Thread: WYP, SA, and other SD sites
+
Add Report
Results 2,461 to 2,475 of 7898
-
02-26-21 17:16 #5438Senior Member

Posts: 180Not 100 percent sure, but looks very much like former bartender on the block. She was clear (and known for) NOT fooling around, or even dance.
Originally Posted by DickLongwood
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-21 15:07 #5437Senior Member

Posts: 84LMAO- I've run across a few with the same spiel. Think it's something they're watching on those sugar without sugar sites.
Originally Posted by Tonygrt
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-21 13:59 #5436Senior Member

Posts: 525Lee
Any intel on this cutie?
https://www.seeking.com/member/c65ff...4-b27d7262042f
-
02-26-21 13:16 #5435Senior Member

Posts: 2937The profile is gone.
Originally Posted by MjThrill42
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-21 13:07 #5434Senior Member

Posts: 812Ocean Luna
Yeah, she was talking to me too. Her name's Cydnie and she's up near Aberdeen but says she'll come to you. Allowance is negotiable but she wants help with her dental work. She sent me some body shots, not bad tits (B / small C) no real baby damage but not a spinner either. She disappeared for me too but PM me for her number.
Originally Posted by MjThrill42
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-21 12:58 #5433Senior Member

Posts: 182Ocean_Luna
Anyone talking with this girl? We're texting and she all of a sudden told me her account was suspended. Just want to know if it really was of if she actually blocked me.
https://www.seeking.com/member/fe41f...1-cc5f16da9472
-
02-26-21 12:50 #5432Senior Member

Posts: 347Elegant
No only one visit a week.
Originally Posted by DrknStrmy
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-21 11:31 #5431Senior Member

Posts: 50Cleared
LOL, yeah, that's an easy one, right?
Originally Posted by MilesNoDavis
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-21 11:30 #5430Senior Member

Posts: 50Gtfoh
And that's why he paid her a grand, fucked her 3 times in a week and ghosted her.
Originally Posted by Tonygrt
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-21 09:37 #5429Senior Member

Posts: 347Elegant
Team,
So I wasted three days trying to nail this chocolate treat, I will take 1 k a week or 2 k biweekly! So 48 k a year? Yep that's what my last sb gave me! I said what's his number? LOL.
https://www.seeking.com/member/2187c...f-d2ce3564c664
-
02-26-21 07:14 #5428Senior Member

Posts: 289Shaking my head
When I see this in a profile, I really wonder what the girl is thinking as she creates a sugar baby profile. And what total beta of a guy would even respond??
" A relationship purely online. I am not able to meet in person because I take care of my grandmother who immunocompromised. Will not send pics!
https://www.seeking.com/member/cbf03...8-1a58de02d8e7
-
02-25-21 17:24 #5427Senior Member

Posts: 289Platonic
Not all the girls that put platonic are actually platonic. But I still filter them out because it's not worth the hassle of talking to 20 of them to find the one that will put out snd was just trying g to avoid getting 100 messages from us horny old men.
Originally Posted by Futuopedico
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-21 15:39 #5426Senior Member

Posts: 212Keep telling yourself that, champ. Anyone selling tail has probably seen all sizes from all races. Charging a premium or not seeing a certain race usually comes from plain old racism, period. Not some size thing. I'm sure it sounded good to your ego, though.
Originally Posted by Okoro2
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-21 11:10 #5425Senior Member

Posts: 84At DrknStrmy. Clear your inbox
I get a error message indicating your box can't receive my replies. Thanks for the heads up on Romani. Definitely not doing that. LOL.
-
02-25-21 04:30 #5424Senior Member

Posts: 34Links for girls 2 and 3?
Originally Posted by MilesNoDavis
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote






