Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,006 to 13,020 of 26387
-
02-22-21 10:42 #13382Senior Member

Posts: 101Tall Kim
I'm dumb. Fell for it over the weekend, out 50. Still the thief she always was. Unstable too.
Originally Posted by NB151
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-21 09:39 #13381Senior Member

Posts: 435Last time I saw her was around the end of July and she looked like she was starting to show. If she hasn't popped yet I'd be amazed.
Originally Posted by HuntingStreets
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-21 20:06 #13380Senior Member

Posts: 1820Gemma
I haven't seen her since she burned me for $80, but I got to believe she's popped the kid out by now. I was hearing rumors of her pregnancy by late May of last year.
Originally Posted by Pjms36
[View Original Post]
HS.
-
02-21-21 13:26 #13379Senior Member

Posts: 1363No Teeth?
Teeth, no trailer. Trailer, no teeth. No teeth, no trailer. I picked up a cute little spinner last month on Lisbon. She was cute and personable. Got in the car and smiled. NO FUCKING TEETH!! Actually, was missing the front two incisors on the right and the left had checking on it, so had started taking on that odd figure eight shape with the brown or black sides. What the hell did she smile for. I gave her $10 for her trouble, but I couldn't imagine the scrapy head she could have given me. Plus, if a woman can't brush her teeth on the regular, what's her vaginal hygiene like? When I gave her the $10, she leaned over to give me a kiss. I couldn't dodge it, but thank god I had Purell in the car.
Originally Posted by Pelotero1924
[View Original Post]
Coochie (Can't abide rotten teeth) Eater.
God Bless You All.
P.S. Or rotten coochie. Like the old man said, "If ya can't eat it, don't fuck it!
-
02-21-21 08:50 #13378Regular Member

Posts: 4Any one seen her lately is she really preggo?
Originally Posted by Jorymi
[View Original Post]
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...i/510753651390
-
02-20-21 23:19 #13377Senior Member

Posts: 656Kendra en s back in business!
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...y/267342145589
Used to provide good service until she got under management. Used to tour down south in manager's van. Rushed and robotic service when manager is around.
-
02-20-21 22:57 #13376Senior Member

Posts: 75Asian spinner no reply
Here's the link. I got no reply.
Originally Posted by Real1211
[View Original Post]
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...u/957576722841
-
02-20-21 22:53 #13375Senior Member

Posts: 656Old Corinna and Chella aka Bella are doing business
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...t/605537357882
These two together are bad news. Heavy usage has taken a toll on Corinna's looks. She still walks Lincoln late at night. She will rip you off and have no remorse. Save your money and pride!!
-
02-20-21 20:08 #13374Senior Member

Posts: 1323Reminds me of an old movie. Glen Campbell "Norwood" 1970. Ex-Marine is hitchhiking cross-country and hooks up with a hippie girl. He makes her take a bath before he shags her.
Originally Posted by Pelotero1924
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-21 18:45 #13373Senior Member

Posts: 2881Baby daddy
We will soon find out if not already his name when the state does the mandatory paternity thing. She was so tiny and pretty. Hope she is clean. She is smart and has a lot of potential. Just those damn drugs. Pound for pound she was the prettiest escort I ever had.
Originally Posted by BobSacamano
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-21 18:18 #13372Senior Member

Posts: 656Increased activity: no time to wash up
That was s sad. I saw her a couple of months ago and had a great time. Aside from the missing front teeth, everything was good. She allowed everything for a very friendly donation.
Originally Posted by Iank12
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-21 12:07 #13371Senior Member

Posts: 686Bit rich for my blood
When I checked with her, it was $ for a qv and plenty of restrictions, which I despise.
Things change, so might become different.
Originally Posted by Eric1975
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-21 09:47 #13370Senior Member

Posts: 639Yes its from her ad. Sumo search brings up her pics. What were you quoted ?
Originally Posted by BigMilwaukee
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-21 08:26 #13369Senior Member

Posts: 686Been back for awhile it appears
Not sure if that is a shared picture or not, but it has been appearing in adds for weeks now. Body looks quite nice, but not particularly budget friendly.
Originally Posted by Eric1975
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-21 17:00 #13368Senior Member

Posts: 639Lipsy
If that ain't a sweet little piece of 19 Y/O chocolate.
Originally Posted by CoochieEater
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote






