Thread: The Raleigh area "Sugar Bowl" (SA, WYP, SD4 ME)
+
Add Report
Results 3,181 to 3,195 of 5570
-
02-26-21 16:28 #2390Senior Member

Posts: 360Lilspicybaee. Scam
https://www.seeking.com/member/223dc...7-189abc309496
Scheduled an unfunded meet and greet, but insisted on it being a half hour away from the town we both live in. At the last minute, tried to ask for $100, while simultaneously blocking my profile so I couldn't report her. Scam.
-
02-26-21 13:51 #2389Senior Member

Posts: 266The professor is 100% on target
There is a sweet spot for these chicks, and it's the mid to late 20's girl that probably have figured out they need to get their shit in a can. The ghosting and poor communication probably frustrates most of us.
Originally Posted by DJprofessorK
[View Original Post]
Sometimes the respectfulness can be received by these girls as weakness and they may want to manipulate you but in the end you probably get a better quality girl.
I don't do SA but once in awhile hit WYP. Without fail my percentages are 10 offers (low meet and greet) 3 actual dates, and 1 fuck buddy. But I admit, I love slamming the door on these GPS chicks and their bullshit.
-
02-25-21 22:09 #2388Senior Member

Posts: 229This is hilarious to me. I've met gorgeous women in their prime with advance degrees who've sugared in large cities and have never come across this sort of money. I'd believe 1/10th of that. But no way people are dumb enough to shell out that kind of dough for just chatting. The bf also might be clueless and she might be meeting up with these guys when he's at work. The younger generation seems to have a more fluid, flexible idea of relationships. And even if she were stepping out on the side, I highly doubt she's hitting those figures on SA in NC.
Originally Posted by ToySoldier
[View Original Post]
Furthermore, this only supports my thoughts that the younger, SA 'hot girls' are almost entirely a waste of your time. Many of them do think the guys are dumb, weird, lonely, and pathetic. And that's only confirmed further if you're giving them money for nothing. My sweet spot has always been women who are mid to late 20's up to their mid 30's. They're still down for having fun, enjoy a good bedroom romp, and will respect you if you respect them. Not to mention, many of them have dated their fair share of broke duds, and realize that with a little effort and some charm, they can have an established person treat them to a nice time. These women actually genuinely appreciate it. Even moreso if you know how to keep things to yourself and won't invade her social life.
I don't understand why people waste their time and resources on women who don't bother to keep dates, barely return text messages, and can't even muster up enough enthusiasm to pretend as if she's having a good time. These women and these interactions are not worth it. There are too many people who actually want you to like them enough to keep seeing them. Skip the girls who are more interested in their Instagram followers than they are in making sure you're happy. If you stick around and keep giving them cash, you're the clown.
-
02-25-21 07:22 #2387Senior Member

Posts: 266My experience
I think these people live in fantasy land. They hear one story of some whale spending a shit ton of cash on a woman and the story gets enlarged and personalized. They all shoot for the stars with that bullshit but it's not a regular thing. The pool of retard whales isn't nearly big enough.
Originally Posted by ToySoldier
[View Original Post]
Have I had meet and greets with girls that expect big money? Yep but unless they are a rinser when you give reasonable relates for hanging out they are all over it. Once that crazy golden pussy routine starts up I'm out the door laughing at them. Usually by the second date you know what’s up. Spend low cash on those meet and greets...if you are out $50/$75 per meet it’s still reasonable and not catastrophic when they reveal they have unrealistic hopes
Who the fuck is dating a girl and letting her bring a brother? Fuck that.
-
02-24-21 17:44 #2386Senior Member

Posts: 867Here's some enlightening insight about SA
So, yesterday I was talking to a young friend of mine who is in his early 20's. He was talking about his job, which then led to talk about his girlfriend's "job". He asked me if I had ever heard of a website called Seeking Arrangements. I played dumb and got him to explain it and how it worked. He said that the clientele was a bunch of dirty old weird men who were desperate to talk to a good looking woman. Geeks, losers, and freaks he said. LOL.
He said that his girlfriend has a profile on there and makes anywhere from $12,000-$18,000 per MONTH! On there. And she has never fucked a single guy! He says that she just chats with them, plays nice, and lets them send her money. She will play along and maybe even meet for dinner or drinks but will take the boyfriend along who poses as her brother. He says she just teases and talks nice to them and many guys will simply send her money with the expectation that they will eventually get to bang her. $12-$18 K per month!
And no, I didn't ask him what her profile name was because I didn't want him to think I was a desperate old man. LOL.
I do know she lives in the New Bern or Morehead City area.
-
02-24-21 15:44 #2385Senior Member

Posts: 127No longer valid
There is not even a place to put code anymore. So no go on discount. I missed Vday discount thinking ill be able to use this later. LOL.
Originally Posted by SmallAsianCock
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-21 09:40 #2384Senior Member

Posts: 265What a joke!
She's not "asexual," she's simply being more clear about what probably 30-50% of the girls out there on these sites are not clear about. They want you to pay for coffee or dinner or a vacation with no chance of getting laid. Simple.
She's only "asexual" for you, for purposes of her ad. I'm sure she isn't "asexual" with her BF, GF, ex-BF / GF, etc. This is akin to "I'm a lesbian" (yet they have 3 kids and a "baby daddy? Etc etc, etc ad nauseum. Move along!
Originally Posted by DionysusVice
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-21 10:49 #2383Senior Member

Posts: 575It worked for me when I used it. But it's been almost a month. Try and let us know.
Originally Posted by Maxamillion8
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-21 23:20 #2382Senior Member

Posts: 127Discount
Is this still working?
Originally Posted by PghGuy2005
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-21 09:22 #2381Regular Member

Posts: 12Thanks Erk. I had been slow to meet. I can tell from our interaction she was sweet. But, if she is not the same, yet expecting that. Kind of makes me feel I saved myself the disappointment by being cautious.
Originally Posted by ErkTheOne
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-21 08:13 #2380Senior Member

Posts: 101Sadie
Yes, definitely bigger in the butt, but really just bigger. When I met her first time, a couple years ago, it was just a M&G (just paid for dinner) and it didn't work out for us to get together again. The "ok time" was more. And don't get me wrong, she is still a beautiful and sweet woman but I was just disappointed because I was expecting the fit athletic woman that I had met previously.
Originally Posted by DionysusVice
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-21 07:49 #2379Regular Member

Posts: 12A new angle
Not as high, but thought you would enjoy this as well.
Originally Posted by Svt4628
[View Original Post]
Her: "I'm asexual, and honor myself and my boundaries I expect the value of my time and will not go below $800. Happy seeking though!
https://www.seeking.com/member/1ab50...3-8053e0119a30
I am not against at all that some people are asexual. But for that price, I wonder what the time includes. And no, I'm not willing to pay it.
-
02-20-21 07:45 #2378Regular Member

Posts: 12I have to ask. Was she bigger in the one area that she likes to mention gets a lot of attention? The gluteus maximus.
Originally Posted by ErkTheOne
[View Original Post]
On a more serious note, was it just a M&G? Or was the "ok time" more?
-
02-19-21 21:54 #2377Senior Member

Posts: 215Adessa1
I know this girl, she is around 24, but the pictures are from maybe 5 or 6 years ago. I used get up with her roommate in Sanford when they were 20. Then they both drifted into demons. Adessa, is bigger now, from what the pictures are, she is nice, but the demons have messed with the mind. She was pretty hot when she was 20, I would pass now.
Originally Posted by jobobtheclown
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-21 19:16 #2376Senior Member

Posts: 360Adessa1.
https://www.seeking.com/member/0e8c6...5-23219215a2d6
She's older than her profile says and posts weirdly vitriolic, right wing crap on her snapchat. She'll not respond to texts for days at a time, miss agreed-upon dates, then write entire essays about how she's not a bad person and it's not her fault that she doesn't check her texts. Avoid like the plague.
(Her claim to fame, if your search-fu is strong: a surprisingly hot mugshot pic.)












Reply With Quote




