Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,206 to 5,220 of 8117
-
02-25-21 15:15 #2912Senior Member

Posts: 288Rori
Anybody heard from Rori lately? She was average in effort but I miss seeing that hot little spinner bubble but struggling with my little guy.
https://www.escortdirectory.com/escort/Rori24-129650/
-
02-25-21 12:03 #2911Regular Member

Posts: 19Dee
Has anyone ever had a dream about this lady? She looks amazing and in my dreams I have been trying for a while to link up and finally got a response back today. I am thinking about subbing to the monkey but thought I'd check here first.
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/dee-escort-tucson-169092#erotic.
-
02-25-21 11:59 #2910Regular Member

Posts: 19Kathy
I really wouldn't trust that, her pics are a huge red flag and index has her ads in 16 different cities with a 520 number but barely advertising local? It just doesn't add up to me. Good luck.
Originally Posted by Ajax1976
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-21 22:12 #2909Senior Member

Posts: 123Yanni
Does any have experience with this one? I've tried to contact, but she seems to take a very long time to respond.
https://tucson.skipthegames.com/fema...r/870911671952
-
02-24-21 14:57 #2908Senior Member

Posts: 48Kathy
https://harlothub.com/united-states/...7-2604696.html
Any lintel on this gal? She has a Tucson # and I did TXT her and received a response back. However, her profile photos are of porn star Anna Bell P*s!! I have seen her ads on a couple of different sites as well.
Happy Hunting!
Ajax.
-
02-23-21 21:04 #2907Senior Member

Posts: 133Link
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Arizona/Tucson/JuliaBree
Originally Posted by OmineJay
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-21 20:56 #2906Senior Member

Posts: 235Ashley
Total agreement LikeSushi!
Thanks for posting, it saved me some typing.
I was concerned about the pictures, the links to her pay website etc, but the numerous reviews on EM are a good sign whether we can read them or not.
She had me sanitize my hands, put the condom on myself LOL, but wasn't needing the stupid mask. After that, she was such a sweetheart, and like you say, one of the old school intelligent girls touring the country and doing this sort of thing by choice.
It's usually a deal breaker without BBBJ. I had to tell her I prefer a more slutty, less controlled date, but sheesh, I will not soon forget getting buried in that ass!
https://tucson.skipthegames.com/fema...t/174761823513
Originally Posted by LikeSushiWushi
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-21 20:30 #2905Senior Member

Posts: 41My gut says real, but it looks like she's just visiting. Better off figuring out where she's based out of and asking there.
Originally Posted by Ternymph
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-21 19:24 #2904Senior Member

Posts: 96Link? I didn't find the ad.
Originally Posted by Ternymph
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-21 18:49 #2903Senior Member

Posts: 133Julia Bree
Anyone have any intel on this one? Advertising on PD and STG. Love a petite gal but only review I could find are the rainbows and candy canes offered on PD.
-
02-22-21 11:07 #2902Senior Member

Posts: 326Toftt
Wow! I just toftt again and I am so glad I did.
https://tucson.skipthegames.com/fema...t/979319676407
Supposedly reviews on e monkey but I have no way of reading. Took the plunge for hh at her motel. Almost bailed because I was nervous about the multi text and call to get to room. No legit reviews that I have seen added to nervousness. Also the photos were in line with all the scamming photos. Too good to be true.
Looks just like her photos and I felt she looked even better. No GFE which her ad states and a little on business side. OMG does she have a body! Covered oral seemed to just get me there which was fine because having this young beauty bent over for me was a dream! Like my top 5 beautiful views for sure. I could not contain myself and burst way earlier then usual. Beautiful big ass with thin waist! Not too big but perfect big if you know what I mean. Young and tight! Made vocals but honestly may have been put on. It was so good, I did not care that I did not last. Will definitely make an effort to see again if able. She says she comes through Tucson for short stints about once a month.
Chatted for a few minutes while getting dressed and she seems to have a level of intelligence compared to some of the dopes making their way doing this.
-
02-20-21 19:39 #2901Senior Member

Posts: 255Been following the Phoenix / Tucson threads for a few months and this is the first linked ad I've seen in which the woman is actually attractive (both body and face) and seems service oriented. Just need to know the rates. Good luck to you buddy! Let us know if it works out.
Originally Posted by AnomBox
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-21 11:27 #2900Senior Member

Posts: 288Mariposa
I've seen this beauty mentioned a few times in this thread. Any recent experiences? I got a response from her a few days after I reached out but I was fast asleep so I'm hoping for lightning to strike twice LOL.
https://tucson.skipthegames.com/fema...a/085518738710
-
02-20-21 04:38 #2899Regular Member

Posts: 5Damn, sorry to hear that. I've seen her a few times, and had nothing negative to say any of those times. But appreciate the feedback! Something to think about upon return haha.
Originally Posted by LikeSushiWushi
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-21 17:15 #2898Regular Member

Posts: 19Nikole
Thanks again fellas, I'll probably stick with my regular. And I agree with sushi, I saw Nikole once and waited close to half an hour. I would've left but I had already drove 20 minutes to get there. She is nice and accommodating, a bit thicker then photos and she had an unpleasant smell. Nothing down right disgusting. Just not clean. The scene in Tucson certainly has gone down. I've been dying to see this gal, can't take my eyes off her curves. But sure enough she works on a side of town I don't visit at all. Seems more and more ladies are heading towards that hood for some reason.
https://tucson.skipthegames.com/fema...c/529352499128











Reply With Quote





