rubmaps
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 365 of 662 FirstFirst ... 265 315 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 415 465 ... LastLast
Results 5,461 to 5,475 of 9917
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4457
    I highly doubt you guys who pick up street hookers would get this girl cheap. That also goes for me. I talkd with her and she wanted a high rate. She's certainly no Anna from Haverhill. Who is an escort and a street ho. Delivers good service and is affordable for bareback everything. She's always been my go to. Ashley in the Boston area not too shabby either. But her looks have gone downhill.

  2. #4456
    It never came up. She did tell me she had just gushed like crazy on the last guy, though.

    I fucked a civi once that could gush like a geyser. Haven't yet found a ho that could. Might need to try this out.

  3. #4455
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1734
    Quote Originally Posted by TinType  [View Original Post]
    Did a hh with her BBBJ. She did a pretty good job. Chill time, I liked her. Very pleasant and easy to deal with. I'd go back.
    Will she BBFS?

    I fucked a civi once that could gush like a geyser. Haven't yet found a ho that could. Might need to try this out.

  4. #4454
    Did a hh with her BBBJ. She did a pretty good job. Chill time, I liked her. Very pleasant and easy to deal with. I'd go back.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hcat113  [View Original Post]
    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...b/047095988565

    Anybody seen this little dish? Incall at the Tower on Belmont hill. 120/180/250. Sounds like GPS. Told me see squirts like a firehose! LOL.

  5. #4453
    Quote Originally Posted by PlaHkShut  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone suggest a daytime provider today? Need to have fun asap.
    Try Hoover in Fitchburg.

  6. #4452

    Is Jennifer for real?


  7. #4451

    Need to get off

    Can anyone suggest a daytime provider today? Need to have fun asap.

  8. #4450
    Quote Originally Posted by BigTitties  [View Original Post]
    I started seeing her and all of her friends 8 years ago. She was a good time but drugs have definitely taken over. Everything but Greek is allowed. Usually I get it for 50. But I've known her forever. I typically won't see her anymore as she is trash.
    Yeah same here. She had quite a few friends with talent. Skinny Amy, Big Mouth Kristy and Hotdog Down the Hallway Stephanie. I can't even remember half their names. Been a while. Now they are mostly fat and washed up or got big goon pimps pulling the strings. See them walking around the city like zombies. The life takes its toll on most of these girls.

  9. #4449

    Fiona

    Quote Originally Posted by WantCash  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for I'm nput.
    Full disclosure, had her once. She did not want to do anything, jittery, distracted, every excuse in the book to not fool around, her pics are heavily filtered, she is gaunt and about 85 pounds. Save your money and jerk off on pornhub you'll feel better. Worst experience ever.

  10. #4448

    Leominster redhead Alexus Blair

    Quote Originally Posted by KrazKid  [View Original Post]
    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...4/917349022260

    Has anyone gone to see this girl? Or have any info on her? I probably should ask the Fitch page, but I'm more up to date on this form.
    Very mechanical and disinterested when I saw her last year, and that seems to be the consensus overall from what I read after my visit. She does looks like her pics though and the menu is accurate. DATY but no DFK. I "think" I could have gone BBFS in the heat of the moment as there was no mention of a hat when the time came, but at the last second decided against it.

  11. #4447
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvAznz  [View Original Post]
    Haven't heard a positive review on Fiona ever.

    Prob would be a waste of $$.
    Thanks for I'm nput.

  12. #4446

    Fiona and squirter

    Quote Originally Posted by WantCash  [View Original Post]
    If she has a threesome out there I'd go there on a heartbeat.
    Haven't heard a positive review on Fiona ever.

    Prob would be a waste of $$.

  13. #4445
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvAznz  [View Original Post]
    She is!

    Sum sing wong!
    If she has a threesome out there I'd go there on a heartbeat.

  14. #4444

    Squirter

    Quote Originally Posted by WantCash  [View Original Post]
    I thought if Fiona was in Marlboro?
    She is!

    Sum sing wong!

  15. #4443
    Quote Originally Posted by JustAFellow  [View Original Post]
    Just curious if anyone has seen deb from auburn? She has an ad on adult friend finder. Not typical escort. Any info is appreciated.
    She is legit. But, she is really saggy, rock hard fake tits, just gross. Don't bother. I regretted going through with it. Still haunts me to this day.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape