Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 788 of 1670 FirstFirst ... 288 688 738 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 838 888 1288 ... LastLast
Results 11,806 to 11,820 of 25040
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13235
    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    I've asked this before, but now its a couple years later, LOL! Has anybody gotten any RECENT pics of her? I'm wondering if she looks anything like these pics anymore, which I took last time I inseminated her, now SEVEN years ago!
    Thats definately her. Saw her fri. Plus maybe 10 lbs. Her belly is a little bigger on one side because of a hernia right now. She says she's getting it fixed next month.

  2. #13234
    You may be right! Of course I don't like being called a tool by a condescending Twat. But of course it is always easier being a tough guy when you're faceless dickbag.

    But I digress:

    She used to be pretty good and then she got pregnant but wouldn't admit to it- she went dark for a while and appears to be chasing the Dragon.

    She is unreliable at best and will ghost you and then call you or text 10 minutes before your appointment and will either cancel Or try to reschedule.

    Her incall set up is not Consistent because she shares the room with her "boyfriend".

    Quote Originally Posted by JastempRI  [View Original Post]
    WTF? This a fucking forum to share info. DM for info LOL you tool.

  3. #13233
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertMac1  [View Original Post]
    DM f you want info.
    WTF? This a fucking forum to share info. DM for info LOL you tool.

  4. #13232
    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    I've asked this before, but now its a couple years later, LOL! Has anybody gotten any RECENT pics of her? I'm wondering if she looks anything like these pics anymore, which I took last time I inseminated her, now SEVEN years ago!
    KoF, I lack your bravado in asking to take pics, LOL.

    To answer your question, she's put on noticeable weight from your pics and 7 years of demons have clearly affected her. To put it kindly, she looks like your pics but just grosser.

  5. #13231

    Cuntry Girl

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyJunk  [View Original Post]
    Met up with Julie based on the pics of the friend in the Ad. She asked for 120 for a double BBBJ, and I agreed. Got to the incall location, and her friend wasn't there yet, and soon found out why. She asked me to give her $80, and give the other $40 directly to her friend. I thought that was a little fucked up, but whatever.

    Her friend shows up, and its definitely not the girl in the picture. Not by a longshot. But I don't care, I just want to get blown here, so not too concerned. They both go to work, and after about 2 minutes, Julie's phone starts ringing. She picks up and starts yelling at her dealer, as hes insisting that she walk down to the gas station at that moment to get her stuff. The other girl has been blowing me the whole time, and Julie looks at me and says "Can we put this on pause while I go get my stuff?" I had no interest in staying there longer than I needed to, and the other girl starts laughing at her saying. "I'm already doing this, just go ahead ill take care of him. " She took care of me, and ended up with CIM but she didn't want to swallow. For the inquisitive BBFS homies, I asked if that was on the menu with her, and she said absolutely not.

    All in all, the other girl was really good, but definitely not the girl in the pic. I'd repeat with her, but not with Julie. Since she did all the work, I thought about telling her that Julie owes her some money, but decided against it.
    I've asked this before, but now its a couple years later, LOL! Has anybody gotten any RECENT pics of her? I'm wondering if she looks anything like these pics anymore, which I took last time I inseminated her, now SEVEN years ago!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails thumbnail-1302.jpeg‎   thumbnail-1304.jpeg‎   thumbnail-1307.jpeg‎   thumbnail-1303.jpeg‎   thumbnail-1306.jpeg‎  

    thumbnail-1302aaa.jpg‎  

  6. #13230

    Email chick

    Dayman1 clean out yet pm's or dm's or whatev they call that.

    Gotten 11 pm's about her so far so please start posting some reports about her gents. And pics. Seems like everyone wants a pic.

  7. #13229

    Familiar?

    Anyone recognize this one? Been messaging with her, hoping for some intel? If not I'll be TOFTT.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails nb1.png‎  

  8. #13228
    DM f you want info.

    Quote Originally Posted by SpudMan606  [View Original Post]
    Any one have info on https://warwick.skipthegames.com/fem...e/03021316193. Worth the visit?

  9. #13227
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeGeorge  [View Original Post]
    Style your inbox is full. Just curious if you did daty? I am going to see her today.
    I have face pics if anyone wants.

  10. #13226
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by ReadyToLear  [View Original Post]
    Was her menu accurate. GFE, DFK friendly?
    She was very comfortable and seem to not mind to please. So I would say ask her in advance because I didn't do daty or kissing.

  11. #13225

    Country Julie

    Quote Originally Posted by NewOne  [View Original Post]
    She's actually been carrying that weight for a couple years now. Saw her a few times in the beginning then visited when she went to Johnston and she had blown up. Haven't seen her since but I imagine the photos are misleading due to the weight issue. I struggle with that myself and hope she has gotten it under control.
    Met up with Julie based on the pics of the friend in the Ad. She asked for 120 for a double BBBJ, and I agreed. Got to the incall location, and her friend wasn't there yet, and soon found out why. She asked me to give her $80, and give the other $40 directly to her friend. I thought that was a little fucked up, but whatever.

    Her friend shows up, and its definitely not the girl in the picture. Not by a longshot. But I don't care, I just want to get blown here, so not too concerned. They both go to work, and after about 2 minutes, Julie's phone starts ringing. She picks up and starts yelling at her dealer, as hes insisting that she walk down to the gas station at that moment to get her stuff. The other girl has been blowing me the whole time, and Julie looks at me and says "Can we put this on pause while I go get my stuff?" I had no interest in staying there longer than I needed to, and the other girl starts laughing at her saying. "I'm already doing this, just go ahead ill take care of him. " She took care of me, and ended up with CIM but she didn't want to swallow. For the inquisitive BBFS homies, I asked if that was on the menu with her, and she said absolutely not.

    All in all, the other girl was really good, but definitely not the girl in the pic. I'd repeat with her, but not with Julie. Since she did all the work, I thought about telling her that Julie owes her some money, but decided against it.

  12. #13224

    Utr??

    Quote Originally Posted by Scorpio1981  [View Original Post]
    Me too! She just replied yesterday and she definitely isn't a UTR.
    Any pic of her.

  13. #13223

    New Girl

    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...y/025356184202

    This one is real. Her number change recently so I was a little skeptical it would be a setup to get robbed. But she was very friendly and into it. BBBJ and bbbfs is on the menu. I did both since I couldn't bust. She didn't rush me even though I was there for qv. I end up spending almost 25 minute and no rush. FYI, bbbfs but you got to pull out. Nice phat ass.
    Style your inbox is full. Just curious if you did daty? I am going to see her today.

  14. #13222

    Robin -Butterfly tat??

    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle0463  [View Original Post]
    The girl in the photo is Amanda. She dropped out of everything after having her second child. I know this from her FB page.
    Is Robin -Lolly from Cheaters? She had a butterfly tattoo right above her vag. Was one of my favorites-tall skinny with good skills. Would love for her to resurface. Don't think she has been stripping since the original cheaters closed.

  15. #13221

    Melanie

    Any one have info on https://warwick.skipthegames.com/fem...e/03021316193. Worth the visit?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape