Thread: The Raleigh area "Sugar Bowl" (SA, WYP, SD4 ME)
+
Add Report
Results 3,196 to 3,210 of 5570
-
02-19-21 14:25 #2375Senior Member

Posts: 265WYP alert
Lauren4258 just signed up today it looks like, broke college student she says, cute pic. She says she won't do anything "alone" so it has to be a meetup in public, coffee or a nice dinner out, with $300 minimum.
We all are here for $300 platonic coffee dates, so I wanted to make sure nobody missed out.
-
02-19-21 12:24 #2374Senior Member

Posts: 1651Re
Why play that game? The site is a scam and your paying them to be scammed, guys need to be thinking with their other head as this B. S. Has gone too far.
Originally Posted by MarkUser
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-21 21:21 #2373Senior Member

Posts: 398It might be you IP address. Try a vpn. Or if you are using your person CC. Try a prepaid visa gift card.
Originally Posted by CoastToPeaks
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-21 20:21 #2372Senior Member

Posts: 546Some experience. I was banned then read their TOS and I got my account. Am not sure why you can't login using a different account and email. I've always had 2 accounts on SA so when I was banned with one account, I was still able to get on with the other account.
Originally Posted by MarkUser
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-21 20:21 #2371Senior Member

Posts: 447Explain your situation and follow their directions
I was suspended after a false report of a vindictive person who didn't like that I blocked them. I followed the admin instructions, said I read the TOS, agreed to follow them, and they gave me my account back.
Originally Posted by CoastToPeaks
[View Original Post]
Don't argue, you can't win. But if you play their game you can get reinstated.
Hope this helps.
-
02-17-21 13:51 #2370Senior Member

Posts: 96Suspended from SA- TOS violation
I am currently suspended from SA for TOS violations. Have tried to rejoin under a different Email account but am having no luck. I find SA the best of the sites.
Any suggestions on getting back on? Thanks.
-
02-17-21 11:27 #2369Senior Member

Posts: 149Six figures
I'm surprised, well not really, by the number of woman on there looking for $6-7 k a month for a few dates a month but nothing serious. I've now seen three very similar well written responses stating such, which are likely fakes but still entertaining. Or you can simply join their onlyfans and not miss out.
-
02-17-21 06:41 #2368Senior Member

Posts: 101Sadiebaby
She has been on and off the site for a few years. Talked with her a few years ago when she was still in school, and also involved in beauty pageants. Then she disappeared for a while, until last summer. Met up with her then and it was an ok time. She's definitely bigger than in the pics. And certainly IMHO wouldn't go for 400-500 or more.
Originally Posted by DionysusVice
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-21 18:59 #2367Senior Member

Posts: 360I've never spoken to her, but I've always been amused by how much this pic looks like it was taken from between the legs of a naked man.
Originally Posted by DionysusVice
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-21 11:53 #2366Regular Member

Posts: 12Sadiebabyy237
Long time lurker. But. I had been in touch for weeks. I found out that she is requesting 2 K per month or 500 ppm.
All of a sudden she has gone quiet for 2 weeks now. Has someone taken the plunge? And, has anyone else spoken to or met her?
https://www.seeking.com/member/2f760...c-243124420df0
-
02-15-21 20:00 #2365Senior Member

Posts: 215Comments on LizzieRDU
Swimmer comments are true, but I will add, if you can peak her interest and take your time, her GPS has come down in the past, she aims to please, and doesn't know the word no!!
Originally Posted by Swimmer123
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-21 14:38 #2364Banned Member

Posts: 66She's a notorious flake / time waster and also has serious GPS. She is also aware that we talk about her here. Not worth the trouble.
Originally Posted by German5050
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-21 09:56 #2363Senior Member

Posts: 214Noted and thank you.
Originally Posted by jobobtheclown
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-21 09:27 #2362Senior Member

Posts: 265I wish I could help you
Asians are probably nearly as hard as Mexican or Guatemalan girls (one of which I've been trying unsuccessfully to meet with for 2 years). The last Asian I had was a CL hookup with a 4'8" grad student, took shots and she took a hot loan after I held her up with my hands. That was over 10 years ago.
Originally Posted by MilkyWy
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-21 09:25 #2361Senior Member

Posts: 265#3 on your list
I'm new to this side of the fence, but I can already tell you something is amiss is she is 31 and LF guys as young as 22 and max 45, and wants them to pay for a dinner first. This isn't match.com.
Originally Posted by Ddmmaa
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




