Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 293 of 1150 FirstFirst ... 193 243 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 343 393 793 ... LastLast
Results 4,381 to 4,395 of 17249
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12869

    Travelling through Columbus

    Quote Originally Posted by Boosted1  [View Original Post]
    Yep, that's the one and only.
    Any digits for Payton? I will be travelling through Columbus and would like to take her for a ride.

  2. #12868
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2494
    Quote Originally Posted by MidwestDude  [View Original Post]
    I recognize those "****" socks. That dude on xhamster had all the chicks wear them.
    Yeah, that's his trademark. I prefer to see the entire legs and feet. The socks spoil it for me. It's not as fluid.

  3. #12867

    Liz at Sully / Harris

    I met 33 year old Liz and Sully and Harris. Slender, long brown hair, kinda plain Jane looks. Claims to have a CDL and live in a nice neighbourhood out east. Wonder if she is just new to getting high, or BSing. You never can tell with these ladies. Anyhow, we went to a side street, great BBBJ start, she whipped out a condom. I said no. I put some KY Warming jelly on the tip of my dick and went in raw and filled her up with hot gooey sperm. She let out a loud, low pitched queef and lots of cum dripped out of her. She got 30 but wanted more. Oh well. At 33,30 bucks is as good as it gets. She is lucky I picked her up at all.

    SlutSmasher, too bad about Dani W. That sucks. She asked me for 60 bucks or so for BBFS. That's too much.

    I am going to find Payton and give her a massive load. I have 30 bucks burning a hole in my pocket now!

    OntheBowel67- Thanks for letting me know. Have any of you mongers gotten Wuhan Flu from a toilet seat? Here is a very old picture of me at Spanky's before they remodelled the bathroom, when it was called Rocky Top.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails buttbowl.jpg‎  

  4. #12866
    Yep, that's the one and only.

    Quote Originally Posted by JizMan  [View Original Post]
    I assume this is the Payton being discussed? Payton is 26, but I'm pretty sure she has been in the biz since she was 18. If she cleaned up and operated out of a decent house or motel, she could be a big earner. She has gained some pounds on occasion, but when she's at her fighting weight, she is as good as what's out there locally, when it comes to looks and performance, IMO. I saw an ad of hers on STG this week.

  5. #12865

    Dani and dash

    Hello again to all of the Columbus mongers! Been a while, as I have been extremely busy heading up the NEOBOCA.

    (Northeast Ohio Bureau of Creampie affairs).

    I still make it down to Columbus regularly, just haven't uploaded the reports.

    Anyways, made the Sullivant, Parsons, Hudson, Cleveland loops last night and was not seeing ANYTHING available.

    Finally stumbled upon Dani, who I have basted with an ooey-gooey creampie finish 4-5 times previously.

    She gets in, and asks me to take her to Sully's market to get a drink. I agree, no biggie.

    Before going in, she asks if I'm looking for everything this time (duh), and asks me for 2. 00 to grab a condom while she was in there. I told her we never used them before, but she insisted we use one this time. BBFS with CIP is as standard as it gets. If that's not on the table, there is no more negotiation.

    To save time, I pulled up beside Sully's, and gave her the 2. 00 for the rubber. Once she got out and went into the store, I pulled off and left her in the dust.

    Lot of nerve, demanding a condom when I've already shot at least 4 loads into her previously.

    Slim pickins in the capital city it seems recently.

    Cheers!

    Smasher.

  6. #12864
    Quote Originally Posted by JizMan  [View Original Post]
    I assume this is the Payton being discussed? Payton is 26, but I'm pretty sure she has been in the biz since she was 18. If she cleaned up and operated out of a decent house or motel, she could be a big earner. She has gained some pounds on occasion, but when she's at her fighting weight, she is as good as what's out there locally, when it comes to looks and performance, IMO. I saw an ad of hers on STG this week.
    I recognize those "****" socks. That dude on xhamster had all the chicks wear them.

  7. #12863
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2494
    Quote Originally Posted by HumptyDumpty  [View Original Post]
    Great report. I don't suppose Payton has an age, or a race?
    I assume this is the Payton being discussed? Payton is 26, but I'm pretty sure she has been in the biz since she was 18. If she cleaned up and operated out of a decent house or motel, she could be a big earner. She has gained some pounds on occasion, but when she's at her fighting weight, she is as good as what's out there locally, when it comes to looks and performance, IMO. I saw an ad of hers on STG this week.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Payton 1.jpg‎   Payton 2.jpg‎   Payton 3.jpg‎   Payton 4.PNG‎   Payton 5.jpg‎  


  8. #12862
    As popular as she was / is and as much as she was talked about in the past, didn't think I needee it. Hit the search or open your mail box for more info on her.

    Quote Originally Posted by HumptyDumpty  [View Original Post]
    Great report. I don't suppose Payton has an age, or a race?

  9. #12861
    Quote Originally Posted by Boosted1  [View Original Post]
    Picked her up on cleveland south of oakland. Previously rolled livingston, east main and hudson, nothing out, soooooo glad I spotted her. Spun around for an easy pick. Went to a quiet spot and chatted for a bit, she was very gun shy, cautious about everything she said and did thinking I was a cop. Settled on a BBBJ for 20 plus tip. And boy did she perform! I've seen her before, same area and she did ok then. This time, way better than ok. Asked me what I liked, told her to figure it out. She took a good face fucking for a while, then did more of the same without any help. Was a champ at it. Let her kmow when it was time, she kept at it till I was drained then spit it out the door. Dropped her at one of the local trap apartment complexes. Face and hair looked really good, body at a good fighting weight, no extra meat on her, nice ass to grab. Glad I picked her, needed that for sure!
    Great report. I don't suppose Payton has an age, or a race?

  10. #12860

    Spanky's

    Quote Originally Posted by HumptyDumpty  [View Original Post]
    I do not always get girls' numbers. I am usually happy to share. Maybe if and when I am tired of Marie, I'll share. I'll let you know. Who else has seen Marie? Please tell of your own experience! Maybe I can creampie her tomorrow. You never know; maybe she was on her period, or perhaps she will do it raw the second time we meet. Sometimes girls do that. Usually I am not willing to wait on a second date, but sometimes I do exceptions. Daman2, please tell us what happened, I could find no report of yours that mentioned HSW Marie. Does anyone else know any Hispanic women?

    I drove down Hudson, Thursday at 9 PM and saw some good looking ladies but could not pick them up at the time since I was busy. One was a slender, early 20's WSW with long pretty brown hair near Uncle Max. Another was a blonde wearing a face mask near Osceola. From what I have seen, if she wearing a mask while walking, she is much less likely to be an actual SW. Or she is hiding a bad complexion. So its usually better to avoid masked women.

    On another trip in the west side, SWs are plentiful near the bad apartments on W Rich by Central. I met 32 year old WSW Amanda nearby, who was ejected within a minute or so of the pickup. I also saw Cassie, the WSW with face piercings who is really bad at her job. The alley between Central and Brehl just north of Sullivant is a major hotspot; in back of the convenience store and Spanky's Bar. Spanky's is also a good place to pick up women who are not working girls. There is a camera constantly watching the parking lot, but its more for making sure no one breaks into the customers' cars. The bathroom there are in bad shape. Speaking of bathrooms, I wrote "Humpty Dumpty from USAsexguide took a shit here" on the wall of the bathroom stall at Love's truck stop on North Wilson.
    Spanky's upgraded their bathrooms over the ChinaVirus holiday, you ungrateful! LOL.

  11. #12859

    Payton

    Picked her up on cleveland south of oakland. Previously rolled livingston, east main and hudson, nothing out, soooooo glad I spotted her. Spun around for an easy pick. Went to a quiet spot and chatted for a bit, she was very gun shy, cautious about everything she said and did thinking I was a cop. Settled on a BBBJ for 20 plus tip. And boy did she perform! I've seen her before, same area and she did ok then. This time, way better than ok. Asked me what I liked, told her to figure it out. She took a good face fucking for a while, then did more of the same without any help. Was a champ at it. Let her kmow when it was time, she kept at it till I was drained then spit it out the door. Dropped her at one of the local trap apartment complexes. Face and hair looked really good, body at a good fighting weight, no extra meat on her, nice ass to grab. Glad I picked her, needed that for sure!

  12. #12858

    Tuesday night was a big waste

    It was 1130. First, Hudson. Nothing. I cranked the Type O Negative album "Origin of the Feces" on my way to the west side. The only noteworthy SW I saw was "Red" the one with the tattoos and shit on her face by Roscoe's Convenience Store. Pass. Once was enough with her. There was a lot of police activity around this time, with accidents / arrests aplenty. Hardly any ladies out. Parsons was empty. Back to Hudson. It was empty. What a big waste of time. Then I went home and made a big waste in my toilet. I texted HSW Marie and got no reply.

  13. #12857
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

  14. #12856

    Twilight Zone Monday night

    Was out to Sulli 10-10:30 with but a few ladies in sight. Of course, I figured that there could have been a recent bust, or lack of dope for any to be out fund-raising for, or that the timing factor caught up with me - - they were all out at 9 pm, or planned to be out after 11 pm.

    Checked Hudson with same results, nary a lady out at all. Home by 11, cash for another day. . .

    It was like this Saturday at 6-7 pm, suggesting a more sinister plot. That my puppetmaster was wanting me to find another way to invest my creative energies than depositing semen & funds in strange women, and using some Tantric method to uplift the desire to a higher chakra-usage. . .

  15. #12855

    Stevie

    I made a couple stupid mistakes on Monday night. At 1130 I drove down Sullivant. At Harris and Sullivant I met Stevie, who I have creampied several times. She's 40 and a bit fat but what the hell. She performed a good BBBJS and I gave her 20. Afterward she asked for tissues saying she had sinus issues. I joked "oh no you got the covid". Even though I have superior genes and am likely immune to covid, I still shot hand sanitizer all over my car like I was Peter north. My next mistake was that I got something to eat at Rally's. I know better than to do that but I did anyway. At least I was able to make it home to the toilet this time.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape