Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 295 of 1151 FirstFirst ... 195 245 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 345 395 795 ... LastLast
Results 4,411 to 4,425 of 17255
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12845
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

    Just stop, it's a public forum. It's doubtful anybody was showing your reports to the ladies. Doesn't matter in any event, who cares what they think?

    I'm tired ot the drama around this subject.

    A2

  2. #12844

    ?

    I'm curious why half of your post is a copy / paste of mine?

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamMonger  [View Original Post]
    Scooped Sarah yesterday morning. Streets are taking their toll, but she did he job. Went to my spot, top off ffor some BBBJTC action. Was backed up so she took a beating and got a huge load in return. She was in her regular area, west of hague, 20 plus a tip.

    Been seeing Nesse out a lot, pass on that mess. I just can't get the baby damage out of my mind. Charlee is good for me 9 times out of 10. Jasmine looked very bad last I saw her, wcabs. But that was a while ago. Would try her again. Josie I have not seen, tried on FB but no luck yet. Is she worth the wait?

    Months ago, (Tra) Nesse / a told me she did major weight loss, so quickly that all her skin sagged in front. A disturbing view but a kind heart on her good days (like us all?

    Bad Courtney date, getting tired after few minutes, wanted 30, got out for 20, but not off. But did find new spot. At BP some time later, saw Sarah B, west of Hague as noted. Her face was darker from a distance, though her skills didn't drop off. Took her to the Courtney place. Amazing DT BBBJ for another 20 & tip, and later 2nd tip - - she's one of the best, IMHO. Nice spinner body. Enjoying her carrot cake & milk treat before going in awhile.

  3. #12843

    Wed. Courtney & Sara B

    Scooped Sarah yesterday morning. Streets are taking their toll, but she did he job. Went to my spot, top off ffor some BBBJTC action. Was backed up so she took a beating and got a huge load in return. She was in her regular area, west of hague, 20 plus a tip.

    Been seeing Nesse out a lot, pass on that mess. I just can't get the baby damage out of my mind. Charlee is good for me 9 times out of 10. Jasmine looked very bad last I saw her, wcabs. But that was a while ago. Would try her again. Josie I have not seen, tried on FB but no luck yet. Is she worth the wait?

    Months ago, (Tra) Nesse / a told me she did major weight loss, so quickly that all her skin sagged in front. A disturbing view but a kind heart on her good days (like us all?

    Bad Courtney date, getting tired after few minutes, wanted 30, got out for 20, but not off. But did find new spot. At BP some time later, saw Sarah B, west of Hague as noted. Her face was darker from a distance, though her skills didn't drop off. Took her to the Courtney place. Amazing DT BBBJ for another 20 & tip, and later 2nd tip - - she's one of the best, IMHO. Nice spinner body. Enjoying her carrot cake & milk treat before going in awhile.

  4. #12842
    Within a 1 min walk either direction from Hague and Sully including the side streets was her area. If you know the trap locations, that can help as well.

    Quote Originally Posted by AssRaper  [View Original Post]
    Yes wondering where the tall Rachel has been. I haven't seen her post on skip either. But was hoping to catch her walking up by the fire station on sully.

  5. #12841
    Yes wondering where the tall Rachel has been. I haven't seen her post on skip either. But was hoping to catch her walking up by the fire station on sully.

    Quote Originally Posted by Boosted1  [View Original Post]
    Havnet seen the tall one on the loop since she has been posting on skip. Not familiar with the other one. Hudson dry this evening, but so am I, dumped in a regular to get the weekend rolling!

  6. #12840
    Havnet seen the tall one on the loop since she has been posting on skip. Not familiar with the other one. Hudson dry this evening, but so am I, dumped in a regular to get the weekend rolling!

    Quote Originally Posted by HumptyDumpty  [View Original Post]
    Are you referring to Jenna S, known as Tall Rachel? If you're referring to her, I haven't seen her since I creampied her a year ago. Would love to see her again. There's a whole thread about her.

    If you're referring to Rachel Z, I got a BBBJ from her a few months ago. She isn't really up to my standards anymore.

  7. #12839

    Specifics?

    Quote Originally Posted by AssRaper  [View Original Post]
    Been looking for her have not seen her out just wondering.
    Are you referring to Jenna S, known as Tall Rachel? If you're referring to her, I haven't seen her since I creampied her a year ago. Would love to see her again. There's a whole thread about her.

    If you're referring to Rachel Z, I got a BBBJ from her a few months ago. She isn't really up to my standards anymore.

  8. #12838

    Looking for Rachael.

    Been looking for her have not seen her out just wondering.

  9. #12837

    Sarah B

    Scooped Sarah yesterday morning. Streets are taking their toll, but she did he job. Went to my spot, top off ffor some BBBJTC action. Was backed up so she took a beating and got a huge load in return. She was in her regular area, west of hague, 20 plus a tip.

    Been seeing Nesse out a lot, pass on that mess. I just can't get the baby damage out of my mind. Charlee is good for me 9 times out of 10. Jasmine looked very bad last I saw her, wcabs. But that was a while ago. Would try her again. Josie I have not seen, tried on FB but no luck yet. Is she worth the wait?

  10. #12836
    Quote Originally Posted by HumptyDumpty  [View Original Post]
    Hudson has good looking women. Its just that you guys probably pass them up, thinking they are cops. Oh well, I am going to Florida in a few days. I am going to conduct an experiment. I am going to defecate in the Atlantic Ocean to see if the turds sink or float. Best ladies on Hudson are Jasmine B, Josie E, Brittany C, Charlee S, Kari K. I don't recommend Ciana G "Cindarella" who was pretty but who recently got shot in the face, and has a bad attitude. Adrianna "AK" has atrocious attitude and service as well. With Tranessa, YMMV.
    Jasmine & Nessa have sucked me numerous times over the past few years. Josie has blown me a few times. Cianna is the reason I've stopped picking up BSW for a bit. She is pretty though. Charlee is YMMV for me. Adrianna is trash bin status.

    Spoke with Lee about a month back. She seemed cool.

    Don't think I've ever picked up Brittany C or Kari. Not sure what they look like. I haven't picked up any girls on Hudson in 2021. Too cold plus I usually see the same ugly women.

  11. #12835
    Quote Originally Posted by SevenInche  [View Original Post]
    I remember seeing that episode. She was hot. Nice work sir.
    I saw that episode as well. Thats very cool Humpty! I dated a woman in the business whom in her younger days turned out to be a not so successful bank robber who made all the papers. I'll have to keep an eye out for this Jessie.

  12. #12834
    Quote Originally Posted by HumptyDumpty  [View Original Post]
    You guys are going to love this one.

    As I drove away, it hit me like a ton of bricks. It was the girl who got arrested on Live PD while watching a porno. I'll be bragging about this for the rest of my life. I would definitely repeat, and recommend. She seemed totally coherent and had a good personality, I am sure she would be fun to party with.
    I remember seeing that episode. She was hot. Nice work sir.

  13. #12833

    I am such an idiot

    You guys are going to love this one.

    So I got into bed at 11 PM. And against my better judgment, I got out, took a shower, put on loose fitting gym shorts with no under, got in my car in my nice neighborhood, and drove to a shitty neighborhood, to have unprotected sex with a woman I had just met, in the middle of a blizzard. Hudson yielded two women who were not up to my standards. They gave me the doggy dinner bowl look as I drove by.

    I got on 670, to Hague, and went east on Sully. It was miracle; after driving one block on Sully, I found "Jessie" by Ogden. 25 years old, 5 foot 2, maybe 120. Nice round ass. Shoulder length brown hair. We drove a few blocks and decided it would be safe to do it right there. As luck would have it, some idiot got his car stuck right next to the spot where we parked. I fired up the car and we went a few more blocks past Broad, which we should have done to begin with. She must be new to this; she says she had never done it doggy style in the front seat and acted like it was the weirdest request ever. She wanted more than what I offered, but settled on 35 for BBFS. She started doing BBBJ which was good. Then I slid into her raw and gave her most of the load. She got a little upset that some of the sperm got on her pants. We wiped our genitals with my roll of toilet paper. Speaking of which, it was another miracle I did not have to shit in a snowdrift that night either. No digits or social media, but she did give me her real name.

    As I drove away, it hit me like a ton of bricks. It was the girl who got arrested on Live PD while watching a porno. I'll be bragging about this for the rest of my life. I would definitely repeat, and recommend. She seemed totally coherent and had a good personality, I am sure she would be fun to party with.

  14. #12832

    Pulled trigger too soon

    So I had some business to attend to on Valentine's Day. I saw Tessa who used to walk the Short North between 2004 and 2008. Now she is at Cleveland and Oakland Park. I figured what the hell and picked her up for nostalgia's sake. Got the same old average BBBJ for 20. She said Ruthie is clean and married to some Arab dude who owns a bunch of stores. Ruthie looked terrible even back then! She says Krissy M was murdered, but an internet search has come up with no proof of that. She asked if I knew what Yolanda S aka "Shelby" was up to. I told her I was under the impression she was doing okay and had moved back to Portsmouth. Charmaen B has gotten clean. Most of her party friends from 15 years ago have either died or got their lives together. Very few from that time and area are still out feeding their addictions. Tessa said she had been to prison 5 times!

    After I dropped Tessa off at a very undesirable apartment complex, I drove down Hudson. I saw slender 27 year old WSW Lee near Marathon. I regretted pulling the trigger too soon and picking up Tessa, since Lee was looking good! I asked Lee for her number, she said she didn't have a phone. Too bad. I will have to look for her some other time. Lee would have probably been a better valentine than Tessa. As I drove off some bum shattered a beer bottle in the middle of the street so be careful driving around that area.

  15. #12831

    Jasmine B- Josie

    Quote Originally Posted by HumptyDumpty  [View Original Post]
    Hudson has good looking women. Its just that you guys probably pass them up, thinking they are cops. Oh well, I am going to Florida in a few days. I am going to conduct an experiment. I am going to defecate in the Atlantic Ocean to see if the turds sink or float. Best ladies on Hudson are Jasmine B, Josie E, Brittany C, Charlee S, Kari K. I don't recommend Ciana G "Cindarella" who was pretty but who recently got shot in the face, and has a bad attitude. Adrianna "AK" has atrocious attitude and service as well. With Tranessa, YMMV.
    Is Jasmine still around? I haven't seen her out in a while but maybe I just have bad timing. Does anyone have contact information for Josie?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape