Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,956 to 8,970 of 24823
-
02-21-21 13:03 #15868Senior Member

Posts: 808Not worth it
https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...s/697288434801
Had to do the appointment her way. Which consisted of no oral, she had do use her hand to get me ready and then cowgirl which was weak and I lost my reaction and she lost interest so I just wasted money.
-
02-21-21 11:57 #15867Senior Member

Posts: 727Megan Petite
Had another great visit with Megan. She is intown until Thursday sometime. Just a reminder no DATY and no GFE.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/59029583/
-
02-21-21 11:34 #15866Senior Member

Posts: 120Give some to get some
You don't understand how this works. Do the work, take some risks, give a little; then the board can give back.
Originally Posted by NomMan
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-21 10:57 #15865Senior Member

Posts: 39Stacey
Don't waste your time gentleman. Her pictures are real but they're real old. Her profile says that she's 40. Well 49 maybe. She came in with an open bottle and confessed that she was an alcoholic that had just fallen off the wagon as a result of getting back into this type of work. Upon confessing she started crying. Once we got everything settled down and decided we were OK to move forward with why she came there in the first place we could never really recover. The mood was ruined. I have a pretty decent alcohol cabinet and she asked if she could have some and I politely declined to be a enabler. She was a nice person, but nothing went as planned and it was kind of a turn off. She was asking for 250 roses, luckily I didn't have to contribute nearly that many. Then she started talking to me about whether or not I believe in a higher power and whether or not I thought there was "some thing" after death. I entertain to the conversation for a few minutes but that's not my cup of tea. Stay safe.
Originally Posted by HasselFree
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-21 07:44 #15864Senior Member

Posts: 45She's my ATF. Best GFE girl I have ever met. Her pics are not Real recent, but representative. Sometimes not very punctual. Has pharma issues I think. If you can catch her on a good day she's well worth the time and money.
Originally Posted by Jagmri
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-21 22:58 #15863Regular Member

Posts: 7Intel
Apart from a bit of info from the search, I'd love if anyone had any experience with these:
Honey Coco (saw there's a different number now than older posts).
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/58971104/
Abby.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/58949908/
Pocahontas.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/58971932/
Baby London.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/58977618/
Russia.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/58974603/
Jade.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/58997873/
Pinky.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/58991077/
Thalia.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/58995956/
Becca.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/58994221/
Peaches.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/59008270/
Baby Girl.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/58993055/
Etc.
Even a quick yay or nay would be much appreciated.
-
02-20-21 22:45 #15862Senior Member

Posts: 40Roslyn rose
Roz is in town now till Tuesday Feb 23rd. I have seen Roz several times now and she never disappoints. If you are looking for a sexy lady that loves what she does you need to look her up. I must warn you this girl is a squirter. You can find her at https://tryst.link/escort/rozlynrose or on EE Have fun and be safe!
-
02-20-21 17:36 #15861Senior Member

Posts: 42Would not reply
I sent her a text last night inquiring about her services. She never got back with me. Let everyone know if she is worth it. So what did she quote you?
Originally Posted by BizzSenna
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-21 17:04 #15860Senior Member

Posts: 222Stacy
She told me it was OUT only.
Originally Posted by HasselFree
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-21 12:53 #15859Senior Member

Posts: 96Savana
Was thinking of hitting an AMP on way home from work Monday when I saw review for Savana. She was on my way home so I texted and set up a QV. Typical no tell motel off 21st. Down to business immediately. Covered BJ for 5 min or so. Kept it up after I was ready so I appreciated the effort. Mish session. As previously described. Very tight. Pretty businesslike but got job done. . 9 was damage. Hygiene wasn't greatest but all covered and I wasn't dining so all in all worth the quick trip. Won't repeat as I usually like to dine and that is a no go with her hygiene. She has a couple male roommates that are "gay" friends. Never felt in danger and she was nice enough.
Originally Posted by MyMopar
[View Original Post]
GB.
-
02-20-21 09:29 #15858Senior Member

Posts: 122Stacy
How was it? Review and the damage?
Originally Posted by BizzSenna
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-21 22:01 #15857Senior Member

Posts: 39Stacey
Anyone seen her? I'm seeing her tonight https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/58973866/.
-
02-19-21 11:14 #15856Senior Member

Posts: 581Tiny little Nicole
Some of you may remember tiny little Nicole. https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/d...-true/30398232 and I think a few of you actually got to visit with her.
She hasn't advertised in a long while, but I'm wondering if she still sees people? If so, can you let me know how I can contact her? With Katie (almost) gone and at this point not responding to me, I need a petite regular with no baby damage to see on the rare occasions I get up to Indy. If it can't be Katie or Nicole, is there anyone else who fits the bill?
Thanks,
Iusig.
-
02-19-21 08:15 #15855Senior Member

Posts: 808Yes best massage Katie
But she moved the carrot back to another week. What she said last night was I'm leaving in a week no BS. A week ago she said she was leaving in a week. So for whatever all that's worth.
Originally Posted by DanBrown
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-21 23:36 #15854Senior Member

Posts: 133Savana
I text with her Sunday and Tuesday and she said she was staying or using the crap hotel express inn behind Arbies at 21st st and shadeland ave. Wanted to meet at 1 am lmaooooooo. I see an armed robbery happening to anyone that proceeds to see her. Stay away and stay safe.
Originally Posted by Gogetter32
[View Original Post]
Mymopar.








Reply With Quote






