Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 294 of 1151 FirstFirst ... 194 244 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 344 394 794 ... LastLast
Results 4,396 to 4,410 of 17258
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12863
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2494
    Quote Originally Posted by HumptyDumpty  [View Original Post]
    Great report. I don't suppose Payton has an age, or a race?
    I assume this is the Payton being discussed? Payton is 26, but I'm pretty sure she has been in the biz since she was 18. If she cleaned up and operated out of a decent house or motel, she could be a big earner. She has gained some pounds on occasion, but when she's at her fighting weight, she is as good as what's out there locally, when it comes to looks and performance, IMO. I saw an ad of hers on STG this week.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Payton 1.jpg‎   Payton 2.jpg‎   Payton 3.jpg‎   Payton 4.PNG‎   Payton 5.jpg‎  


  2. #12862
    As popular as she was / is and as much as she was talked about in the past, didn't think I needee it. Hit the search or open your mail box for more info on her.

    Quote Originally Posted by HumptyDumpty  [View Original Post]
    Great report. I don't suppose Payton has an age, or a race?

  3. #12861
    Quote Originally Posted by Boosted1  [View Original Post]
    Picked her up on cleveland south of oakland. Previously rolled livingston, east main and hudson, nothing out, soooooo glad I spotted her. Spun around for an easy pick. Went to a quiet spot and chatted for a bit, she was very gun shy, cautious about everything she said and did thinking I was a cop. Settled on a BBBJ for 20 plus tip. And boy did she perform! I've seen her before, same area and she did ok then. This time, way better than ok. Asked me what I liked, told her to figure it out. She took a good face fucking for a while, then did more of the same without any help. Was a champ at it. Let her kmow when it was time, she kept at it till I was drained then spit it out the door. Dropped her at one of the local trap apartment complexes. Face and hair looked really good, body at a good fighting weight, no extra meat on her, nice ass to grab. Glad I picked her, needed that for sure!
    Great report. I don't suppose Payton has an age, or a race?

  4. #12860

    Spanky's

    Quote Originally Posted by HumptyDumpty  [View Original Post]
    I do not always get girls' numbers. I am usually happy to share. Maybe if and when I am tired of Marie, I'll share. I'll let you know. Who else has seen Marie? Please tell of your own experience! Maybe I can creampie her tomorrow. You never know; maybe she was on her period, or perhaps she will do it raw the second time we meet. Sometimes girls do that. Usually I am not willing to wait on a second date, but sometimes I do exceptions. Daman2, please tell us what happened, I could find no report of yours that mentioned HSW Marie. Does anyone else know any Hispanic women?

    I drove down Hudson, Thursday at 9 PM and saw some good looking ladies but could not pick them up at the time since I was busy. One was a slender, early 20's WSW with long pretty brown hair near Uncle Max. Another was a blonde wearing a face mask near Osceola. From what I have seen, if she wearing a mask while walking, she is much less likely to be an actual SW. Or she is hiding a bad complexion. So its usually better to avoid masked women.

    On another trip in the west side, SWs are plentiful near the bad apartments on W Rich by Central. I met 32 year old WSW Amanda nearby, who was ejected within a minute or so of the pickup. I also saw Cassie, the WSW with face piercings who is really bad at her job. The alley between Central and Brehl just north of Sullivant is a major hotspot; in back of the convenience store and Spanky's Bar. Spanky's is also a good place to pick up women who are not working girls. There is a camera constantly watching the parking lot, but its more for making sure no one breaks into the customers' cars. The bathroom there are in bad shape. Speaking of bathrooms, I wrote "Humpty Dumpty from USAsexguide took a shit here" on the wall of the bathroom stall at Love's truck stop on North Wilson.
    Spanky's upgraded their bathrooms over the ChinaVirus holiday, you ungrateful! LOL.

  5. #12859

    Payton

    Picked her up on cleveland south of oakland. Previously rolled livingston, east main and hudson, nothing out, soooooo glad I spotted her. Spun around for an easy pick. Went to a quiet spot and chatted for a bit, she was very gun shy, cautious about everything she said and did thinking I was a cop. Settled on a BBBJ for 20 plus tip. And boy did she perform! I've seen her before, same area and she did ok then. This time, way better than ok. Asked me what I liked, told her to figure it out. She took a good face fucking for a while, then did more of the same without any help. Was a champ at it. Let her kmow when it was time, she kept at it till I was drained then spit it out the door. Dropped her at one of the local trap apartment complexes. Face and hair looked really good, body at a good fighting weight, no extra meat on her, nice ass to grab. Glad I picked her, needed that for sure!

  6. #12858

    Tuesday night was a big waste

    It was 1130. First, Hudson. Nothing. I cranked the Type O Negative album "Origin of the Feces" on my way to the west side. The only noteworthy SW I saw was "Red" the one with the tattoos and shit on her face by Roscoe's Convenience Store. Pass. Once was enough with her. There was a lot of police activity around this time, with accidents / arrests aplenty. Hardly any ladies out. Parsons was empty. Back to Hudson. It was empty. What a big waste of time. Then I went home and made a big waste in my toilet. I texted HSW Marie and got no reply.

  7. #12857
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

  8. #12856

    Twilight Zone Monday night

    Was out to Sulli 10-10:30 with but a few ladies in sight. Of course, I figured that there could have been a recent bust, or lack of dope for any to be out fund-raising for, or that the timing factor caught up with me - - they were all out at 9 pm, or planned to be out after 11 pm.

    Checked Hudson with same results, nary a lady out at all. Home by 11, cash for another day. . .

    It was like this Saturday at 6-7 pm, suggesting a more sinister plot. That my puppetmaster was wanting me to find another way to invest my creative energies than depositing semen & funds in strange women, and using some Tantric method to uplift the desire to a higher chakra-usage. . .

  9. #12855

    Stevie

    I made a couple stupid mistakes on Monday night. At 1130 I drove down Sullivant. At Harris and Sullivant I met Stevie, who I have creampied several times. She's 40 and a bit fat but what the hell. She performed a good BBBJS and I gave her 20. Afterward she asked for tissues saying she had sinus issues. I joked "oh no you got the covid". Even though I have superior genes and am likely immune to covid, I still shot hand sanitizer all over my car like I was Peter north. My next mistake was that I got something to eat at Rally's. I know better than to do that but I did anyway. At least I was able to make it home to the toilet this time.

  10. #12854
    Quote Originally Posted by HumptyDumpty  [View Original Post]
    I do not always get girls' numbers. I am usually happy to share. Maybe if and when I am tired of Marie, I'll share. I'll let you know. Who else has seen Marie? Please tell of your own experience! Maybe I can creampie her tomorrow. You never know; maybe she was on her period, or perhaps she will do it raw the second time we meet. Sometimes girls do that. Usually I am not willing to wait on a second date, but sometimes I do exceptions. Daman2, please tell us what happened, I could find no report of yours that mentioned HSW Marie. Does anyone else know any Hispanic women?

    I drove down Hudson, Thursday at 9 PM and saw some good looking ladies but could not pick them up at the time since I was busy. One was a slender, early 20's WSW with long pretty brown hair near Uncle Max. Another was a blonde wearing a face mask near Osceola. From what I have seen, if she wearing a mask while walking, she is much less likely to be an actual SW. Or she is hiding a bad complexion. So its usually better to avoid masked women.

    On another trip in the west side, SWs are plentiful near the bad apartments on W Rich by Central. I met 32 year old WSW Amanda nearby, who was ejected within a minute or so of the pickup. I also saw Cassie, the WSW with face piercings who is really bad at her job. The alley between Central and Brehl just north of Sullivant is a major hotspot; in back of the convenience store and Spanky's Bar. Spanky's is also a good place to pick up women who are not working girls. There is a camera constantly watching the parking lot, but its more for making sure no one breaks into the customers' cars. The bathroom there are in bad shape. Speaking of bathrooms, I wrote "Humpty Dumpty from USAsexguide took a shit here" on the wall of the bathroom stall at Love's truck stop on North Wilson.
    Humpty, check your pm. Everything explained.

  11. #12853

    Glad you like my reports

    I do not always get girls' numbers. I am usually happy to share. Maybe if and when I am tired of Marie, I'll share. I'll let you know. Who else has seen Marie? Please tell of your own experience! Maybe I can creampie her tomorrow. You never know; maybe she was on her period, or perhaps she will do it raw the second time we meet. Sometimes girls do that. Usually I am not willing to wait on a second date, but sometimes I do exceptions. Daman2, please tell us what happened, I could find no report of yours that mentioned HSW Marie. Does anyone else know any Hispanic women?

    I drove down Hudson, Thursday at 9 PM and saw some good looking ladies but could not pick them up at the time since I was busy. One was a slender, early 20's WSW with long pretty brown hair near Uncle Max. Another was a blonde wearing a face mask near Osceola. From what I have seen, if she wearing a mask while walking, she is much less likely to be an actual SW. Or she is hiding a bad complexion. So its usually better to avoid masked women.

    On another trip in the west side, SWs are plentiful near the bad apartments on W Rich by Central. I met 32 year old WSW Amanda nearby, who was ejected within a minute or so of the pickup. I also saw Cassie, the WSW with face piercings who is really bad at her job. The alley between Central and Brehl just north of Sullivant is a major hotspot; in back of the convenience store and Spanky's Bar. Spanky's is also a good place to pick up women who are not working girls. There is a camera constantly watching the parking lot, but its more for making sure no one breaks into the customers' cars. The bathroom there are in bad shape. Speaking of bathrooms, I wrote "Humpty Dumpty from USAsexguide took a shit here" on the wall of the bathroom stall at Love's truck stop on North Wilson.

  12. #12852
    Quote Originally Posted by GhostRider50  [View Original Post]
    Why do you post info and not share it? Its the purpose of the forum.
    He said the location and gave a description of the female. Pretty decent info.

  13. #12851

    What's the point

    Quote Originally Posted by HumptyDumpty  [View Original Post]
    Thursday morning. 530;am. Yeahs it was super early. Checked Hudson first. Several ugly women were out. Then the west side. I like the west gate area best. From Hague to Demorest. Less cops, less criminals, no one way streets, slightly better women.

    At Chestershire, I met Marie. HSW, 39, looks a lot younger. She says her family comes from Spain, but I would've guessed Puerto Rican, or even Colombian or Panamanian due to her hair and golden brown skin. Nice to talk to. She says she loves sex. She lives in Westerville. I asked her if she liked to party. She likes whiskey and weed but claims she isn't into hard drugs? Then why is she in the west side? No one goes to the west side for whiskey and weed. I was a bit skeptical.

    We went to a secret location. I told her I wanted to fuck her. She wanted 50. Does she think she's Zoey Saldana? I countered with 35. Fine. She began to suck and did an amazing job. Asked for CFS. I told her no rubber. So she just blew me and it was so good. I felt up her chubby round ass and soft tits. I came in her mouth. I think she swallowed it. I got her digits but I'm not going to share her. I can't wait to do her again, I guarantee you she will take a creampie next time. Has anyone picked her up before? She may not be kidding about not using hard drugs. I offered her some paraphernalia and she said no. I reluctantly let her have my phone charger. Dropped her off at the apartments near Massey's pizza. This is probably the only time I'll pick up a 39 year old woman, let alone overpay and write a glowing review.
    Why do you post info and not share it? Its the purpose of the forum.

  14. #12850
    Quote Originally Posted by HumptyDumpty  [View Original Post]
    Thursday morning. 530;am. Yeahs it was super early. Checked Hudson first. Several ugly women were out. Then the west side. I like the west gate area best. From Hague to Demorest. Less cops, less criminals, no one way streets, slightly better women.

    At Chestershire, I met Marie. HSW, 39, looks a lot younger. She says her family comes from Spain, but I would've guessed Puerto Rican, or even Colombian or Panamanian due to her hair and golden brown skin. Nice to talk to. She says she loves sex. She lives in Westerville. I asked her if she liked to party. She likes whiskey and weed but claims she isn't into hard drugs? Then why is she in the west side? No one goes to the west side for whiskey and weed. I was a bit skeptical.

    We went to a secret location. I told her I wanted to fuck her. She wanted 50. Does she think she's Zoey Saldana? I countered with 35. Fine. She began to suck and did an amazing job. Asked for CFS. I told her no rubber. So she just blew me and it was so good. I felt up her chubby round ass and soft tits. I came in her mouth. I think she swallowed it. I got her digits but I'm not going to share her. I can't wait to do her again, I guarantee you she will take a creampie next time. Has anyone picked her up before? She may not be kidding about not using hard drugs. I offered her some paraphernalia and she said no. I reluctantly let her have my phone charger. Dropped her off at the apartments near Massey's pizza. This is probably the only time I'll pick up a 39 year old woman, let alone overpay and write a glowing review.
    Weed and Whiskey? LOL funny stuff Humpty. Marie was one of the 3 I picked up back in early Nov on a Thursday night after midnight when passing through Columbus off 70. Love that Sully is just off the interstate. If all of those truckers only knew LOL. That was the last time I cruised the stroll there until early January and why I remember that night so vividly. She blew me and then I finished with a Huuuuuugeee creampie in her so she is definitely bluffing you if she asked for CFS. Think I gave her 40 so maybe that extra 5 bucks will go the distance for you Lmao.

  15. #12849

    I overpaid. Big time!

    Thursday morning. 530;am. Yeahs it was super early. Checked Hudson first. Several ugly women were out. Then the west side. I like the west gate area best. From Hague to Demorest. Less cops, less criminals, no one way streets, slightly better women.

    At Chestershire, I met Marie. HSW, 39, looks a lot younger. She says her family comes from Spain, but I would've guessed Puerto Rican, or even Colombian or Panamanian due to her hair and golden brown skin. Nice to talk to. She says she loves sex. She lives in Westerville. I asked her if she liked to party. She likes whiskey and weed but claims she isn't into hard drugs? Then why is she in the west side? No one goes to the west side for whiskey and weed. I was a bit skeptical.

    We went to a secret location. I told her I wanted to fuck her. She wanted 50. Does she think she's Zoey Saldana? I countered with 35. Fine. She began to suck and did an amazing job. Asked for CFS. I told her no rubber. So she just blew me and it was so good. I felt up her chubby round ass and soft tits. I came in her mouth. I think she swallowed it. I got her digits but I'm not going to share her. I can't wait to do her again, I guarantee you she will take a creampie next time. Has anyone picked her up before? She may not be kidding about not using hard drugs. I offered her some paraphernalia and she said no. I reluctantly let her have my phone charger. Dropped her off at the apartments near Massey's pizza. This is probably the only time I'll pick up a 39 year old woman, let alone overpay and write a glowing review.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape