Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 788 of 1669 FirstFirst ... 288 688 738 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 838 888 1288 ... LastLast
Results 11,806 to 11,820 of 25034
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13229
    DM f you want info.

    Quote Originally Posted by SpudMan606  [View Original Post]
    Any one have info on https://warwick.skipthegames.com/fem...e/03021316193. Worth the visit?

  2. #13228
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeGeorge  [View Original Post]
    Style your inbox is full. Just curious if you did daty? I am going to see her today.
    I have face pics if anyone wants.

  3. #13227
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by ReadyToLear  [View Original Post]
    Was her menu accurate. GFE, DFK friendly?
    She was very comfortable and seem to not mind to please. So I would say ask her in advance because I didn't do daty or kissing.

  4. #13226

    Country Julie

    Quote Originally Posted by NewOne  [View Original Post]
    She's actually been carrying that weight for a couple years now. Saw her a few times in the beginning then visited when she went to Johnston and she had blown up. Haven't seen her since but I imagine the photos are misleading due to the weight issue. I struggle with that myself and hope she has gotten it under control.
    Met up with Julie based on the pics of the friend in the Ad. She asked for 120 for a double BBBJ, and I agreed. Got to the incall location, and her friend wasn't there yet, and soon found out why. She asked me to give her $80, and give the other $40 directly to her friend. I thought that was a little fucked up, but whatever.

    Her friend shows up, and its definitely not the girl in the picture. Not by a longshot. But I don't care, I just want to get blown here, so not too concerned. They both go to work, and after about 2 minutes, Julie's phone starts ringing. She picks up and starts yelling at her dealer, as hes insisting that she walk down to the gas station at that moment to get her stuff. The other girl has been blowing me the whole time, and Julie looks at me and says "Can we put this on pause while I go get my stuff?" I had no interest in staying there longer than I needed to, and the other girl starts laughing at her saying. "I'm already doing this, just go ahead ill take care of him. " She took care of me, and ended up with CIM but she didn't want to swallow. For the inquisitive BBFS homies, I asked if that was on the menu with her, and she said absolutely not.

    All in all, the other girl was really good, but definitely not the girl in the pic. I'd repeat with her, but not with Julie. Since she did all the work, I thought about telling her that Julie owes her some money, but decided against it.

  5. #13225

    Utr??

    Quote Originally Posted by Scorpio1981  [View Original Post]
    Me too! She just replied yesterday and she definitely isn't a UTR.
    Any pic of her.

  6. #13224

    New Girl

    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...y/025356184202

    This one is real. Her number change recently so I was a little skeptical it would be a setup to get robbed. But she was very friendly and into it. BBBJ and bbbfs is on the menu. I did both since I couldn't bust. She didn't rush me even though I was there for qv. I end up spending almost 25 minute and no rush. FYI, bbbfs but you got to pull out. Nice phat ass.
    Style your inbox is full. Just curious if you did daty? I am going to see her today.

  7. #13223

    Robin -Butterfly tat??

    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle0463  [View Original Post]
    The girl in the photo is Amanda. She dropped out of everything after having her second child. I know this from her FB page.
    Is Robin -Lolly from Cheaters? She had a butterfly tattoo right above her vag. Was one of my favorites-tall skinny with good skills. Would love for her to resurface. Don't think she has been stripping since the original cheaters closed.

  8. #13222

    Melanie

    Any one have info on https://warwick.skipthegames.com/fem...e/03021316193. Worth the visit?

  9. #13221
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle0463  [View Original Post]
    The girl in the photo is Amanda. She dropped out of everything after having her second child. I know this from her FB page.
    Thank you kyle0463. Is there anyway to message you?

  10. #13220
    Quote Originally Posted by WolverineBlue  [View Original Post]
    Anyone remember Robin. Blonde, butterfly tattoo on her vag lived in Bristol and Pawtucket, BBCIP a few times, I haven't seen her in a year.

    Keri massage in Rumford / east prov, BB twice, and I'd like to know if she still services.

    Saw deb in woonsocket a few months ago, blonde chubby, was a total BBCIP rush job claimed someone was on their way up.

    Anyone remember Monica redhead dom from the CL days?

    Also anyone have any information on the girl the picture attached, has really bad teeth lived on County st in Fall River, did massages out of her apartment. It is NOT the famous Marissa / Melissa.
    The girl in the photo is Amanda. She dropped out of everything after having her second child. I know this from her FB page.

  11. #13219

    New Girl

    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...y/025356184202

    This one is real. Her number change recently so I was a little skeptical it would be a setup to get robbed. But she was very friendly and into it. BBBJ and bbbfs is on the menu. I did both since I couldn't bust. She didn't rush me even though I was there for qv. I end up spending almost 25 minute and no rush. FYI, bbbfs but you got to pull out. Nice phat ass.
    Was her menu accurate. GFE, DFK friendly?

  12. #13218

    Blonde

    Hi Guys.

    I was wondering if anyone could recommend a spinner type blonde girl preferably 30-40 ish. Thank you.

  13. #13217

    Email chick

    Quote Originally Posted by Hcat113  [View Original Post]
    200/150/100 Hotel in Warwick. Def doesn't sound UTR.
    So I sent an email to her today at 4 and just finished a sesh with her right now. I'd repeat. Obviously very quick to email and texts. Did an out to my place for a hh 150 fsc. She's a nice looking mama, taking very good care of her bod. Has piercings in all those places. Easy conversations as soon as she walked in. Used my bathroom to clean up right before. Did some medium GFE, she's not as GFE as Jasmine MEB but whoever could be?! Skipped the BBBJ and went right to daty. I'd rather do that and then fk. She's nice and clean and responded well. She is pretty ticklish though so be careful with that. Covered up and did a few positions, she made sure she was stroking the boys no matter what. Said she's def interested in more customers. Pm me for the relevant info. Greek would be extra and she said she'd be picky about who. Said she's consider bb after a few meets to get a feel for the guy.

  14. #13216
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545

    New girl

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...y/025356184202

    This one is real. Her number change recently so I was a little skeptical it would be a setup to get robbed. But she was very friendly and into it. BBBJ and bbbfs is on the menu. I did both since I couldn't bust. She didn't rush me even though I was there for qv. I end up spending almost 25 minute and no rush. FYI, bbbfs but you got to pull out. Nice phat ass.

  15. #13215
    Quote Originally Posted by Scorpio1981  [View Original Post]
    Me too! She just replied yesterday and she definitely isn't a UTR.
    200/150/100 Hotel in Warwick. Def doesn't sound UTR.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape