Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 349 of 542 FirstFirst ... 249 299 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 399 449 ... LastLast
Results 5,221 to 5,235 of 8119
Melody Spa Tucson
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2899
    Quote Originally Posted by LikeSushiWushi  [View Original Post]
    She is not always responsive and always makes you wait. Worth a visit for sure but will not be repeating. I have found better out there for sure.
    Damn, sorry to hear that. I've seen her a few times, and had nothing negative to say any of those times. But appreciate the feedback! Something to think about upon return haha.

  2. #2898

    Nikole

    Thanks again fellas, I'll probably stick with my regular. And I agree with sushi, I saw Nikole once and waited close to half an hour. I would've left but I had already drove 20 minutes to get there. She is nice and accommodating, a bit thicker then photos and she had an unpleasant smell. Nothing down right disgusting. Just not clean. The scene in Tucson certainly has gone down. I've been dying to see this gal, can't take my eyes off her curves. But sure enough she works on a side of town I don't visit at all. Seems more and more ladies are heading towards that hood for some reason.

    https://tucson.skipthegames.com/fema...c/529352499128

  3. #2897

    Nikole on dating apps

    Quote Originally Posted by MisterMan1115  [View Original Post]
    Forgot to post this review, I don't see many people asking about her.

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/3103929

    Super nice, wasn't a delayed response. Met me outside her place pretty fast, we chatted for a few (I had seen her forever ago once, but she remembered me). Looks close to her pictures, maybe a little older, a little thicker, but very fuckable. Very nice personality. The deed was good! She's very tight, great head too. BBBJCIM for no extra, CFS otherwise. She has a aching knee, so she stayed on her back for most of it, but it was great. Best I've felt in awhile. And fair pricing. Will definitely recommend and return.
    I posted somewhere on here awhile ago, maybe in general reports, about using dating apps to hookup with chicks when I'm not mongering. Funny thing about Nikole is that I matched with her on POF LOL. We chatted for awhile and hooked up a couple times, so luckily I got to try her out and not pay a dime. Those dating apps pay off fellas, trust me.

  4. #2896

    Worth a visit at that is about it

    Quote Originally Posted by MisterMan1115  [View Original Post]
    Forgot to post this review, I don't see many people asking about her.

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/3103929

    Super nice, wasn't a delayed response. Met me outside her place pretty fast, we chatted for a few (I had seen her forever ago once, but she remembered me). Looks close to her pictures, maybe a little older, a little thicker, but very fuckable. Very nice personality. The deed was good! She's very tight, great head too. BBBJCIM for no extra, CFS otherwise. She has a aching knee, so she stayed on her back for most of it, but it was great. Best I've felt in awhile. And fair pricing. Will definitely recommend and return.
    She is not always responsive and always makes you wait. Worth a visit for sure but will not be repeating. I have found better out there for sure.

  5. #2895
    Quote Originally Posted by HungSolo6969  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had a dream about Claudia? Haven't seen her around much so a little nervous but looks amazing.
    I saw her last month. She was nice, was running behind but tried to fancy up with sexy clothes and all, that was appreciated. She was not a knockout but not super unattractive. Open to pretty much anything except anal. BBBJ was just fine. Reasonable donation and not a huge clock watcher. 6/10, considering the current scene being a shitshow.

  6. #2894

    Nikole

    Forgot to post this review, I don't see many people asking about her.

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/3103929

    Super nice, wasn't a delayed response. Met me outside her place pretty fast, we chatted for a few (I had seen her forever ago once, but she remembered me). Looks close to her pictures, maybe a little older, a little thicker, but very fuckable. Very nice personality. The deed was good! She's very tight, great head too. BBBJCIM for no extra, CFS otherwise. She has a aching knee, so she stayed on her back for most of it, but it was great. Best I've felt in awhile. And fair pricing. Will definitely recommend and return.

  7. #2893
    Quote Originally Posted by HungSolo6969  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had a dream about Claudia? Haven't seen her around much so a little nervous but looks amazing.
    I have had a number of good experiences with her but a more senior member has said she was not attractive. She's thin and down for anything but anal. Butter face but she decent body.

  8. #2892

    Claudia

    Has anyone had a dream about Claudia? Haven't seen her around much so a little nervous but looks amazing.

  9. #2891

    There are better out there

    Quote Originally Posted by Tonyc8  [View Original Post]
    Looking to see girl. I could use some info.

    https://tucson.skipthegames.com/fema...e/342645400096
    I went to see her about 6 months ago she was staying at the stone inn with a roommate. She wanted 120 at that time. I walked into the room which was full of trash and clothes everywhere. Pips and paraphernalia everywhere also. She is very troll looking and marked up. I'm not super pick I might add but couldn't do it. I was walking out of the room to leave and she said she would give me a hr for $80. Still couldn't do it and I also like a bargain. So take it for what it's worth but it's a hard pass for me.

  10. #2890
    Quote Originally Posted by Asfaloth54  [View Original Post]
    How many roses?
    4 if I remember correctly, but my dream is likely different then yours. In my dream she was a little heavier, and had some marks. But everything seemed clean.

  11. #2889
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonyc8  [View Original Post]
    Looking to see girl. I could use some info.

    https://tucson.skipthegames.com/fema...e/342645400096
    The girl in that ad is a fake. She is a poster child on various x-rated sites. I just saw her on this one.

    https://www.xvideos.com/

    The ad link is https://main.trafficfactory.biz/xvideos-signup

    I've also seen her posting in a number of different cities. So, you may see a redhead if you answer her ad, but it won't be her. Be safe out there!

  12. #2888
    Quote Originally Posted by OmineJay  [View Original Post]
    I dreamed about her recently. She was nice, place was ok, has a female roommate. Responded well.
    How many roses?

  13. #2887
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonyc8  [View Original Post]
    Looking to see girl. I could use some info.

    https://tucson.skipthegames.com/fema...e/342645400096
    I dreamed about her recently. She was nice, place was ok, has a female roommate. Responded well.

  14. #2886
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilgeo  [View Original Post]
    I would agree! Holy Shit $450 plus the add looks odd.
    I concur! However, if she gets customers at that price more power to her. Her ads were not alluring to me but, they may be to so some. Of course there are several gals out there that ask that price and I would gladly pay that for some time with them if it was in my budget.

  15. #2885

    Schwenke

    Quote Originally Posted by Spobo  [View Original Post]
    I saw her many moons ago when her rates were reasonable. She is real and a great gal but I wouldn't pay those new inflated rates.
    Actually I'm not sure why this site has her rates so high. They're still high, but substantially less on her web site.

    https://jennschwenke.com/

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape