Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 598 of 1655 FirstFirst ... 98 498 548 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 648 698 1098 1598 ... LastLast
Results 8,956 to 8,970 of 24825
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15870

    Wtf

    I do my own leg work. It's ok to help someone out on a provider, but damn 11?


  2. #15869

    Good Lord

    Who do you think we are? Why don't you spend your own money and report back to us, then you'll have some credibility here.


  3. #15868

    Not worth it

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...s/697288434801

    Had to do the appointment her way. Which consisted of no oral, she had do use her hand to get me ready and then cowgirl which was weak and I lost my reaction and she lost interest so I just wasted money.

  4. #15867

    Megan Petite

    Had another great visit with Megan. She is intown until Thursday sometime. Just a reminder no DATY and no GFE.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/59029583/

  5. #15866
    Senior Member


    Posts: 120

    Give some to get some

    You don't understand how this works. Do the work, take some risks, give a little; then the board can give back.

  6. #15865

    Stacey

    Quote Originally Posted by HasselFree  [View Original Post]
    How was it? Review and the damage?
    Don't waste your time gentleman. Her pictures are real but they're real old. Her profile says that she's 40. Well 49 maybe. She came in with an open bottle and confessed that she was an alcoholic that had just fallen off the wagon as a result of getting back into this type of work. Upon confessing she started crying. Once we got everything settled down and decided we were OK to move forward with why she came there in the first place we could never really recover. The mood was ruined. I have a pretty decent alcohol cabinet and she asked if she could have some and I politely declined to be a enabler. She was a nice person, but nothing went as planned and it was kind of a turn off. She was asking for 250 roses, luckily I didn't have to contribute nearly that many. Then she started talking to me about whether or not I believe in a higher power and whether or not I thought there was "some thing" after death. I entertain to the conversation for a few minutes but that's not my cup of tea. Stay safe.

  7. #15864
    Quote Originally Posted by Jagmri  [View Original Post]
    Oops spoke too soon. Online posting today. ED, STG. Answered my text today. She was under the weather but good to go now.
    She's my ATF. Best GFE girl I have ever met. Her pics are not Real recent, but representative. Sometimes not very punctual. Has pharma issues I think. If you can catch her on a good day she's well worth the time and money.

  8. #15863

  9. #15862

    Roslyn rose

    Roz is in town now till Tuesday Feb 23rd. I have seen Roz several times now and she never disappoints. If you are looking for a sexy lady that loves what she does you need to look her up. I must warn you this girl is a squirter. You can find her at https://tryst.link/escort/rozlynrose or on EE Have fun and be safe!

  10. #15861

    Would not reply

    Quote Originally Posted by BizzSenna  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her? I'm seeing her tonight https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/58973866/.
    I sent her a text last night inquiring about her services. She never got back with me. Let everyone know if she is worth it. So what did she quote you?

  11. #15860

    Stacy

    Quote Originally Posted by HasselFree  [View Original Post]
    How was it? Review and the damage?
    She told me it was OUT only.

  12. #15859

    Savana

    Quote Originally Posted by MyMopar  [View Original Post]
    I text with her Sunday and Tuesday and she said she was staying or using the crap hotel express inn behind Arbies at 21st st and shadeland ave. Wanted to meet at 1 am lmaooooooo. I see an armed robbery happening to anyone that proceeds to see her. Stay away and stay safe.

    Mymopar.
    Was thinking of hitting an AMP on way home from work Monday when I saw review for Savana. She was on my way home so I texted and set up a QV. Typical no tell motel off 21st. Down to business immediately. Covered BJ for 5 min or so. Kept it up after I was ready so I appreciated the effort. Mish session. As previously described. Very tight. Pretty businesslike but got job done. . 9 was damage. Hygiene wasn't greatest but all covered and I wasn't dining so all in all worth the quick trip. Won't repeat as I usually like to dine and that is a no go with her hygiene. She has a couple male roommates that are "gay" friends. Never felt in danger and she was nice enough.

    GB.

  13. #15858

    Stacy

    Quote Originally Posted by BizzSenna  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her? I'm seeing her tonight https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/58973866/.
    How was it? Review and the damage?

  14. #15857

    Stacey

    Anyone seen her? I'm seeing her tonight https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/58973866/.

  15. #15856
    Senior Member


    Posts: 581

    Tiny little Nicole

    Some of you may remember tiny little Nicole. https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/d...-true/30398232 and I think a few of you actually got to visit with her.

    She hasn't advertised in a long while, but I'm wondering if she still sees people? If so, can you let me know how I can contact her? With Katie (almost) gone and at this point not responding to me, I need a petite regular with no baby damage to see on the rare occasions I get up to Indy. If it can't be Katie or Nicole, is there anyone else who fits the bill?

    Thanks,

    Iusig.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape