).
Attitude: 5 (she was pleasant enough, but I can't score her higher than a 5 for all the BS I had to go through).
Scheduling: -10 (this was the worst experience I have ever had trying to see a provider, She was worse then Jess, but at least with Jess you got an amazing performance).
Performance: 0 (Menu was not as advertised, she tried to upsell, she rushed the whole time, but the HJ was good so she does not get a negative score, just a 0).
Repeat: I will not be repeating.
Recommendation: HELL FUCKING NO.
-
02-26-21 11:00 #2915Senior Member

Posts: 185Nikole POF
I posted on here a week or so ago about Nikole, download the dating app POF and make a profile, she's on there. I didn't have to pay a cent to try her out a few times, plus I got to BBFSCIP with her.
Originally Posted by DrumLover
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-21 10:21 #2914Senior Member

Posts: 150It's been a while.
Yeah, she is super cool and a good experience, but I have not seen her in a while. Maybe I should try her again.
Originally Posted by MisterMan1115
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






