Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,646 to 3,660 of 15562
-
02-26-21 22:02 #11917Senior Member

Posts: 99Madison WTF?
I just noticed a new ad for her on Skip The Games. She's now offering pics and videos only, no face to face.
It also says she's considering doing cam shows, but hasn't decided yet.
I'm guessing someone is trying to make money off of her. Maybe her boyfriend.
The number is new, so I'm guessing it's a scam.
-
02-24-21 20:43 #11916Senior Member

Posts: 414Madison
How did you find out? I was curious why I haven't seen her post in a few days.
Originally Posted by Ljfeld
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-21 20:25 #11915Senior Member

Posts: 52Madison
This young lady OD'd and died this past weekend.
This is true. Service is declining and you do not have to be Dick Tracy to figure it out.
-
02-23-21 12:59 #11914Senior Member

Posts: 557AMP Information
Check out rubmaps. It costs to see the reviews, but the address, phone number, hours, and 30/60 minute house fee are available for free. It has just about every AMP unless it is new. You can search, but make sure you limit the search to one state.
Originally Posted by Ohboy3027
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-21 01:32 #11913Senior Member

Posts: 477RL Therapy in Laurel
RL stands for RL Therapy in Laurel, MD. I hope this helps. Good luck and stay safe.
Originally Posted by Ohboy3027
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-21 17:10 #11912Senior Member

Posts: 83What does RL stand for?
Hey guys, coming in from out of town tomorrow and looking for a place to visit. Seems like Ace or RL are the places to go. What does RL stand for and what city is it in?
Thanks.
-
02-22-21 14:24 #11911Senior Member

Posts: 94I know of one in Annapolis that does prostate, but only hands nothing more. PM for details if your interested.
Originally Posted by MikeStinson987
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-21 14:02 #11910Senior Member

Posts: 557I do not know of a lady at RL that does rim jobs right now. A friend said there was one in the past. Maybe he will notice this post and supply additional information. Not on my list of preferences, so I do not keep track of it.
Originally Posted by MikeStinson987
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-21 07:28 #11909Senior Member

Posts: 26Also do they supply covers?
Originally Posted by MikeStinson987
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-21 21:05 #11908Senior Member

Posts: 26Aberdeen
Didn't want anything special. Went to Home Depot Aberdeen / Edgewood. Same 40-50 yr old HJ's.
Really want to hit up rl or ace for a rim job. Never had one. Guys help me out. Where to and who do I request?
-
02-19-21 21:33 #11907Senior Member

Posts: 77I never got a chance to try out Merry. Does this new girl get down like her?
Originally Posted by BigDaddyC1
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-21 13:25 #11906Senior Member

Posts: 29Chinese Parlor
Hey guys. I'm in town on business for the weekend looking foot a nice Chinese parlor with a good massage and ending. Any suggestions? I'd be happy to return the favor if you're ever near Atlanta.
CJ.
-
02-19-21 07:20 #11905Senior Member

Posts: 2270Just head down to greenbelt any of the well reviewed places VIP Cherry acupressure, rising sun. Put down the full donation $210 and enjoy.
Originally Posted by MotoMoto11
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-21 01:41 #11904Senior Member

Posts: 112Newbie after 20+ years
Haven't done the AMP thing for 20+ years any suggestions as to what is a good place with extras?
-
02-17-21 22:26 #11903Senior Member

Posts: 820RE: Hana
I haven't been in years just because when I did go, the ladies were too old and ugly. That said, someone messaged me the other day that he has had some decent recent experiences there, with one lady being "much more accommodating" than most. Take it for what it's worth, as this is totally unverified, and I am passing along second hand information.
Originally Posted by RubMeRight1
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






