Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,221 to 5,235 of 8118
-
02-19-21 17:15 #2898Regular Member

Posts: 19Nikole
Thanks again fellas, I'll probably stick with my regular. And I agree with sushi, I saw Nikole once and waited close to half an hour. I would've left but I had already drove 20 minutes to get there. She is nice and accommodating, a bit thicker then photos and she had an unpleasant smell. Nothing down right disgusting. Just not clean. The scene in Tucson certainly has gone down. I've been dying to see this gal, can't take my eyes off her curves. But sure enough she works on a side of town I don't visit at all. Seems more and more ladies are heading towards that hood for some reason.
https://tucson.skipthegames.com/fema...c/529352499128
-
02-19-21 13:47 #2897Senior Member

Posts: 185Nikole on dating apps
I posted somewhere on here awhile ago, maybe in general reports, about using dating apps to hookup with chicks when I'm not mongering. Funny thing about Nikole is that I matched with her on POF LOL. We chatted for awhile and hooked up a couple times, so luckily I got to try her out and not pay a dime. Those dating apps pay off fellas, trust me.
Originally Posted by MisterMan1115
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-21 12:17 #2896Senior Member

Posts: 326Worth a visit at that is about it
She is not always responsive and always makes you wait. Worth a visit for sure but will not be repeating. I have found better out there for sure.
Originally Posted by MisterMan1115
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-21 11:51 #2895Senior Member

Posts: 85I saw her last month. She was nice, was running behind but tried to fancy up with sexy clothes and all, that was appreciated. She was not a knockout but not super unattractive. Open to pretty much anything except anal. BBBJ was just fine. Reasonable donation and not a huge clock watcher. 6/10, considering the current scene being a shitshow.
Originally Posted by HungSolo6969
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-21 04:23 #2894Regular Member

Posts: 5Nikole
Forgot to post this review, I don't see many people asking about her.
https://www.adultlook.com/p/3103929
Super nice, wasn't a delayed response. Met me outside her place pretty fast, we chatted for a few (I had seen her forever ago once, but she remembered me). Looks close to her pictures, maybe a little older, a little thicker, but very fuckable. Very nice personality. The deed was good! She's very tight, great head too. BBBJCIM for no extra, CFS otherwise. She has a aching knee, so she stayed on her back for most of it, but it was great. Best I've felt in awhile. And fair pricing. Will definitely recommend and return.
-
02-18-21 17:27 #2893Senior Member

Posts: 288I have had a number of good experiences with her but a more senior member has said she was not attractive. She's thin and down for anything but anal. Butter face but she decent body.
Originally Posted by HungSolo6969
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-21 12:43 #2892Regular Member

Posts: 19Claudia
Has anyone had a dream about Claudia? Haven't seen her around much so a little nervous but looks amazing.
-
02-18-21 10:00 #2891Senior Member

Posts: 149There are better out there
I went to see her about 6 months ago she was staying at the stone inn with a roommate. She wanted 120 at that time. I walked into the room which was full of trash and clothes everywhere. Pips and paraphernalia everywhere also. She is very troll looking and marked up. I'm not super pick I might add but couldn't do it. I was walking out of the room to leave and she said she would give me a hr for $80. Still couldn't do it and I also like a bargain. So take it for what it's worth but it's a hard pass for me.
Originally Posted by Tonyc8
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-21 18:19 #2890Senior Member

Posts: 964 if I remember correctly, but my dream is likely different then yours. In my dream she was a little heavier, and had some marks. But everything seemed clean.
Originally Posted by Asfaloth54
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-21 18:08 #2889Senior Member

Posts: 765The girl in that ad is a fake. She is a poster child on various x-rated sites. I just saw her on this one.
Originally Posted by Tonyc8
[View Original Post]
https://www.xvideos.com/
The ad link is https://main.trafficfactory.biz/xvideos-signup
I've also seen her posting in a number of different cities. So, you may see a redhead if you answer her ad, but it won't be her. Be safe out there!
-
02-17-21 16:27 #2888Senior Member

Posts: 73How many roses?
Originally Posted by OmineJay
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-21 07:06 #2887Senior Member

Posts: 96I dreamed about her recently. She was nice, place was ok, has a female roommate. Responded well.
Originally Posted by Tonyc8
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-21 22:13 #2886Senior Member

Posts: 48I concur! However, if she gets customers at that price more power to her. Her ads were not alluring to me but, they may be to so some. Of course there are several gals out there that ask that price and I would gladly pay that for some time with them if it was in my budget.
Originally Posted by Wilgeo
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-21 19:06 #2885Senior Member

Posts: 92Schwenke
Actually I'm not sure why this site has her rates so high. They're still high, but substantially less on her web site.
Originally Posted by Spobo
[View Original Post]
https://jennschwenke.com/
-
02-16-21 14:11 #2884Regular Member

Posts: 19Willow
Thanks for the response fellas, drama saved. Has anyone met this gal, she seems very interesting.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cson/58826694/













Reply With Quote





