Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 868 of 1760 FirstFirst ... 368 768 818 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 918 968 1368 ... LastLast
Results 13,006 to 13,020 of 26388
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13383
    Quote Originally Posted by Pelotero1924  [View Original Post]
    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...t/605537357882

    These two together are bad news. Heavy usage has taken a toll on Corinna's looks. She still walks Lincoln late at night. She will rip you off and have no remorse. Save your money and pride!!
    That's for sure. Both could sit in my window over Halloween, but that's about it.

  2. #13382

    Tall Kim

    Quote Originally Posted by NB151  [View Original Post]
    I assume this is tall Kim with her daughter Star?
    I'm dumb. Fell for it over the weekend, out 50. Still the thief she always was. Unstable too.

  3. #13381
    Quote Originally Posted by HuntingStreets  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen her since she burned me for $80, but I got to believe she's popped the kid out by now. I was hearing rumors of her pregnancy by late May of last year.

    HS.
    Last time I saw her was around the end of July and she looked like she was starting to show. If she hasn't popped yet I'd be amazed.

  4. #13380

    Gemma

    Quote Originally Posted by Pjms36  [View Original Post]
    Any one seen her lately is she really preggo?

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...i/510753651390
    I haven't seen her since she burned me for $80, but I got to believe she's popped the kid out by now. I was hearing rumors of her pregnancy by late May of last year.

    HS.

  5. #13379

    No Teeth?

    Quote Originally Posted by Pelotero1924  [View Original Post]
    That was s sad. I saw her a couple of months ago and had a great time. Aside from the missing front teeth, everything was good. She allowed everything for a very friendly donation.
    Teeth, no trailer. Trailer, no teeth. No teeth, no trailer. I picked up a cute little spinner last month on Lisbon. She was cute and personable. Got in the car and smiled. NO FUCKING TEETH!! Actually, was missing the front two incisors on the right and the left had checking on it, so had started taking on that odd figure eight shape with the brown or black sides. What the hell did she smile for. I gave her $10 for her trouble, but I couldn't imagine the scrapy head she could have given me. Plus, if a woman can't brush her teeth on the regular, what's her vaginal hygiene like? When I gave her the $10, she leaned over to give me a kiss. I couldn't dodge it, but thank god I had Purell in the car.

    Coochie (Can't abide rotten teeth) Eater.

    God Bless You All.

    P.S. Or rotten coochie. Like the old man said, "If ya can't eat it, don't fuck it!

  6. #13378
    Quote Originally Posted by Jorymi  [View Original Post]
    Saw naughty Nikki / Gemna today. She is pregnant for sure. Figured I'd pass the word on. Still same as the other reviews. Seedy south side motel. Didn't see her manager today. I do usually see him.
    Any one seen her lately is she really preggo?

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...i/510753651390

  7. #13377

    Kendra en s back in business!

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...y/267342145589

    Used to provide good service until she got under management. Used to tour down south in manager's van. Rushed and robotic service when manager is around.

  8. #13376

    Asian spinner no reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Real1211  [View Original Post]
    Type in "let me please you " in the search box and she will come up, pink bikini and no face! She posted at 8:18 this morning.
    Here's the link. I got no reply.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...u/957576722841

  9. #13375

    Old Corinna and Chella aka Bella are doing business

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...t/605537357882

    These two together are bad news. Heavy usage has taken a toll on Corinna's looks. She still walks Lincoln late at night. She will rip you off and have no remorse. Save your money and pride!!

  10. #13374
    Quote Originally Posted by Pelotero1924  [View Original Post]
    That was s sad. I saw her a couple of months ago and had a great time. Aside from the missing front teeth, everything was good. She allowed everything for a very friendly donation.
    Reminds me of an old movie. Glen Campbell "Norwood" 1970. Ex-Marine is hitchhiking cross-country and hooks up with a hippie girl. He makes her take a bath before he shags her.

  11. #13373

    Baby daddy

    Quote Originally Posted by BobSacamano  [View Original Post]
    It's legit. In a worlds colliding situation I know her baby daddy. The situation is very sad.
    We will soon find out if not already his name when the state does the mandatory paternity thing. She was so tiny and pretty. Hope she is clean. She is smart and has a lot of potential. Just those damn drugs. Pound for pound she was the prettiest escort I ever had.

  12. #13372

    Increased activity: no time to wash up

    Quote Originally Posted by Iank12  [View Original Post]
    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...e/199358882853

    Striking out with 4 different lady's and landed upon Raven saw her pics thought they were decent, so went in. Legit, no attitude, nice on the wallet, area seemed ok during the day, but damn that kitty needed major hygienic attention. The smell was horrible! Can't say that I won't repeat due to the lack of talent but YMMV. Stay safe fellas.
    That was s sad. I saw her a couple of months ago and had a great time. Aside from the missing front teeth, everything was good. She allowed everything for a very friendly donation.

  13. #13371

    Bit rich for my blood

    When I checked with her, it was $ for a qv and plenty of restrictions, which I despise.

    Things change, so might become different.

    Quote Originally Posted by Eric1975  [View Original Post]
    Yes its from her ad. Sumo search brings up her pics. What were you quoted ?

  14. #13370
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMilwaukee  [View Original Post]
    Not sure if that is a shared picture or not, but it has been appearing in adds for weeks now. Body looks quite nice, but not particularly budget friendly.
    Yes its from her ad. Sumo search brings up her pics. What were you quoted ?

  15. #13369

    Been back for awhile it appears

    Not sure if that is a shared picture or not, but it has been appearing in adds for weeks now. Body looks quite nice, but not particularly budget friendly.

    Quote Originally Posted by Eric1975  [View Original Post]
    If that ain't a sweet little piece of 19 Y/O chocolate.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape