Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 787 of 1670 FirstFirst ... 287 687 737 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 837 887 1287 ... LastLast
Results 11,791 to 11,805 of 25041
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13251

    Melanie

    Quote Originally Posted by Sj2222  [View Original Post]
    Any red flags here or experience? I'm thinking of calling but I figured I would send out to see if there were any concerns.

    Thanks!!

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...r-day/37490874
    I saw her about a year ago, when she was using the name Stephanie. Full service w / Greek $140 HH. She was very pleasant, looked like the better pix in her ad, in an apt. Behind Hartford Ave motel. Since then, I have tried many ( 12) times to hook up again, but never get a text back. Her most recent ads show larger tits, as if she's pregnant (not me, not me! I would see her again if she would reply to my texts.

  2. #13250
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertMac1  [View Original Post]
    You may be right! Of course I don't like being called a tool by a condescending Twat. But of course it is always easier being a tough guy when you're faceless dickbag.

    But I digress:

    She used to be pretty good and then she got pregnant but wouldn't admit to it- she went dark for a while and appears to be chasing the Dragon.

    She is unreliable at best and will ghost you and then call you or text 10 minutes before your appointment and will either cancel Or try to reschedule.

    Her incall set up is not Consistent because she shares the room with her "boyfriend".
    1. I know I'm right.

    2. Don't have a stroke now, please.

    3. Aren't you being a tough guy as well, faceless dickbag?

    4. LOL.
    5. You have 30 posts, most are questions and ZERO reviews. Why are you here

  3. #13249

    Warwick Blonde

    Quote Originally Posted by WillyO  [View Original Post]
    She is real and provides BBFS if that is your thing. However, there are a lot of red flags at this point so I would avoid. I know her from Zebra and know her real name and noticed she has been going down a dark road. Her age is actually 36 if that matters.
    Thanks Willie. I'll take it as she won't rob me but she is sketchy due to other reasons.

  4. #13248
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1231
    Quote Originally Posted by Sj2222  [View Original Post]
    Any red flags here or experience? I'm thinking of calling but I figured I would send out to see if there were any concerns.

    Thanks!!

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...r-day/37490874
    She is real and provides BBFS if that is your thing. However, there are a lot of red flags at this point so I would avoid. I know her from Zebra and know her real name and noticed she has been going down a dark road. Her age is actually 36 if that matters.

  5. #13247

    Carmella

    Quote Originally Posted by ThomasPl31  [View Original Post]
    I am sure there has been a lot written about Carmella, but haven't been able to find it using the search function.

    Heard mixed reviews and was hoping to get some definite intel. Thank you.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...o/233739462160
    I've commented on her EXTREME rudeness on the phone many times. And you are right, a LOT has been wrritten about her. The search engines on this board are excellent. I highly recommend their use!

  6. #13246
    Quote Originally Posted by ThomasPl31  [View Original Post]
    I am sure there has been a lot written about Carmella, but haven't been able to find it using the search function.

    Heard mixed reviews and was hoping to get some definite intel. Thank you.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...o/233739462160
    Lots of discussion just a few pages back, Search Carmella.

  7. #13245

    Warwick Blonde

    Any red flags here or experience? I'm thinking of calling but I figured I would send out to see if there were any concerns.

    Thanks!!

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...r-day/37490874

  8. #13244

    Warwick Blonde

    Any red flags here or experience? I'm thinking of calling but I figured I would send out to see if there were any concerns.

    Thanks!!

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...r-day/37490874

  9. #13243

    Carmella

    I am sure there has been a lot written about Carmella, but haven't been able to find it using the search function.

    Heard mixed reviews and was hoping to get some definite intel. Thank you.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...o/233739462160

  10. #13242

  11. #13241
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Here's another bbbfs cip for you guys that need it. She was cool to. But only thing when I went to see her. I put the money on the table and she grab it and tell me not to worry. She will give it to someone and nothing will happen. So I fuck and nothing happen. But her place feel like someone watching cause she have glasses all around.

  12. #13240
    Quote Originally Posted by LBrad52  [View Original Post]
    She's had that hernia for a long time, The last time I saw her was in Johnston about 2 years ago said she couldn't f. K because of it so I let her blow me until I blasted down her throat.
    Figured that, she was able to handle doggy no problem.

  13. #13239

    Pic

    Quote Originally Posted by Scorpio1981  [View Original Post]
    Here you go.
    Thank you Sir!

  14. #13238
    Quote Originally Posted by LBrad52  [View Original Post]
    She's had that hernia for a long time, The last time I saw her was in Johnston about 2 years ago said she couldn't f. K because of it so I let her blow me until I blasted down her throat.
    Yeah, she had it 2 or 3 years ago when I saw her also. It was huge.

  15. #13237

    Email girl

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveDarlings  [View Original Post]
    Dayman1 clean out yet pm's or dm's or whatev they call that.

    Gotten 11 pm's about her so far so please start posting some reports about her gents. And pics. Seems like everyone wants a pic.
    Here you go.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails BB202CC6-961E-44EC-B955-85F83583A592.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape