Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11932

    Forever

    Quote Originally Posted by WillBarnes  [View Original Post]
    https://baltimore.rubratings.com/185392

    https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/m...u/872065288230

    I texted both numbers and got a response. Drove by both since they're a few blocks away from each other. Neither had any kind of sign, not even an open sign. Just nondescript plain looking buildings. Didn't look like a business of any kind, wasn't even sure I was at the right place. Something just felt off.
    They have been around forever been to both years ago waste of time and filthy.

  2. #11931
    Senior Member


    Posts: 792

    Looks legit to me

    Quote Originally Posted by WillBarnes  [View Original Post]
    https://baltimore.rubratings.com/185392

    https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/m...u/872065288230

    I texted both numbers and got a response. Drove by both since they're a few blocks away from each other. Neither had any kind of sign, not even an open sign. Just nondescript plain looking buildings. Didn't look like a business of any kind, wasn't even sure I was at the right place. Something just felt off.
    I don't see anything fishy about the add except that the women in the pictures have never set foot in the place. By legit I mean they are just another AMP that will be around a couple months and then close up. If I were in that business I wouldn't hang a sign that would draw more attention.

  3. #11930

    Not Likely Legit

    Quote Originally Posted by Jbunk  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ever book an appointment.

    https://beacons.page/sexyalice
    Is there a source ad that led you to this page? Because this looks like a lot of what I've seen on Tinder and dating apps advertising "massage" by women that look like models (or Instagram models at the least). All of those instances are definitely scams and I'm 99% sure this is too. Her IG account doesn't even work either which means someone probably reported it for being SPAM or a fake account.

  4. #11929
    Senior Member


    Posts: 319

    Anyone

    Anyone ever book an appointment.

    https://beacons.page/sexyalice

  5. #11928

    Found her Facebook

    Quote Originally Posted by MDFootLover  [View Original Post]
    I couldn't find any obituaries.
    I found her face book but there's not much information on thereb.

  6. #11927

    Name

    Quote Originally Posted by BaltiWalker  [View Original Post]
    I struck out finding anything for her under that name.
    I couldn't find any obituaries.

  7. #11926
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg900  [View Original Post]
    Her name is Michelle lee.
    I struck out finding anything for her under that name.

  8. #11925

    Her name

    Quote Originally Posted by SteveStone123  [View Original Post]
    She used to respond from her old number till 2/15. At one point she was agreeing for FS. But next day she changed her mind and behaved as if she never discussed about it. May be her bf was handling the phone previous day.
    Her name is Michelle lee.

  9. #11924

    Anyone try either of these?

    https://baltimore.rubratings.com/185392

    https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/m...u/872065288230

    I texted both numbers and got a response. Drove by both since they're a few blocks away from each other. Neither had any kind of sign, not even an open sign. Just nondescript plain looking buildings. Didn't look like a business of any kind, wasn't even sure I was at the right place. Something just felt off.

  10. #11923
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowBK  [View Original Post]
    I'm curious too. Maybe Facebook?
    She used to respond from her old number till 2/15. At one point she was agreeing for FS. But next day she changed her mind and behaved as if she never discussed about it. May be her bf was handling the phone previous day.

  11. #11922
    Quote Originally Posted by MDFootLover  [View Original Post]
    How did you find out? I was curious why I haven't seen her post in a few days.
    I'm curious too. Maybe Facebook?

  12. #11921
    Quote Originally Posted by TomMcAn  [View Original Post]
    I noticed that the new number uses area code 434, which is west central Virginia (Charlottesville, Lynchburg). Madison's previous number used area code 240, which is in Maryland. Oddly, the e-mail address is the same in both ads.

    While I used to monger frequently in Baltimore in the past, I haven't done so for a few years. I never saw Madison and was saddened to read about her passing. However, I now have more questions than answers.
    I'm guessing he's using a calling app and entered 434 instead of 443.

    Since they haven't posted again, they know the gig is up.

  13. #11920

    Area codes

    Quote Originally Posted by TomMcAn  [View Original Post]
    I noticed that the new number uses area code 434, which is west central Virginia (Charlottesville, Lynchburg). Madison's previous number used area code 240, which is in Maryland. Oddly, the e-mail address is the same in both ads.

    While I used to monger frequently in Baltimore in the past, I haven't done so for a few years. I never saw Madison and was saddened to read about her passing. However, I now have more questions than answers.
    It's hard to draw to many conclusions from the area code. You know you can basically specify any area code you want with VOIP.

  14. #11919

    More questions than answers

    Quote Originally Posted by MDFootLover  [View Original Post]
    So a new ad is up now, it says unable to perform precious actions but am selling videos / pics. I guess the boyfriend still trying to make money off her?
    I noticed that the new number uses area code 434, which is west central Virginia (Charlottesville, Lynchburg). Madison's previous number used area code 240, which is in Maryland. Oddly, the e-mail address is the same in both ads.

    While I used to monger frequently in Baltimore in the past, I haven't done so for a few years. I never saw Madison and was saddened to read about her passing. However, I now have more questions than answers.

  15. #11918

    Madison

    Quote Originally Posted by MDFootLover  [View Original Post]
    How did you find out? I was curious why I haven't seen her post in a few days.
    So a new ad is up now, it says unable to perform precious actions but am selling videos / pics. I guess the boyfriend still trying to make money off her?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape