Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,806 to 11,820 of 25044
-
02-22-21 19:31 #13239Senior Member

Posts: 289Pic
Thank you Sir!
Originally Posted by Scorpio1981
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-21 19:25 #13238Senior Member

Posts: 239Yeah, she had it 2 or 3 years ago when I saw her also. It was huge.
Originally Posted by LBrad52
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-21 17:43 #13237Senior Member

Posts: 239Email girl
Here you go.
Originally Posted by DaveDarlings
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-21 17:37 #13236Senior Member

Posts: 1407She's had that hernia for a long time, The last time I saw her was in Johnston about 2 years ago said she couldn't f. K because of it so I let her blow me until I blasted down her throat.
Originally Posted by Corky12
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-21 17:00 #13235Senior Member

Posts: 116Thats definately her. Saw her fri. Plus maybe 10 lbs. Her belly is a little bigger on one side because of a hernia right now. She says she's getting it fixed next month.
Originally Posted by KingOfFours
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-21 16:30 #13234Senior Member

Posts: 49You may be right! Of course I don't like being called a tool by a condescending Twat. But of course it is always easier being a tough guy when you're faceless dickbag.
But I digress:
She used to be pretty good and then she got pregnant but wouldn't admit to it- she went dark for a while and appears to be chasing the Dragon.
She is unreliable at best and will ghost you and then call you or text 10 minutes before your appointment and will either cancel Or try to reschedule.
Her incall set up is not Consistent because she shares the room with her "boyfriend".
Originally Posted by JastempRI
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-21 15:51 #13233Senior Member

Posts: 216WTF? This a fucking forum to share info. DM for info LOL you tool.
Originally Posted by RobertMac1
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-21 15:38 #13232Senior Member

Posts: 25KoF, I lack your bravado in asking to take pics, LOL.
Originally Posted by KingOfFours
[View Original Post]
To answer your question, she's put on noticeable weight from your pics and 7 years of demons have clearly affected her. To put it kindly, she looks like your pics but just grosser.
-
02-22-21 14:59 #13231Senior Member

Posts: 3748Cuntry Girl
I've asked this before, but now its a couple years later, LOL! Has anybody gotten any RECENT pics of her? I'm wondering if she looks anything like these pics anymore, which I took last time I inseminated her, now SEVEN years ago!
Originally Posted by HappyJunk
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-21 14:57 #13230Senior Member

Posts: 289Email chick
Dayman1 clean out yet pm's or dm's or whatev they call that.
Gotten 11 pm's about her so far so please start posting some reports about her gents. And pics. Seems like everyone wants a pic.
-
02-22-21 13:22 #13229Senior Member

Posts: 40Familiar?
Anyone recognize this one? Been messaging with her, hoping for some intel? If not I'll be TOFTT.
-
02-22-21 12:32 #13228Senior Member

Posts: 49DM f you want info.
Originally Posted by SpudMan606
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-21 10:18 #13227Senior Member

Posts: 149I have face pics if anyone wants.
Originally Posted by MikeGeorge
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-21 10:12 #13226Senior Member

Posts: 4546She was very comfortable and seem to not mind to please. So I would say ask her in advance because I didn't do daty or kissing.
Originally Posted by ReadyToLear
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-21 09:51 #13225Senior Member

Posts: 25Country Julie
Met up with Julie based on the pics of the friend in the Ad. She asked for 120 for a double BBBJ, and I agreed. Got to the incall location, and her friend wasn't there yet, and soon found out why. She asked me to give her $80, and give the other $40 directly to her friend. I thought that was a little fucked up, but whatever.
Originally Posted by NewOne
[View Original Post]
Her friend shows up, and its definitely not the girl in the picture. Not by a longshot. But I don't care, I just want to get blown here, so not too concerned. They both go to work, and after about 2 minutes, Julie's phone starts ringing. She picks up and starts yelling at her dealer, as hes insisting that she walk down to the gas station at that moment to get her stuff. The other girl has been blowing me the whole time, and Julie looks at me and says "Can we put this on pause while I go get my stuff?" I had no interest in staying there longer than I needed to, and the other girl starts laughing at her saying. "I'm already doing this, just go ahead ill take care of him. " She took care of me, and ended up with CIM but she didn't want to swallow. For the inquisitive BBFS homies, I asked if that was on the menu with her, and she said absolutely not.
All in all, the other girl was really good, but definitely not the girl in the pic. I'd repeat with her, but not with Julie. Since she did all the work, I thought about telling her that Julie owes her some money, but decided against it.











Reply With Quote




