The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 348 of 542 FirstFirst ... 248 298 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 398 448 ... LastLast
Results 5,206 to 5,220 of 8117
Come Relax With Us
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2912

    Rori

    Anybody heard from Rori lately? She was average in effort but I miss seeing that hot little spinner bubble but struggling with my little guy.

    https://www.escortdirectory.com/escort/Rori24-129650/

  2. #2911

    Dee

    Has anyone ever had a dream about this lady? She looks amazing and in my dreams I have been trying for a while to link up and finally got a response back today. I am thinking about subbing to the monkey but thought I'd check here first.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/dee-escort-tucson-169092#erotic.

  3. #2910

    Kathy

    Quote Originally Posted by Ajax1976  [View Original Post]
    https://harlothub.com/united-states/...7-2604696.html

    Any lintel on this gal? She has a Tucson # and I did TXT her and received a response back. However, her profile photos are of porn star Anna Bell P*s!! I have seen her ads on a couple of different sites as well.

    Happy Hunting!

    Ajax.
    I really wouldn't trust that, her pics are a huge red flag and index has her ads in 16 different cities with a 520 number but barely advertising local? It just doesn't add up to me. Good luck.

  4. #2909

    Yanni

    Does any have experience with this one? I've tried to contact, but she seems to take a very long time to respond.

    https://tucson.skipthegames.com/fema...r/870911671952

  5. #2908

    Kathy

    https://harlothub.com/united-states/...7-2604696.html

    Any lintel on this gal? She has a Tucson # and I did TXT her and received a response back. However, her profile photos are of porn star Anna Bell P*s!! I have seen her ads on a couple of different sites as well.

    Happy Hunting!

    Ajax.

  6. #2907

    Link

    Quote Originally Posted by OmineJay  [View Original Post]
    Link? I didn't find the ad.
    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Arizona/Tucson/JuliaBree

  7. #2906
    Senior Member


    Posts: 235

    Ashley

    Total agreement LikeSushi!

    Thanks for posting, it saved me some typing.

    I was concerned about the pictures, the links to her pay website etc, but the numerous reviews on EM are a good sign whether we can read them or not.

    She had me sanitize my hands, put the condom on myself LOL, but wasn't needing the stupid mask. After that, she was such a sweetheart, and like you say, one of the old school intelligent girls touring the country and doing this sort of thing by choice.

    It's usually a deal breaker without BBBJ. I had to tell her I prefer a more slutty, less controlled date, but sheesh, I will not soon forget getting buried in that ass!

    https://tucson.skipthegames.com/fema...t/174761823513

    Quote Originally Posted by LikeSushiWushi  [View Original Post]
    Wow! I just toftt again and I am so glad I did.

    https://tucson.skipthegames.com/fema...t/979319676407

    Supposedly reviews on e monkey but I have no way of reading. Took the plunge for hh at her motel. Almost bailed because I was nervous about the multi text and call to get to room. No legit reviews that I have seen added to nervousness. Also the photos were in line with all the scamming photos. Too good to be true.

    Looks just like her photos and I felt she looked even better. No GFE which her ad states and a little on business side. OMG does she have a body! Covered oral seemed to just get me there which was fine because having this young beauty bent over for me was a dream! Like my top 5 beautiful views for sure. I could not contain myself and burst way earlier then usual. Beautiful big ass with thin waist! Not too big but perfect big if you know what I mean. Young and tight! Made vocals but honestly may have been put on. It was so good, I did not care that I did not last. Will definitely make an effort to see again if able. She says she comes through Tucson for short stints about once a month.

    Chatted for a few minutes while getting dressed and she seems to have a level of intelligence compared to some of the dopes making their way doing this.

  8. #2905
    Quote Originally Posted by Ternymph  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any intel on this one? Advertising on PD and STG. Love a petite gal but only review I could find are the rainbows and candy canes offered on PD.
    My gut says real, but it looks like she's just visiting. Better off figuring out where she's based out of and asking there.

  9. #2904
    Quote Originally Posted by Ternymph  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any intel on this one? Advertising on PD and STG. Love a petite gal but only review I could find are the rainbows and candy canes offered on PD.
    Link? I didn't find the ad.

  10. #2903

    Julia Bree

    Anyone have any intel on this one? Advertising on PD and STG. Love a petite gal but only review I could find are the rainbows and candy canes offered on PD.

  11. #2902

    Toftt

    Wow! I just toftt again and I am so glad I did.

    https://tucson.skipthegames.com/fema...t/979319676407

    Supposedly reviews on e monkey but I have no way of reading. Took the plunge for hh at her motel. Almost bailed because I was nervous about the multi text and call to get to room. No legit reviews that I have seen added to nervousness. Also the photos were in line with all the scamming photos. Too good to be true.

    Looks just like her photos and I felt she looked even better. No GFE which her ad states and a little on business side. OMG does she have a body! Covered oral seemed to just get me there which was fine because having this young beauty bent over for me was a dream! Like my top 5 beautiful views for sure. I could not contain myself and burst way earlier then usual. Beautiful big ass with thin waist! Not too big but perfect big if you know what I mean. Young and tight! Made vocals but honestly may have been put on. It was so good, I did not care that I did not last. Will definitely make an effort to see again if able. She says she comes through Tucson for short stints about once a month.

    Chatted for a few minutes while getting dressed and she seems to have a level of intelligence compared to some of the dopes making their way doing this.

  12. #2901
    Quote Originally Posted by AnomBox  [View Original Post]
    I've seen this beauty mentioned a few times in this thread. Any recent experiences? I got a response from her a few days after I reached out but I was fast asleep so I'm hoping for lightning to strike twice LOL.

    https://tucson.skipthegames.com/fema...a/085518738710
    Been following the Phoenix / Tucson threads for a few months and this is the first linked ad I've seen in which the woman is actually attractive (both body and face) and seems service oriented. Just need to know the rates. Good luck to you buddy! Let us know if it works out.

  13. #2900

    Mariposa

    I've seen this beauty mentioned a few times in this thread. Any recent experiences? I got a response from her a few days after I reached out but I was fast asleep so I'm hoping for lightning to strike twice LOL.

    https://tucson.skipthegames.com/fema...a/085518738710

  14. #2899
    Quote Originally Posted by LikeSushiWushi  [View Original Post]
    She is not always responsive and always makes you wait. Worth a visit for sure but will not be repeating. I have found better out there for sure.
    Damn, sorry to hear that. I've seen her a few times, and had nothing negative to say any of those times. But appreciate the feedback! Something to think about upon return haha.

  15. #2898

    Nikole

    Thanks again fellas, I'll probably stick with my regular. And I agree with sushi, I saw Nikole once and waited close to half an hour. I would've left but I had already drove 20 minutes to get there. She is nice and accommodating, a bit thicker then photos and she had an unpleasant smell. Nothing down right disgusting. Just not clean. The scene in Tucson certainly has gone down. I've been dying to see this gal, can't take my eyes off her curves. But sure enough she works on a side of town I don't visit at all. Seems more and more ladies are heading towards that hood for some reason.

    https://tucson.skipthegames.com/fema...c/529352499128

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape