Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
This blog is moderated by Fahq1
  1. #5438
    Quote Originally Posted by DickLongwood  [View Original Post]
    Not 100 percent sure, but looks very much like former bartender on the block. She was clear (and known for) NOT fooling around, or even dance.

  2. #5437
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonygrt  [View Original Post]
    Team,

    So I wasted three days trying to nail this chocolate treat, I will take 1 k a week or 2 k biweekly! So 48 k a year? Yep that's what my last sb gave me! I said what's his number? LOL.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/2187c...f-d2ce3564c664
    LMAO- I've run across a few with the same spiel. Think it's something they're watching on those sugar without sugar sites.

  3. #5436

  4. #5435
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2938
    Quote Originally Posted by MjThrill42  [View Original Post]
    Anyone talking with this girl? We're texting and she all of a sudden told me her account was suspended. Just want to know if it really was of if she actually blocked me.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/fe41f...1-cc5f16da9472
    The profile is gone.

  5. #5434

    Ocean Luna

    Quote Originally Posted by MjThrill42  [View Original Post]
    Anyone talking with this girl? We're texting and she all of a sudden told me her account was suspended. Just want to know if it really was of if she actually blocked me.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/fe41f...1-cc5f16da9472
    Yeah, she was talking to me too. Her name's Cydnie and she's up near Aberdeen but says she'll come to you. Allowance is negotiable but she wants help with her dental work. She sent me some body shots, not bad tits (B / small C) no real baby damage but not a spinner either. She disappeared for me too but PM me for her number.

  6. #5433

    Ocean_Luna

    Anyone talking with this girl? We're texting and she all of a sudden told me her account was suspended. Just want to know if it really was of if she actually blocked me.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/fe41f...1-cc5f16da9472

  7. #5432

    Elegant

    Quote Originally Posted by DrknStrmy  [View Original Post]
    And that's why he paid her a grand, fucked her 3 times in a week and ghosted her.
    No only one visit a week.

  8. #5431

    Cleared

    LOL, yeah, that's an easy one, right?

    Quote Originally Posted by MilesNoDavis  [View Original Post]
    I get a error message indicating your box can't receive my replies. Thanks for the heads up on Romani. Definitely not doing that. LOL.

  9. #5430

    Gtfoh

    And that's why he paid her a grand, fucked her 3 times in a week and ghosted her.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tonygrt  [View Original Post]
    Team,

    So I wasted three days trying to nail this chocolate treat, I will take 1 k a week or 2 k biweekly! So 48 k a year? Yep that's what my last sb gave me! I said what's his number? LOL.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/2187c...f-d2ce3564c664

  10. #5429

    Elegant

    Team,

    So I wasted three days trying to nail this chocolate treat, I will take 1 k a week or 2 k biweekly! So 48 k a year? Yep that's what my last sb gave me! I said what's his number? LOL.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/2187c...f-d2ce3564c664

  11. #5428

    Shaking my head

    When I see this in a profile, I really wonder what the girl is thinking as she creates a sugar baby profile. And what total beta of a guy would even respond??

    " A relationship purely online. I am not able to meet in person because I take care of my grandmother who immunocompromised. Will not send pics!

    https://www.seeking.com/member/cbf03...8-1a58de02d8e7

  12. #5427

    Platonic

    Quote Originally Posted by Futuopedico  [View Original Post]
    The real question is how do you put that pic up as primary and say platonic? Mmmmm here is something yummy, but you can't have none!! That's just mean.
    Not all the girls that put platonic are actually platonic. But I still filter them out because it's not worth the hassle of talking to 20 of them to find the one that will put out snd was just trying g to avoid getting 100 messages from us horny old men.

  13. #5426
    Quote Originally Posted by Okoro2  [View Original Post]
    Most times you are charged a premium because of the 'size' associated with the Race. I have had someone turn me down because of the 'size' associated with my race and not because she was racist, she said she could not stand take the pain.
    Keep telling yourself that, champ. Anyone selling tail has probably seen all sizes from all races. Charging a premium or not seeing a certain race usually comes from plain old racism, period. Not some size thing. I'm sure it sounded good to your ego, though.

  14. #5425

    At DrknStrmy. Clear your inbox

    I get a error message indicating your box can't receive my replies. Thanks for the heads up on Romani. Definitely not doing that. LOL.

  15. #5424
    Quote Originally Posted by MilesNoDavis  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/ef1d3...4-a4088347d636

    This one never showed. Spent the week texting. Sent her 25 bucks for an uber and got the I'm on way msg. Luckily I never book until they're in front of me. Figured I'd see how on the up and up she was by requesting a cash app refund for my 25 dollars. She declined.

    ELotus is real and a good time.

    Average looking (maybe).

    Wet BBBJDT.

    Double twist while sucking.

    Super wet but definitely has mileage on her.

    Good time- doubt I'll repeat. Strictly because of not having real physical attraction for her.

    Schmoney Cat. Disappeared on me.

    Still working the others on the list.
    Links for girls 2 and 3?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape